Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 02:06 AM   #61
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

That helps out when you don't want hair stuck between your teeth..
Great ACP... shows you are a prepared Hobbyist and have done your homework.
Will definately see you sweetie.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #62
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Ask for a accompanied shower. No one get's offended and you still have fun.
it shouldn't have to come to that.. she should've washed her cooter beforehand. The initial smell would be turnoff to me.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #63
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Does anyone assume that when a lady arrives for an outcall appointment and has to shower first before session.......that she justed finished a session and waited until she arrived to clean herself again.......or is it just me. Shouldnt she be more than ready at that point.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #64
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Does anyone assume that when a lady arrives for an outcall appointment and has to shower first before session.......that she justed finished a session and waited until she arrived to clean herself again.......or is it just me. Shouldnt she be more than ready at that point.
I would say yes! But based on your sig line, preferring appoints longer in duration, they might feel they have the latitude to get squeaky clean when they arrive. Personally I sweat a lot. I might shower an hour before an appointment, get out of the car in the summer to get gas and choose to shower again once I arrive at the in call. Being clean is most important, when it happens is second I think!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #65
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Personal Experience

About four years ago, before I hooked up with my current ATF, I had a session with a fairly well known Provider . When we both got into bed, I caught the odor that she was emmitting, and she knew it. She said, "I might not be as freash as I should be", walked over to the sink, and wiped herself with a wet bathcloth.

Yeh, no shit. Needless to say, that ended it with her.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #66
RegularFemale205
Account Disabled

User ID: 106997

Cries on the inside that this had to be made sticky.
RegularFemale205 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:36 AM   #67
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
it shouldn't have to come to that.. she should've washed her cooter beforehand. The initial smell would be turnoff to me.
exactly.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #68
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularFemale205 View Post
Y'all need to start doing a scratch and sniff test.
Hahaha...lol...that's funny. Make sure I'm clean before my session but what gets me is a few men have actually asked me to lick the guys smelling like ass and sweat, ugh so gross I refuse. Now there are some gentlemen that know they need to freshen up and are not able to take a shower before coming and they simply ask do you mind if I shower really quick. Guys there is no shame in asking to shower please do I will be happy to provide you with a clean towel and some soap.
I would hope the ladies know better to smell like flowers down there.
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #69
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Observation: this superthread stinks. Prediction: this forum will become nothing but superthreads. "New" threads will only last as long as it takes a mod to move it to the appropriate superthread.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #70
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularFemale205 View Post
Cries on the inside that this had to be made sticky.
+1...I feel your pain, adults should know better, you would think this is common sense.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #71
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

You'd think one would be extra conscious about these sort of things...
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #72
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Observation: this superthread stinks. Prediction: this forum will become nothing but superthreads. "New" threads will only last as long as it takes a mod to move it to the appropriate superthread.
Nope, incorrect. We are pretty much done with new superthreads with this topic. I just wanted to lock in the the specific topics that continue to surface constantly.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #73
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Nope, incorrect. We are pretty much done with new superthreads with this topic. I just wanted to lock in the the specific topics that continue to surface constantly.
And it was a smart idea imo.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #74
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
We shall see. Despite current plans, the future is fluid. Make sure to post a shout out to ew if I end up being correct after all.

For now, I'm fine with being incorrect.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #75
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, all I can say sugar, is if you're having this complaint something is wrong. I couldn't even get into it if I felt I wasn't at my best... I can't imagine touching myself and getting hot with the stench of unclean pootang wafting over me..

My regs have bitched at me cause even after visiting a dozen times I still wont come unless I'm strait out of the shower. We girls are selling beauty, luxury, and sex appeal.. We should all have a strict hygiene routine.

I have my over-sized date purse which is a fully stocked survival bag. Included are mini mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth brush, tooth paste, mints, perfume, lotion, lube, lysol (yes they make tiny bottles), hand sanitizer, hair brush, makeup, and makeup sponges (come on ladies, we all know about the sponges), bandaids, and baby wipes. I'm also a smoker so if it a new client I either don't smoek on the way or bring my outfit and stop at a gas station and change. ~ As long as you can manage to remember to shower and shave before you leave the house you should be ok. (Now, mind you, I've been guilty of having "5 o'clock shadow on a date myself but thats def not the norm)

I wish guys would quit being so modest and nice about this kind of stuff. Call the nasty girls out on it. YES ask for a refund, review the TRUTH, and Don't let that discourage you. Some of us work hard to ensure our clients are always impressed. We are after all, selling ourselves; and just like any other product, it has to be good if you want people to buy!!!!!!!
Guest021012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women