Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2023, 02:48 PM   #1
Lgv903
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Has anyone paid her a visit?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/longv...-/841875421937

Sent her a message, she replied pretty quick, asked a couple questions, then asked for a verification picture of myself, I sent and asked her for one back. We confirm an appoint time and she sends her location. She then asks for a $50 deposit, right after that the pic I asked for comes in but it just looks like a regular selfie she could have got off line somewhere, the picture quality wasn’t great, and that just killed it for me, so I let her know I didn’t like to make deposits and thanked her for her time and for responding. She replied and said no problem and wished me a good day.

So just wondering if anyone went through with the deposit and has seen her? My little head is trying to take over on this one, but I just don’t want to get scammed for $50. $50 is $50 after all. Lol thanks in advance!
Lgv903 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 03:11 PM   #2
Dbattle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgv903 View Post
https://skipthegames.com/posts/longv...-/841875421937

Sent her a message, she replied pretty quick, asked a couple questions, then asked for a verification picture of myself, I sent and asked her for one back. We confirm an appoint time and she sends her location. She then asks for a $50 deposit, right after that the pic I asked for comes in but it just looks like a regular selfie she could have got off line somewhere, the picture quality wasn’t great, and that just killed it for me, so I let her know I didn’t like to make deposits and thanked her for her time and for responding. She replied and said no problem and wished me a good day.

So just wondering if anyone went through with the deposit and has seen her? My little head is trying to take over on this one, but I just don’t want to get scammed for $50. $50 is $50 after all. Lol thanks in advance!
I tried yesterday, same screen process but was out of my way so she never asked for deposit. The phone# doesnt come up in any search other search so i think it may be scam
Dbattle is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 05:11 PM   #3
partyofone6969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Never pay a deposit. They are 100% a scam... Don't let the little head cost you money for nothing
partyofone6969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 07:02 AM   #4
par4
Valued Poster

I have had same experience several times. The provider pushes hard and then harder. Finally created a few questions tat tripped two of them by asking in a round about manner their location. They actually gave an address. It was a block from where I grew up and is a residential neighborhood. Over and over. I let it go for a bit and just chuckled. Don't let them guilt trip you. Also, if you have access to any search engine, you will usually find that the phone number is ghosted and will not give any owner info. They are usually from out of state. Yes, I know that many providers travel, but use the Big brain and save yourself time and money.
par4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:45 PM   #5
Lgv903
Valued Poster

Thanks for the info guys. I’ve never paid a deposit before because I know it’s always a scam, this time I was just really hoping someone paid it and she was legit because she’s literally at a hotel 3 minutes from me (if she’s really there) and wasn’t pushy in our interaction about the deposit. Asked for it, I said no, she said not problem and that was that, so if someone had taken the chance I was willing to break my no deposit rule for this one just this once lol
Lgv903 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:40 PM   #6
TylerVirgin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The next lever in this scam is they give you the hotel info.... arrive as normal and text from the parking lot for the room number.....Now they know the little head is in full control... they ask for a cash app deposit before you get the room number.... PLEASE drive away!! I see quite a few new nice looking providers that have been in STG.... I believe they are all scams... especially the ones from 210 area code (Texas).... but I have not verified any of these.
TylerVirgin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women