Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 05:58 AM   #1
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

User ID: 210976
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool ROFLMAO

At all theses guys that keep seeing this destiny girl on BP read reviews guys shes horrible. why complain about a girl that has multiple bad reviews. learn from others mistakes and stay away from the girl. it would be better worth your time effort and money to travel or pay more for a girl you have seen or a girl that has no bad reviews then to see a girl with multiple poor reviews. why do you think that you will be different for this girl. if you want to waste your money then whipe ur ass with it you will probably get better results lol sory but someone needs to say something.
the.best.gfe.ever is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

You are right about that. We as mongers don't always use the greatest judgement when deciding where to spend our money. Our dicks tend to do a lot of the thinking for us and that always leads to trouble. It would be nice if you girls came with a USDA inspection or some type of seal of approval and a satisfaction guaranteed sticker on your asses, but until that happens we should read reviews and do a little homework on a girl before we decide to take the plunge.
Back Page is always hit and miss at best, and a guy is lucky if the worst that happens is he gets bad service. You stand a good chance of being popped in a sting, or robbed when you use BP.
If a guy is new, he should really avoid BP, and even a salty veteran should approach with caution.
Are you really the best gfe ever?
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.best.gfe.ever View Post
At all theses guys that keep seeing this destiny girl on BP read reviews guys shes horrible. why complain about a girl that has multiple bad reviews. learn from others mistakes and stay away from the girl. it would be better worth your time effort and money to travel or pay more for a girl you have seen or a girl that has no bad reviews then to see a girl with multiple poor reviews. why do you think that you will be different for this girl. if you want to waste your money then whipe ur ass with it you will probably get better results lol sory but someone needs to say something.

Wow!! You are new to the board but who the hell are you to even be opening your mouth? Just saying....I'm sure these guys know all about Destiny. She is member of this board too you know. So what if she has bad reviews. Thats her business and not yours. I'm sure the gentlemen here know what she's all about. I got nothing negative to say about her because I don't know the girl. You sit here and call yourself the "best GFE ever" then put your money where your mouth is! Keep the negativity off of here please. Thank you!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
You are right about that. We as mongers don't always use the greatest judgement when deciding where to spend our money. Our dicks tend to do a lot of the thinking for us and that always leads to trouble. It would be nice if you girls came with a USDA inspection or some type of seal of approval and a satisfaction guaranteed sticker on your asses, but until that happens we should read reviews and do a little homework on a girl before we decide to take the plunge.
Back Page is always hit and miss at best, and a guy is lucky if the worst that happens is he gets bad service. You stand a good chance of being popped in a sting, or robbed when you use BP.
If a guy is new, he should really avoid BP, and even a salty veteran should approach with caution.
Are you really the best gfe ever?

That last sentence! Smitty you crack me up!! +1 on that one!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #5
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I think sometimes guys continue to see this girl because of their ego. Thinking, it'll be different with me. One of the guys that saw her is a friend and dude looks like a freaking male model, young and in shape. Struck out like the rest of them. It doesn't matter how you look or how nice you are or how hung you are. She is going to treat you like a "trick" and nothing more. Don't be an idiot. She's been using the same tired excuses for bad service for about a year now. It's not gonna stop because she's attractive and someone always thinks their experience will be different. It won't be.

Also, for all those people who pm me about wanting to know if my friends are GFE and what are their services are and does she do this...does she do that...it can't be that important to everyone since people keep going on BP. Rarely if ever will you find the service you find on Eccie.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #6
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

That is not the same girl, Majesty, that you're thinking of. You're not in the valley so you might not be familiar with this other Destiny. (she goes by a few different names and that's one of them)

This is who gives bad service: http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...47-20/10160721
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:30 AM   #7
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
That is not the same girl, Majesty, that you're thinking of. You're not in the valley so you might not be familiar with this other Destiny. (she goes by a few different names and that's one of them)

This is who gives bad service: http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...47-20/10160721

Oops my bad! My apologies.

In that case, if I had a dick as big as yours, I wouldn't even touch her with it!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

you would think the reviews would be a seal of approval or spoiled meat lol
Old 11-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

yes Majestycctx the girl im talking about im sure is not on here...and not to be rude but even if she was if a girl has back to back multiple bad reviews its still not the smartest to see her you know i mean a bad review here and there is one thing but all negative no positive is what i am talking about you are right i am new to the page but not to the hobby i am just simply the type of person who only has so much of a filter on my mouth when it comes to a person blaitantly disregarding the biz, not being professional, and screwing guys over and not in a good way lol an from what i see that is what this girl is doing...apologies accepted for sore i may have made that very same mistake myself please understand that i am not nor will i ever intentionally speak bad of someone who is not doing wrong with intent
Old 11-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #10
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If a number of ECCIE members have been scammed, I can only imagine the number of McAllen/Corpus Christi casualties she has caused to ECCIE lurkers and non-ECCIE members. I rest satisfied that she never comes to Laredo.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #11
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'm still waiting to see the review of someone having an overnight with her.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_l traveler View Post
I'm still waiting to see the review of someone having an overnight with her.
Ya, that sounds like a fun filled experience.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #13
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

well if there happens to be a eccie member that does the over night all i will be able to do is laugh even more but i will still feel sorry for the guy it will defanitly be a big waste of cash that is for sur and more so a waste of time...
Old 11-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

She is saying the truth when she posts " what everyone is talking about "...gotta give her that!
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #15
jimtkle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

+1
jimtkle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women