Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2021, 10:26 PM   #1
RealDoc
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Encounter: Sunflower Girl Gia

Date: 11/19/21
Name: Gia
User ID:: RealDoc
Phone: 682-222-5848
Email Address: sunflowerdallas0755@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://sunflowergirlz.com EDIT per OP - AG
City: Dallas (Las Colinas)
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas Blvd
Activities: Kissing, DFK, GFE, Breast Play, BBBJ, Lots of DATY, Face sitting, 69, ACG, Reverse CG, Missionary, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long smooth black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Requested the appointment date and time by text message and got a fast confirmation. The specific address and apartment number was also sent by text about an hour before the appointment. When I tapped once on the door it was opened by Gia who is beautiful and inviting. She spoke very little English but I was not their for conversation. She had long hair and was dressed in a cute little pilot jacket. 3 or 4 years older than her photos with a few more pounds but I expected it. Her description online was accurate. Very nice 34C natural breasts. I recognized her from the photos. She took my hand and we went into the bedroom. Her body was perfect for me and her white skin was very attractive. She was very enthusiastic and made sure I enjoyed myself.
Recommendation: Yes
RealDoc is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:31 AM   #2
duncantrus
Valued Poster

why reveal the password like a jackass

and hour is not 240, ergo this review is a troll
duncantrus is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:25 AM   #3
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Keep the insults off the threads.

Keep the quacking of the review to yourself as well.
Admiral Giggle is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:56 AM   #4
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

@RealDoc: Why did you reveal the password? The whole point of why it’s called a password is to not be known to all.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 12:40 PM   #5
Meeker_22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Some people can't help themselves. This is a re-run who is an asshole. Burnt his prior handle and now has to start over. There are enough assholes on this board already....don't need new ones or re-treads.

This is a troll...fake review, look at all the errors. He had one mission... what a dick!
Meeker_22 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #6
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Keep the insults off the threads.

Keep the quacking of the review to yourself as well.
Nearly everything about this review is wrong, especially revealing a password. Why is that not being addressed, instead of addressing the questioning of the review?
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:13 AM   #7
Admiral Giggle

The review was approved by a staff member

You state that everything in the review is wrong. No ECCIE guidelines have been broken in the review. Were you there watching? Were any of the posters in this review there watching? Probably as likely as the staff member who approved the review.

Hundreds of reviews are posted daily.
We read them. We look for the template criteria items to see if they meet approval for credit, or disapproved for no credit.

If they meet the criteria of approval, we approve. If they don't meet the approval criteria, we reject them, however, even when rejected, we don't remove them.

The only ECCIE guidelines that have been broken are in the responses.

If the OP wishes to have his review edited, he can rtm it and make a request. Until then, it stays as is.

If that's actually the password the agency/amp uses for ALL mongers. Then the AMP/Studio had a major lapse in judgement. Why give everyone the same password?

Their IT person obviously sucks at his/her job.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #8
RealDoc
Registered Member

I guess some guys think that if someone does not think like you they are a troll or a jack ass. This is only my second ECCIE review since join date in 2016 and I have only used one handle. I used Rubmaps (under a different handle) but it is worthless now. I may not do another review after the hateful replies but I appreciate the monitor trying to help. I did receive a direct request for info which was nice and positive. I appreciate reviews too so I have the best chance of having a good experience and don't waste my money - which is why I gave this review.

Everything I said was accurate including the fee I paid. I repeat - I was given the password and then screened when I asked for an appointment. I cleared it with them before I gave it so I guess they trust ECCIE users. I agree it is more security conscience to screen first. Hopefully they are reading this discussion. We all have to be so careful in Texas because the abuse of a few caused an overreaction in the legislature - IMHO.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:20 PM   #9
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
The review was approved by a staff member

You state that everything in the review is wrong. No ECCIE guidelines have been broken in the review. Were you there watching? Were any of the posters in this review there watching? Probably as likely as the staff member who approved the review.

Hundreds of reviews are posted daily.
We read them. We look for the template criteria items to see if they meet approval for credit, or disapproved for no credit.

If they meet the criteria of approval, we approve. If they don't meet the approval criteria, we reject them, however, even when rejected, we don't remove them.

The only ECCIE guidelines that have been broken are in the responses.

If the OP wishes to have his review edited, he can rtm it and make a request. Until then, it stays as is.

If that's actually the password the agency/amp uses for ALL mongers. Then the AMP/Studio had a major lapse in judgement. Why give everyone the same password?

Their IT person obviously sucks at his/her job.
The point of the password, regardless of its complexity, exists as a filter to block access, at least to a certain degree. Obviously it is you who doesn't understand.

Honest question, is there ever a time where you aren't actually completely useless?

Don't answer. Literally anyone here knows the answer.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 03:28 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

where in the guidelines does it saw posters cannot post a password to someone or some company's password protected website?
are passwords "real world info" that cannot be posted?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 03:42 PM   #11
Kittyhunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

What are the rates these days for hr?
Kittyhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:00 PM   #12
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
where in the guidelines does it saw posters cannot post a password to someone or some company's password protected website?
It doesn’t. But when you’re required to screen in order to obtain a password, I imagine many of us think common sense dictates you don’t put it out there for unscreened, public, consumption. If you’ve lived pass the age of 12, you experience the reality that not all rules are correct. Or perhaps more importantly, as in this case, the absence of the rule is incorrect
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #13
RealDoc
Registered Member

Default Rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyhunter View Post
What are the rates these days for hr?
It varies from $200 to $300 depending on the service company (assuming they are not individuals). These girls charge $240 for an hour. They (Sun Health Spa) were $220 until they had to relocate to apartments.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:16 PM   #14
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
The point of the password, regardless of its complexity, exists as a filter to block access, at least to a certain degree. Obviously it is you who doesn't understand.

Honest question, is there ever a time where you aren't actually completely useless?

Don't answer. Literally anyone here knows the answer.

Actually. Yes. I just did make myself usefull. Read the guidelines concerning disrespect to Staff members. When points reach 25, 90day vacations begin.

The Staff is here to adhere to ECCIE guidelines and policy, not the policies of the AMPs/Studios.

Hobbiests can post what they wish in their reviews. If it breaks an ECCIE guideline, we will handle it. If the OP of a review wishes it to be edited, he can send a pm or rtm the review and we will edit.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:19 PM   #15
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
This… many complaining can’t argue with this.
As for screening, I got screened by Lovely with my tel#. Nothing else. I got screened by K-F using Lovely. I got screened by AS by three (1 agency and 2 Indy). I got screened Sun by AS and formal customer.
After seeing almost all ladies at Lovely, I am no longer cleared at Lovely unless I kiss the promoter’s ring or kiss Vicky’s ass.
d1dragon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women