Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59892
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #286
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WOW! You got the "new" Kotex box cartoon on this page FIVE TIMES!

Congratulations, CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

PS - Still waiting for you to explain your position and answer the question about HIGH GUN OWNERSHIP = LOW CRIME. It is amazing how easy it is to keep a jackass in suspense, Assup the jackass.

It's been proven that there are more GUNS per capita in the US than any other country on earth. I suppose you agree with that.

It's also been proven that among nations with similar demographics, there are more gun deaths than any other country. I suppose you agree with that, too.

THEREFORE, YOU AGREE THAT THE OP's PREMISE IS WRONG!

Yes or no?
You're an ignorant golem: nothing more than an amalgamation of animated shit and piss, Assup the jackass. You've once again demonstrated your ignorance by revealing your inability to count to five.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #287
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I guess you're the one having trouble. The newest tampon cartoon is on the previous page five times.

Golem?
You've been using that word in a derogatory manner for days now.

Why?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #288
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Golem? You've been using that word in a derogatory manner for several days now.

Why?
In Jewish folklore, a golem (Hebrew: גולם‎; English pronunciation: /ˈɡoʊləm/ GOH-ləm) is an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter [in your case, Assup the jackass, trailer park piss & shit!]

Etymology

The word golem is used in the Bible to refer to an embryonic or incomplete substance. Psalm 139:16 uses the word גלמי, meaning my unshaped form, which then passed into Yiddish as goylem. The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", Pirkei Avos 5:9 in the Hebrew text (English translations vary). Similarly, golems are often used today as a metaphor for brainless lunks or entities who serve man under controlled conditions, but are hostile to him in others. Similarly, it is a Yiddish slang insult for someone who is clumsy or slow.
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tm...ocs/Golem.html

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem

'Golem' defines you to a "Mr. T-S", Assup the jackass: you are uncultivated, hostile and dumb as animated piss and shit!

Old 02-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #289
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Interesting.

I suppose you began using this word years ago, down home in Louisiana, right?

It's a common word down there.

You're fooling nobody, asshole.

BTW ... Since you're such a hochim, why don't you tell me the names of the letters that spell this longtime part of your lexicon.

Why don't you regale us with the legend of the Golem? I'm sure you've told it around that "t" shaped campfire, bubba.

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #290
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Consider yourself "regaled", Assup the jackass.

Quote:
Interesting.

I suppose you began using this word years ago, down home in Louisiana, right?

It's a common word down there.

You're fooling nobody, asshole.

BTW ... Since you're such a hochim, why don't you tell me the names of the letters that spell this longtime part of your lexicon.

Why don't you regale us with the legend of the Golem? I'm sure you've told it around that "t" shaped campfire, bubba.

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit.
In Jewish folklore, a golem (Hebrew: גולם‎; English pronunciation: /ˈɡoʊləm/ GOH-ləm) is an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter [in your case, Assup the jackass, trailer park piss & shit!]

Etymology

The word golem is used in the Bible to refer to an embryonic or incomplete substance. Psalm 139:16 uses the word גלמי, meaning my unshaped form, which then passed into Yiddish as goylem. The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", Pirkei Avos 5:9 in the Hebrew text (English translations vary). Similarly, golems are often used today as a metaphor for brainless lunks or entities who serve man under controlled conditions, but are hostile to him in others. Similarly, it is a Yiddish slang insult for someone who is clumsy or slow.
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tm...ocs/Golem.html

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo.

Came across the word while reading some years ago: was it in Germany, Korea, Afghanistan, Panama, Wisconsin, California, Texas, Kansas, Louisiana, etc., -- who remembers such things? Never had call to use the word before, but 'Golem' defines you to a "Mr. T-S", Assup the jackass: you are uncultivated, hostile and dumb as animated piss and shit!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #291
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw, you just copied your own bullshit from your Google search.

More lies and dodges from the CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

If you knew what you were talking about, you probably would find a more insulting term.

LMAO @ IBAnIgonrantRedneck
Old 02-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #292
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Naw, you just copied your own bullshit from your Google search.

More lies and dodges from the CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

If you knew what you were talking about, you probably would find a more insulting term.

LMAO @ IBAnIgonrantRedneck
You're the ignorant fuck that doesn't know what he is talking about, Assup the jackass. 'Golem' defines you to a "Mr. T-S", Assup the jackass: you are an uncultivated, hostile and dumb amalgamation of animated piss and shit! All of the synonyms similarly describe you, you puny pricked putz.

Synonyms

Old 02-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #293
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok. We'll revise it again.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
PUNY PRICKED PUTZ

Happy now, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #294
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Buttman and IBRobin ... The Dynamic Duo!

Don't you have a bus to catch? Hmmm?

Must be slow in Salina ... You're posting nonsense everywhere.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #295
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Buttman and IBRobin ... The Dynamic Duo!

Don't you have a bus to catch? Hmmm?

Must be slow in Salina ... You're posting nonsense everywhere.
You're a turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass: an uncultivated, hostile and dumb amalgamation of animated piss and shit! 'Golem' defines you to a "Mr. T-S", Assup the jackass. All of the synonyms for 'golem' similarly describe you, you puny pricked putz.

Synonyms
Old 02-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #296
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Whatever shithead. This appears to be all you want to do, and quite frankly I'm getting tired of slapping you around. Your juvenile attempts at schoolyard potty talk are as incomprehensible as they are stupid.

You just keep going and going and going and going and going. Why don't you go already?

Or just Google another Hebrew word to taunt me with. You missed badly with the last one.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #297
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Or just Google another Hebrew word to taunt me with. You missed badly with the last one.
Let's not. My ass-kicking leg is getting tired over these "ethnic" topics, not to mention my patience.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #298
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever shithead. This appears to be all you want to do, and quite frankly I'm getting tired of slapping you around. Your juvenile attempts at schoolyard potty talk are as incomprehensible as they are stupid.

You just keep going and going and going and going and going. Why don't you go already?

Another Assup the jackass post further validating that he is a dissembling, turd-tongued golem made of piss and shit. BTW, you puny pricked putz, "Google" was not a factor except to discern the synonyms which also, and very appropriately, apply to your plastic-playmate-poking ass:

Synonyms
Old 02-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #299
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I guess this is the end game for gun ownership.

http://youtu.be/OyS3CEIbpJo
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #300
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You blow your dog with that mouth, IBRunning&Hiding?

Cockydoody, pee peeped poop poopy poo poo, tinkle man!

serves me right for getting into a war of words with a bathroom monitor!

Oh we'll ... Your turn, doodyheadasshatwiperofotherpeo plesbottoms!

I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women