Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #16
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So glad you're independent now. <3 Welcome back. If we are ever in the same city hit me up and I'll buy you a drink!
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:31 PM   #17
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Is it about: she said so, so it must be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
I want to say welcome back to the blonde hair, blue eyed spinner doll who's 100% independent, Lariyah Cash!

Have fun & be safe sweetie, I'm VERY proud of you & how far you've come.

Xoxo
KVD
Thank you Kat. If she is independent, that is great. How do we know that she is now independent.

She told me she was independent: then we found out she wasn't independent.

A lot seems to happen out of sight.

I am starting to think that a lot of the ladies on ECCIE have to pay something to someone to be on this site. There are more than a few guys here that have given it away that they accept payments from ladies.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:39 PM   #18
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

You're entitled to believe what you want, but me & LC have been speaking off & on during her journey of becoming independent & getting her life back together. Happiness, freedom & peace of mind is priceless & I'm glad she found the strength to do better for herself.

& I am sort of confused by your last sentence. But no, none of the ladies pay for anything on this site unless they're paying for banner advertisement lol
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #19
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Could we ever have imagined that the remote possibility that there would ever be a Kat VonDee/Lariyah Cash doubles event....Holy Macaroni!
I didn't think in this lifetime...maybe not but I can drean
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default When a guy seems to know too much about a provider's business: what is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
You're entitled to believe what you want, but me & LC have been speaking off & on during her journey of becoming independent & getting her life back together. Happiness, freedom & peace of mind is priceless & I'm glad she found the strength to do better for herself.

& I am sort of confused by your last sentence. But no, none of the ladies pay for anything on this site unless they're paying for banner advertisement lol
OK, I will come right out and say it.
  • More than a few of the guys who post a lot are self confessed pimps.
  • The pimps seem to run this board.
  • We know that they post about the ladies that they want to promote, and against those they do not.
  • The blow up with LC did not seem to be about her. It was a fight between the pimps, and she was in the middle. I hope she got out from under the influence of her pimp.
  • I remember the attacks about her by those who later made the mistake of confirming that they managed ladies.
  • The guy she was with, still has ladies under his influence that post here on a regular basis. Maybe, unless they no longer work for him: things change.

Question, was this thing that happened to her an attempt by some pimps to get her away from the current pimps: how much of that really goes on? Perhaps, it was just one pimp attacking another pimp. Who knows the answers to all of this, not me.

Notice, please, these are observations that I keep and remember. What is really going on is difficult to determine when a guy doesn't personally hang out with the pimps. I am not their friend, or their foe. Most guys just want to avoid them: it is believed that the hand of the pimp may be on many of the ladies.

Think of these things as one tries to figure out how to play safely.

None of us need pimps with cameras taking pictures, or listening in to a conversation one is having with a lady. I am not certain if that happened to LC, but she was always very careful about what she said, or did, when I was with her.

Any comments are welcome. Unless you are afraid of the pimps lurking here.

JR
Old 05-29-2017, 06:59 PM   #21
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Could we ever have imagined that the remote possibility that there would ever be a Kat VonDee/Lariyah Cash doubles event....Holy Macaroni!
I didn't think in this lifetime...maybe not but I can drean
Lol! It's a good thought to have for the gents, but from personal experience, it's better to remain friends with ladies in this hobby rather than to do doubles. But the ladies I've had the pleasure of doing doubles with were fantastic!
Old 05-29-2017, 07:33 PM   #22
VipAhyanaJames
Adult Entertainer

User ID: 391630
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're Gorgeous LC Welcome back to you girly!
VipAhyanaJames is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
....A lot seems to happen out of sight....
Yes it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
OK, I will come right out and say it…
[*]The blow up with LC did not seem to be about her. It was a fight between the pimps, and she was in the middle.
No JR, it was a fight between the pimp and one of the gals that left that group.
However, the pimp had also hacked off some real world hotel folks.

I hope she got out from under the influence of her pimp.
Yes LC is now indy
[*] The guy she was with, still has ladies under his influence that post here on a regular basis.
Yes he still has at least one gal currently.
Question, was this thing that happened to her an attempt by some pimps to get her away from the current pimps: how much of that really goes on? Perhaps, it was just one pimp attacking another pimp. Who knows the answers to all of this, not me.
Notice, please, these are observations that I keep and remember. What is really going on is difficult to determine when a guy doesn't personally hang out with the pimps. I am not their friend, or their foe. Most guys just want to avoid them: it is believed that the hand of the pimp may be on many of the ladies.
JR take off the tin foil hat. LC was able to escape the environment the azzhole had her in. Although that simple of an explanation, apparently a difficult emotional decision.
Think of these things as one tries to figure out how to play safely.
Well of course play safely. But there’s not always a conspiracy.
Any comments are welcome. Unless you are afraid of the pimps lurking here.
JR,
Why are you issuing a challenge to KVD?
You know the old history.
You know the players that are still in, and who escaped from, that group.
LC getting out of that group is simply excellent news.
I would have thought you'd be entirely supportive as she was one of your favs back then.
Seriously JR, once again you prove you do not have a clear understanding of what's going on.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:25 AM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default If one doesn't know for sure, wait and observe. Any more information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Yes it does.

JR,
Why are you issuing a challenge to KVD?
You know the old history.
You know the players that are still in, and who escaped from, that group.
How would I, or anyone else except the pimps know that? I don't hang out with the pimps and shills: maybe you can clue the rest of us in on what is really happening.
LC getting out of that group is simply excellent news.
Yes it is. But the problem seems to be the conflicts we continue to see between the pimps. Is this just a change of management? We wouldn't expect that to be publicly announced. Out of nowhere KVD says she is independent: just asking for some reassurance. By the way, isn't that group still posting on ECCIE? I see the girl from Bolivia that was confirmed to be working for the same pimp.
I would have thought you'd be entirely supportive as she was one of your favs back then.
She was always nice to visit, which is why when all of the accusations against her started my response was to question the intentions of the accusers. My first thoughts about the criticisms turned out to be right, it was all about the problems with her pimp, not really about her. I gave her great reviews, as did a lot of other guys. I liked her then: there are just additional questions now, as there should be.
Seriously JR, once again you prove you do not have a clear understanding of what's going on.
That is exactly what I am asking about: without some more information, none of us have a clear understanding of what't going on. That is just the way the pimps and shills here are. They are about misinformation. KVD seems to be supporting her, and KVD seems to have broken off with her pimp(s). It looks like the future may be promising, maybe not: wait and see because we don't know for sure. We should all hope for the best for both of these ladies. But, when a woman gets away from her pimp, how does it affect him. Don't we feel sorry for the loss of income for the poor pimp?
JR
Old 05-30-2017, 11:17 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Jr
Once again your comentary is to long to read.

I'll keep my comments short:
The details are not anyone else's business.
LC's new indy status has been vouched by three different board members.
This is a welcome back thread. Not a teach JR the facts of life thread.

If you can't accept this then you should reconsider why you're on this board.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:28 AM   #26
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LC left the pimp back in November & worked very hard to get back home from Miami. I will not lie, we haven't always got along, even after her leaving the pimp, but when we sat down & talked like actual adults, we came to the realization a lot of the friction that was caused between us was due to the pimp putting things in both of our heads. He does still manage at least 1 lady on this site we're all very aware of, & you don't need to associate with pimps to realize which ladies have management & who's truly independent. Independent ladies work a whole lot differently from those who are paying every penny to a leeching low life.
LC was always a great provider, & I do believe she will be an even better provider now she's independent. I am very successful after becoming independent & handling my own business when you have your freedom back & you're not being forced to work when you don't feel like it & you're genuinely happy, it will show!
My reasonings for posting about her coming back & being independent now was for a lot of things. Just like I didn't really want to come back to Eccie after my banning & being put through the wringer, she was hesitant at first also. Plus, I didn't want any drama being started once gents saw she was back & assuming me & her were going to butt heads again.
At the end of the day, she's a woman who's just trying to do the best thing for herself & her little ones, just like a majority of us. & I will always try to inspire other women to be strong
Old 05-30-2017, 12:08 PM   #27
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Honestly, I don't condone pimps and think they are worthless pieces of shit.

However, I'm not here to be CPT save-a-hoe. I'm here to fuck hot women. If it's not visibly noticeable that a woman is with a pimp, I don't really care as long as the service is good. Hell, I love AMPs, and those places are 99% always straight up human trafficking. Is it morally wrong? Sure, but if I had morals I wouldn't be on this site with 50+ reviews...

So what does it really matter if LC has "maybe" changed management? She says she's indy and has another provider to vouch for that. I'll believe that until I go see her and get any of the tell-tale signs that she's being managed. Bottom line.

Oh yea, mod hat off on this post.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:40 PM   #28
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Im amused.
On a welcome back thread, we have thread derails into pimp discussions.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:49 PM   #29
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default a gentle reminder...

This thread is to welcome Lariyah back into our community and congratulate her on becoming an independent provider. Based on opur conversagtions, I am happy to vouch for her indepenednt status.

So, lets stop the arguments and posts that don't relate to a welcome back thread and are nothing more than blatant speculation about claims and statistics with no proof.

My points wand is warmed up and ready to wave with thread hijack infractions.

It is sad how senility is not a smooth transition for some people.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:05 PM   #30
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Best wishes to Lariyah.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women