Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47455
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
King Remington76
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default NCNS InkedNerdyGirly

So how do I start this. Well right up front, I’m taking full responsibility for my loss in this situation. I broke a major rule of the game and this is the result. The backstory. I contacted InkedNerdyGirly a while back to set up an appointment. I was very cordial and offered up my information like she requested. Her TCB was lacking, unlike many of her reviews had noted. I gave her my references and she did not follow back up with me. I sent her a message after a few days and she finally said I had been verified after I asked her. Now that should have been a red flag. We set up a date to meet and she suggested a time. Perfect.

The day arrives and I follow up with her asking if we were still on, she replies with a simple “Yes”. I send a text that I’m on my way, followed by another saying that I’m in the area, and several more after our set time had passed. I sent a message saying that I’ll call at the 30 min mark again to allow for any issues that may have arisen. I then try to call again and it’s going straight to voicemail. I send an iMessage and now it’s not showing “delivered” as they were previously. This confirms my suspicion that she has now blocked my number.

The problem here is that when we set up our date she asked for a 25.00 dollar deposit via PayPal. I said that if she accepted PayPal, I could send the full payment that way. I was not clear in my delivery, I meant that I could pay her the day of our appointment in that way. Either way, she asked for full payment up front, and I obliged. I know, rookie mistake. From her reviews she looked promising and to be a stand up gal. Unfortunately for me I’m out 300.00 with no explanation. Beware gents.

-KingR
King Remington76 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
Admiral Giggle

Thank you for posting this in COED and not using the Encounter forum and Encounter template as many do.

Sorry for your loss. I hope she makes good on it.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #3
King Remington76
Registered Member

I just got off the phone with InkedNerdyGirly. She apologized profusely and has agreed to make things right. Sometimes life happens and things get in the way. I apologize for jumping the gun on this one gents. Mods please delete or lock this thread. Thank you. A full review will follow after our date.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:45 PM   #4
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

"she asked for full payment up front, and I obliged." That's a huge red flag. You might consider aborting driving when your "on my way" text is ignored. It may save you a lot of time, gas, and anguish.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:45 PM   #5
Dickey9090
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Remington76 View Post
I just got off the phone with InkedNerdyGirly. She apologized profusely and has agreed to make things right. Sometimes life happens and things get in the way. I apologize for jumping the gun on this one gents. Mods please delete or lock this thread. Thank you. A full review will follow after our date.
Don’t jump the gun again. Hey your fix. Then report back. Everything is tentative
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:30 PM   #6
King Remington76
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
"she asked for full payment up front, and I obliged." That's a huge red flag. You might consider aborting driving when your "on my way" text is ignored. It may save you a lot of time, gas, and anguish.
Like I said, I took full responsibility for my part in this. I wasn’t looking for a pity party. I just was following protocol. Wouldn’t you want to be notified if we had providers doing potentially shady business? Your post added absolutely nothing of value to this thread.
Old 02-15-2019, 04:45 PM   #7
King Remington76
Registered Member

Mods please lock.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:19 PM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Mods please lock.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

You said "The day arrives and I follow up with her asking if we were still on, she replies with a simple “Yes"

How close to the appointment time was that? At some point she evidently gave you a location to go to. Was it her sick grandma? Phone fell into the toilet? What was her excuse for ghosting you? So "life got in the way" but what was so tragic she couldn't send a text?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
kologero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

it's easy to recover your money on paypal
kologero is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #10
King Remington76
Registered Member

Well Mr. L.A. please share with me how it’s supposed to work? The situation has not been rectified as of yet, meaning we have not met. I traveled to her general area and awaited her address. Just as I’ve done many times before in this game. I’m not putting her business out there for all you. I was simply doing my part to help the hobby. You know people helping people? I guess we do t do that anymore?
Old 02-15-2019, 05:46 PM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The way it works is when you come in here to discuss the matter publicly, it doesn't get shut down when she apologized to buy some time for you to be hopeful for the time being.

She knows what she has to do to make things right, and don't settle for a quick get it over with session. Report back and let us know if she gave you the nice session you expected and not the runaround or had attitude by you collecting what's owed. Don't ever give any advances to avoid these things
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:50 PM   #12
King Remington76
Registered Member

BLM69 thank you for your response. Respect. That was exactly my plan, go see her and write an appropriate review.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #13
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Well Mr. L.A. please share with me how it’s supposed to work? The situation has not been rectified as of yet, meaning we have not met. I traveled to her general area and awaited her address. Just as I’ve done many times before in this game. I’m not putting her business out there for all you. I was simply doing my part to help the hobby. You know people helping people? I guess we do t do that anymore?
The way it works is that you make the post in public people get to respond to it and you can't just ask for it to be closed because you want it to go away or don't like what other people have to say.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:29 PM   #14
King Remington76
Registered Member

Mr L.A. your response listed exactly what’s going on in this thread. So by your definition, this is how it works? I am I right? Listen buddy, maybe it’s a character flaw of mine, but I believe in second chances. This isn’t list crawler, BP or adultsearch. The ladies here, for the most part, have established reps, or have been through some type of vetting process. In the end, if get burned, it’s on me playboy. And as a man, I’m willing and ready to suffer the consequences of my actions. Rest assured, you’ll be the first to know if this goes south.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:38 PM   #15
Dickey9090
BANNED

Quote:
Mr L.A. your response listed exactly what’s going on in this thread. So by your definition, this is how it works? I am I right? Listen buddy, maybe it’s a character flaw of mine, but I believe in second chances. This isn’t list crawler, BP or adultsearch. The ladies here, for the most part, have established reps, or have been through some type of vetting process. In the end, if get burned, it’s on me playboy. And as a man, I’m willing and ready to suffer the consequences of my actions. Rest assured, you’ll be the first to know if this goes south.
Stop waiting on her. Call plan b or c or run to an amp. You need to get laid.
Do it
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women