Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452885
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35219
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 10:31 PM   #1
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default World’s top psychiatrist says Trump most BRILLIANT president ever

http://lifeadvicebook.com/top-psychi...ump-not-crazy/

No, Donald J. Trump is not crazy. He’s “crazy like a fox” according to world renowned psychiatrist Keith Ablow. Donald Trump may do things differently than anyone has ever done things, but it’s not just “off the cuff” as it may look. Trump has a genius mind, and everything he does is by design. Many times the CLM (Crooked Liberal Media) may think they are getting the best of President Trump, but in reality, they are doing exactly what he anticipated. How else do you think a presidential candidate could spend 1/2 as much as his opponent and win?

“WE’VE GOT A GENIUS IN THE OVAL OFFICE, AND IF WE THINK HE’S GOING TO SUBSCRIBE ENTIRELY TO PROTOCOL AND BE FLAWLESS AND POLISHED, THINK AGAIN!”

The liberal media is doing everything they can to bring our new president down. It’s our job to get the TRUTH out on social media.

You can’t run a multinational corporation, enjoy the respect, and love of your children, and your wife, and recruit to your administration, which by the way, you happen to be occupying, because you defeated 16 Republican primary opponents, and the heir-apparent to the Democratic administration, and then be called unbalanced. He’s quite balanced! He’s achieving things no one else has achieved. That doesn’t mean he’s usual, he can be extraordinary, and he can have a very different approach, but to call him crazy, would be well, craziness you know.
When I trained in medicine, part of my rotations were through surgery. Some of the best
surgeons had some quirks, right, an errant word, something yelled out in the OR. You know you’d want doing your surgery? Those very guys! They weren’t the polished ones, they were the geniuses man! And, we’ve got a genius in the Oval Office, and if we think he’s going to subscribe entirely to protocol and be flawless and polished, think again!
Hang on tight – this is going to be a presidency to remember!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:16 PM   #2
LovelyM1a
Spicy Spinner Latina

User ID: 402098
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I voted because the way he handled himself and won, Same time, it was time for some change since most officials do what they are told. We have a saying in Tx. Grab the bull by the horns
LovelyM1a is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

"Keith Ablow." What a coincidence. That's WTF's Montrose nickname.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I voted for Trump. I am not going to say I fully understand the method to his madness. For those that call him crazy, they need to first define "Crazy" because there is a thin line between sane and insane. He may cross that line at times, but that could also be the difference between being successful and mediocrity. I would still bet my chips on this guy over the losers that came before him and those that competed against him.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:54 AM   #5
Lou Spowles
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
My name is Lou Spowles.
Lou Spowles is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:21 AM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

all hail the Lord Emperor, Supreme ruler of the universe!! we shall not build a wall at the mextard border!! we shall simply annex them mex!! and Canada .. then Trudeau the faggot shall kiss the Lord Emperor's ring for his life!!

we shall annex all of south america and they will welcome it. they have no other choice we will crush them under the might of America! the great American hegemony is upon us!!! the leader Donald the first, ruler of the universe shall crush all opposition! Putin the fool will be destroyed!! we will take their whores and vodka and crush all else!!!

the french faggots will bow before the might of the Lord Emperor!! the germans shall yield! all who oppose the might of America shall be crushed into oblivion!!

America shall rule the Universe unto eternity!!! all hail der fuhrer!! the Lord Emperor Donald the First!!!

MAGA!!!!!

death to all who oppose us!

we shall rule!!!

bahahaaa

bahahahahaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXY3kuDvSU

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:48 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

now that is scary!!! LOL!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:24 AM   #8
Lou Spowles
BANNED

Obama worshippers are pretty scary. They like to riot and attack. Then the media paints the trump supporters as rioters, and the gullible idiots believe it.
Lou Spowles is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #9
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Teddy Roosevelt, John Adams, and Abe Lincoln were considered to be either madmen or fools for most of their presidencies. History has shown that all three of them were truly great presidents but with quirks. I look forward to the day (in about 30 years) when the overwhelming response will be that Trump was one of the greats. Those fools in the streets, like the Vietnam era airport spitters, will attempt to dismiss what they did or to deny that they were a part of it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Spowles View Post
My name is Lou Spowles.

" Loose Bowels", Hahaha, funny I caught that, took a moment.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:16 AM   #11
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyM1a View Post
I voted because the way he handled himself and won, Same time, it was time for some change since most officials do what they are told. We have a saying in Tx. Grab the bull by the horns
I like it! you can grab my horns anytime
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:22 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I do not care wtf you call me gnadfly, just as long as you lick corn off my dick after l butt fuck you!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
I like it! you can grab my horns anytime
The only thing that anyone can grab on you and babybambino is a viginia....

Look , if lying and narcissism are keys to brilliance. ...Trump wins hands down.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #14
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Trump is a dumbass, his followers dumb fucks. If we dont all die we will all be broke by the time he finishes playing president.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:38 AM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Trump is a dumbass, his followers dumb fucks. If we dont all die we will all be broke by the time he finishes playing president.
You've been swallowing too much of Maxine Waters' Kool Aid, Tres Times Stupido.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women