Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Reviews ?

i'm probably gonna catch some flac about this, but here goes.

my reviews do not meet the "prime access criteria", but i'm not complaining about that, and i am honestly not trying to stir the pot or anything like that. i will also say that i am a real hobbyist and can be verified by at least 30 ladies on this sight.

back to the topic. i consider what a lady and i do behind closed doors to be between her and myself.

i could list the alphabet and put in the reviews, " hey i fucked sally up the ass till cum was gushing out her nose, then she turned around and sucked the sweat off my balls, then i stuck my fist in her cunt while she was rimming me".

i use reviews for two things, (1) to verify a lady is a real provider and (2) to get a general consensus on the recommendations. i don't use them to determine what activities are on the menu, let's face it, the menu is based on what the particular lady and the particular gent are comfortable with.

gents, do you really want to see stuff like that in the reviews, do you want to belittle a lady like that?

ladies, do you really want stuff like this in your reviews?

please, share your feelings.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to say.. THANK YOU! We need MORE men like YOU in the hobby!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you my dear sweet hobby husband are the most awesome guy in the whole state of Bama!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

+1
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally have never cared for revealing that much info, actually the first review I had it kinda freaked me out because I considered what we did was personal but Ive gotten used to it & realize its just part of it and I have to deal with it. , but giving detailed play by play I don't care for. IMO.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Your style of review is your style.

I am not a mod, but I think that a review has certain things needed to get accepted:

Price, some type of contact info, just description of 'extra' activities shown, fill in all of the blanks.

I have done reviews of massage therapist where I just generally alluded to the activities and those were accepted.

Do you have to list all of the activities? In glorious, bloody detail? Heck no. It may be that certain activities are reserved for special clients like yourself and no one needs to know what happened. A simple we met, we kissed, we did the deed in multiple positions, I paid, we kissed, we parted.

If she performed BBBJ on you and reserves that just for you, if she let you do Greek but doesn't let anyone else, then omit those details. FUdge and say it was cbj and just straight mish.

Part of what I like to read is what did the incall look like, was it safe, clean, was there a shower with clean towels, she had plenty of wrappers, or you need to bring your own,...

Lot of ways to skin the cat, just leave my stripes alone.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #7
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

Excellent post TigerCat!
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* This is a strawman argument. There are a lot of options other than the extremes of: (a) a bare-bones review with minimal information and (b) a crude, chest-beating review such as you describe. If those were the only choices, a lot of ladies would prefer (a). But those are not the only choices.

The readers are deciding not just "should I see her" but also "should I see her instead of, or before seeing, another lady." When a client has limited time and budget, he may be looking for some way to compare ladies he's considering and prioritize. If the review consists of only: (A) is she LE/scam/rip-off or not; and (B) "Yes/No" -- that's not going to distinguish her very much. Most reviews for most ladies will be "she's legit" + "Yes." Even your level of enthusiasm doesn't help much, since WALDT. Does a review like that encourage a prospective client to see her rather than 100 other ladies with similar reviews? It doesn't seem like this type of review would do much other than help weed out the ladies who can't even get "she's legit" + "yes" reviews. (It's more like the reverse of a lady asking to see that a prospective client has a couple of OKs on P411.) And that's a prettly low percentage, isn't it?

On the other hand, a review consisting of "she's legit" and "yes" may work very well for a client who narrows the choices down and decides who he wants to see on some basis other than reviews, and then checks the reviews only as a final step to make sure he's not about to make a horrible mistake. There are certainly clients like that, and some of them may not even read reviews at all. There are some ladies who may deliberately want to target that audience. But most ladies have to cast their net a bit wider.

Most of the ladies I've discussed reviews with say that it's more helpful to have a review that's more detailed than just "she's legit" and "yes, I recommend." Note that I do not use "detailed" as a euphemism for "graphic" or "crude." You can write a review that gives a lot of information about a lady, that may help distinguish her from her competitors, without a graphic blow-by-blow discussion. You can give a sense of her personality, her style, her appearance, how she took care of the business aspects, etc., etc. Paint a (non-graphic) picture with words.

And some ladies have even indicated that they like a review (because it's good for business) that makes the reader eager to see her, but without going to the extremes you describe. Or as one lady put it: "steamy and informative, but not so raunchy that I feel the need to blush."

Personally, I don't care how you or anyone else writes reviews. I'm not looking for new ladyfriends these days so I likely wouldn't read reviews regardless of style. Even if I did, you can still write however you please. If I don't find your reviews informative, I just won't read them. If I write one, very rare these days, hell, if the lady only wants a "she's legit" and "Yes" review, I guess I'd be willing to write one that way -- but more likely just wouldn't write one at all.

For many ladies, it's a matter of balance. Not so graphic or crude that it embarasses or belittles her. Not so bland that it makes her feel good but doesn't help her business by attracting other clients. In my opinion, as long as the reviewer is not omitting negative information that clients should know about, a lady should be able to choose the balance she prefers between invasion of privacy and business development. She may be sacrificing some business because she's uncomfortable with reviews, but if that's her choice, it's her right.

[Note: If any lady I've reviewed would like to explain to me why my review made her uncomfortable, or would like to know what the review said, feel free to email. ]
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely understand the need for them as with anything you spend your hard earned funds on you want to make a wise decision and have something you will be happy with. What I meant by play by play was like above stated, its the extremely graphic details I feel are not necessary. I find it in poor taste , But again, just my opinion.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You don't write it.....why would you want to read it?

You share no BCD information/you get no BCD information.....your choice....seems fair to me......carry on.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #11
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post Papa Joe I also just wrote a post a week ago that had to do with alot of this and more in the Nebraska forum. I took a little flac but it was also well received.
Reviews are a touchy area and no one person feels the same about which type of review should be posted, its always going to be a ask 10 people what they think and get 10 different answers You should do what you feel is comfortable and right for you.
Guest121711 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
Omahan
Secretary of State

You've posted 9 review and you haven't gotten PA. That says your reviews are outside the norm and not considered to be helpful enough for ECCIE to grant you FREE Premium Access. Any information is better than no information so I'm sure your reviews are at least a bit helpful. If you are satisfied with no FREE Premium Access I don't see a problem here. No one on Staff told/asked you to stop posting the reviews did they?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #13
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Papa, and to all the ones who think like you.I understand the guys want to know but being so graphic is just disrespectful. The guys don't want us saying all sorts of things on reference checks. I agree the reviews should be there to show legitimacy.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #14
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Loving Papa Joe!!
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Papa Joe I'll be your wing man. ( With a Twist) I have stated the same thing. Personally I think the show cases should list A-Z via a providers own web site. I'm sure we can all agree that simply stating GFE is up for interpretation. I'm not a GFE hobbyist so it’s not an issue for me. Then there is no need for anything in the review other than the above and beyond from a provider and the what the hell happened here. I write a review for about every 3-4 providers I see. My reviews are either GREAT or a WARNING. While several gals request reviews others prefer not to be reviewed. I have never written a review with the intent of causing a problem for the provider. My motivation is to "Promote" the provider...or warn other hobbyist if there is a MAJOR issue. I have never written a review I would not forward to the provider, good or bad.

Some of the reviews I read.... OMG, 6-8 O's, liquid was running down a neck, along a back, threw a butt crack and into a 5 gallon bucket that had to be emptied 3 times. 8 different positions and then I look and it’s a 30 minute session. Then the additional posts… GREAT REVIEW, YOU DA MAN, OMG!? The way I look at it, at that point I stop thinking about the provider and start questioning the Hobbyist!

So for me... Post REAL CURRENT pictures, List a phone number, pick up the phone, set the appointment and open the amusement park! I'd be good. But I think even you might agree providers some how should delineate via their own web site the services they provide. Things are a lot less complicated that way. This is 2011, what credible business doesn't have a web site these days?

well, i'm probably the odd man out here. i'm married and love my wife .... but she is an exceptional woman. she has given me her permission to play.

Do you feel being married influences your decision in any way?
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women