Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 07:30 AM   #16
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Thats funny.

I shower within the hour you're supposed to arrive but...

On a civi note, if I have not showered for many hours I'll use toilet paper in a gas station bathroom to freshen up if I have to! haha. I have wipes in my purse and car, I always have for all kinds of things, and one of those things is sex. Freshness is long gone one to two hours after that shower... A wipe aint' a fresh wash but its better than stank swamp bits.

Yea i carry baby wipes everywhere w me too.. I agree w u in 2 hr after shower part and a wipe is better then nada..
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:23 PM   #17
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Those types of reviews are always kind of a head scratcher to me.
Generally people can smell themselves before anyone else does,
Which kind of makes me think if they've somehow gone nose blind to their own stink they have a long history of regular bad hygiene which is pretty unsettling.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:13 AM   #18
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my God I couldn't agree more. I've had several people that I've met that I've had to convince to get into the shower first, or while they were laying on the table just grab wipees and clean them up. I know some people have mental health issues, have had traumatic brain injuries, lost their sense of smell, but I don't understand how somebody doesn't know they have dick cheese or smelly snatches. I recently went out and bought all these feminine hygiene sprays and white bees and stuff from Summer's Eve it's like pussy perfume that's edible. I'm going to have the sweetest tasting and best smelling pussy in the Hudson Valley area.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #19
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraxxx View Post
I'm going to have the sweetest tasting and best smelling pussy in the Hudson Valley area.
I' m willing to be the judge of that!
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #20
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I can see it now..... a line has already formed.....I am getting in that line too.....
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #21
ddnutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I find Kira's woman bits to be as clean and fresh as a spring afternoon shower
ddnutz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:47 AM   #22
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I recently went out and bought all these feminine hygiene sprays and white bees and stuff from Summer's Eve it's like pussy perfume that's edible.
Be careful with some of that stuff as it will irritate the bits and throw the balance off... I find much of the bits products to be not so nice to the bits.

I used some SE wipes and they made my shit catch fire! LOL. It was bad... The wash made me smell weird.

Anyone wants to taste good, eat healthy. healthy foods make you taste good.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 11:09 AM   #23
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Elle, you do have a VERY healthy diet! hehe
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:37 AM   #24
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ elle
I couldn't agree more. And that's exactly what I'm using the Summer's Eve wipes and the yep come on feminine hygiene spray / pussy perfume...

@Ddnutz ,soldier boy,justin
You gents know I'll take all three of you on... Grrrrrrr
Old 10-29-2017, 09:45 AM   #25
ddnutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm game!
ddnutz is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:49 PM   #26
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Be careful with some of that stuff as it will irritate the bits and throw the balance off... I find much of the bits products to be not so nice to the bits.

I used some SE wipes and they made my shit catch fire! LOL. It was bad... The wash made me smell weird.

Anyone wants to taste good, eat healthy. healthy foods make you taste good.
Diet is def a factor in how you smell and taste (ladies and gents) ... I steer clear of SE too.
I like this brand https://thehoneypot.co/ (wash and wipes) and Sliquid has an unscented wash (i'll still put a drop or 2 of tea tree oil in it sometimes) I like as well or this wash from Lemisol (lot of Caribbean/Latina ladies know of this brand lol).
Besides wipes from Honeypot I will sometimes use those Natural Care baby wipes from Huggies.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:11 PM   #27
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Quote:
@ elle
I couldn't agree more. And that's exactly what I'm using the Summer's Eve wipes and the yep come on feminine hygiene spray / pussy perfume...

@Ddnutz ,soldier boy,justin
Ddnutz ,soldier boy,justin

OK Kira.....when and where?
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #28
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Solider Boy, DD nuts, justin her pants

U know where i am.. Im avail everyday but Tuesdays and Wednesday now.. Lmk.. Grrr

@elle
I use huggies too.. Have them all over my place.. Bathroom ,play room,my room. Lol.. I like the sensitive ,shea butter..

I dislike tea tree oil smell so much, was traumatize from dating someone that used excessively. My whole house smells like tea tree oil is gross.
You must be super sensitive. This Summer's Eve works great for me. Though I don't use it daily period only before I have a session. I use baby wipes daily though.

And I absolutely agree about diet. Gentleman that take medication tastes different, people that eat a lot of fruit taste sweet, healthy eaters definitely taste better. I couldn't agree more.

When I do watersports or golden showers I drink a lot of water for 24 hours before and flush my system, after flushing with water there is no color ,taste ,smell.. Its great!! Love doing all the kinky play.. Must say pegging is one of my fav fav fav sessions !!!
Old 10-31-2017, 11:09 AM   #29
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tea tree doesn't overpower the scent of what you add it to if you use an exceptionally light hand like literally only 1 or 2 drops in a wash (or shave cream).
Lol but oh no that sucks you're so traumatized by it that you won't use even 1 drop. What was the person you dated doing with all of that tea tree oil? x-D
My lady bits can be sensitive (my whole body really (I have sensitive skin in general)) so even though the Honeypot wash which is plant-based/natural and their normal wash is pretty gentle I still use their sensitive skin version. The Sliquid unscented wash is pretty gentle too. Kind of want to give an honorable mention to the Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Liquid Castille Soap too.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:17 PM   #30
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao mocha !!! He had a shaved head and would rub tea tree oil on it after a shave... Stunk the whole house up.. I just hate it now.. Makes me wanna puke its soooo strong.. My face is very sensitive,if a guy has 5 oclock shadow and kisses me a lil too firm my whole face ,mouth gets irritated, red,raw painful.. But really only my face.. I can take a scratchy face burried deep(all day) in my (wink, wink, nudge ,nudge) swert tasting areas with no prob... Let me shove that scratchy face deep between my sweet thighs into my heaven scented love mound....

Grrrrrr !!!

Any takers !?!?!?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women