Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2017, 05:48 AM   #1
Lovelilly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 308217
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Reviews for the girls to write for u guys...

So u always wonder why we can't write our own perspective of our time together with a guy... like how many times has a guy read a review and wondered what us ladies had to say about how the session went... or why does a lady have some good reviews and some bad... well here's my outlook on it...

...how are we as women supposed to provide good service if you STINKq?! or NOT WIPE your butt properly after u use the bathroom so when u lay down on my sheets there's a SKID MARK like u never even wiped after using the bathroom.. or what if the man is extremely OVER WEIGHT or just plain RUDE!!! Or simply just not good chemistry between the two of you...

Why is it that we can't write our side of the review...?like I have to wait to give a girl a reference letting her know he's nasty and dirty?!

Please next time you read a review or alert or comment REMEMBER you DO NOT fully know everything thing that really went on in a session..

Like they say there are 3 sides to every story his side, her side & THE TRUTH!!

SO NEXT time you write or read a review pls take these things into consideration bcz no woman is gonna give 100% if any of the above issues happen at a session!!!
Lovelilly is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #2
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Um..... because just maybe your the one being paid. Same thing for restaurant reviews. You don’t see MIckey Ds writing reviews on the slob that comes in and orders 2 extra value meals and leaves fries all over the floor. On another note, ya do have the powder room where I assume you can relay the info on the Ass wipe challenged monger.
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:37 AM   #3
Toyo1998
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

I agree 100% and thought the same thing, a food critic doing a review on a restaurant doesn't then get reviewed back by the restauraunt. The provider has the right to refuse service, once you agree to the donation then i feel if you expect repeat business you should provide the agreed upon service. If I read a negative review on a well known quality provider such as Kira then I question well is this real because she always goes out of her way to provide a top notch experience, its called a brand and reputation. If you are having trouble with men not be clean then come up with a solution like a quick shower before the session starts. I think the things you are complaining about are part of the profession/job you chose.
Toyo1998 is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:34 AM   #4
Dirkicky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I guess you should probably make your own site for that since this one is for reviewing providers. Free country and all so go for it
Dirkicky is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #5
Lovelilly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just saying when a guy doesn't take care of their hygiene and clean the self before session or walk into the bathroom before session and clean yourself.. WHY is it my job to tell you to wash yourself?? it's just weird asking a grown man to wash their junk... and other sites do have areas was just saying we should!!!!

Also alot of ladies don't respond to reference checks!!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #6
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I find it interesting that you, as a provider, are basically "buying" a positive review from the clients you see. You offer them $20 off a 2nd visit if they leave you a good review. Do you really think a guy will be totally honest if they know they will be getting a discount on the next visit just for reviewing you in a positive light? How is that helping other prospective clients that are looking for an honest review and not a paid review?
Ldyplz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:02 AM   #7
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelilly View Post
I'm just saying when a guy doesn't take care of their hygiene and clean the self before session or walk into the bathroom before session and clean yourself.. WHY is it my job to tell you to wash yourself?? it's just weird asking a grown man to wash their junk... and other sites do have areas was just saying we should!!!!

Also alot of ladies don't respond to reference checks!!
You DO have a section that's only for providers. Ask a mod.

If a guy shows up and is a tad stinky you have every right to send them to the batroom to freshen up. Maybe that will embarASS them enough that the next time they have an appointment (if there is a next time) they spend some pregame with some TP and a washcloth
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:10 PM   #8
ddnutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I don't understand why you wouldn't be super clean and ready to go when you visit a provider. It's common courtesy. I guess it's a "put yourself in their shoes" kind of thing with me. And, I have to believe that if you're clean everywhere, you'll most likely get better service.

And if it's a provider you're seeing for the first time, well, you know what they say about first impressions...

I've actually canceled before because I had that not-so-fresh feeling after working all day. I wouldn't want a provider to have to deal with that. However, I've also had providers I've seen before offer me their shower if I still wanted to come by after work.
ddnutz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #9
Lovelilly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @ the buying reviews.... I don't even need reviews to make money it just is nice to be able to have for the men that want to know I'm not with the pigs.. ... If I have 100+ NO reviews I would still make money and I have yet to even have anyone ask for the discount after a review! And clearly that shows by the lack of recent reviews!!! So uhhhhhhhhh no YOUR WRONG !!

And thank-you to the one MAN not child who understands it's NOT MY job to tell you to wash your ass.. That was YOUR PARENTS job... If any man feels it's OK to NOT then I blame YOUR parents for not making sure you knew proper hygiene... But then again... Most of you BOYS couldn't get laid unless u paid so what do I know.... Lol
Old 10-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #10
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelilly View Post
So u always wonder why we can't write our own perspective of our time together with a guy... like how many times has a guy read a review and wondered what us ladies had to say about how the session went... or why does a lady have some good reviews and some bad... well here's my outlook on it...

...how are we as women supposed to provide good service if you STINKq?! or NOT WIPE your butt properly after u use the bathroom so when u lay down on my sheets there's a SKID MARK like u never even wiped after using the bathroom.. or what if the man is extremely OVER WEIGHT or just plain RUDE!!! Or simply just not good chemistry between the two of you...

Why is it that we can't write our side of the review...?like I have to wait to give a girl a reference letting her know he's nasty and dirty?!

Please next time you read a review or alert or comment REMEMBER you DO NOT fully know everything thing that really went on in a session..

Like they say there are 3 sides to every story his side, her side & THE TRUTH!!

SO NEXT time you write or read a review pls take these things into consideration bcz no woman is gonna give 100% if any of the above issues happen at a session!!!
I like that idea
Your right there is a lotta slobs out there kinda like farm animals
Corvette17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:06 PM   #11
Lovelilly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette17 View Post
I like that idea
Your right there is a lotta slobs out there kinda like farm animals
Well corvette thanks for being a broken down Honda and wasting my time!!! Complete bullshitter and time wasterrrr
Old 10-07-2017, 07:44 AM   #12
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

dated a provider. heard shit that gave heebie geebies. threw new Egyptian cotton sheets away. covered in skids and tp balls. that is sick. know indys got some kinda bro reviews. they got vouch system. what they say about you attaches to your name.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #13
Dirkicky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Bummer I looked at Lovelily's showcase and saw her special but no hobby funds right now.
Dirkicky is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:03 AM   #14
Lovelilly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awh too bad... Unfortunately Albany hasnt treated me as well as it used to... Think it's kinda gone down hill since the last time I actually came here... Too bad
Old 10-08-2017, 06:35 AM   #15
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Albany has gone down hill for sure. The providers are not like they once were and the ones that are here are not of prime quality.
For the dudes who don't take time to get ready for a date, I do agree with you that they should. I bet there is nothing worse than skid marks on the sheets or junk that smells like ass or anything else. Cleaning my butt crack and lower unit is a daily thing for me. It's like brushing and flossing, one must do it.
Dudes, WTF?
TreeBark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women