Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
Boltfan

Encounters: 29
Default Texas Fires

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kwestph...7627486373365/

To those who have commented on Rick Perry staying in Texas to deal with the fires...

Here is part of what is being referenced.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Here's the real story. Texas is left unprepared for fires by the Republican legislature and governor in the middle of the worst drought in over 60 years. And now they go whining to the big, bad Federal government to go bail them out for three quarters of every dollar. If there was any justice in the world, the Feds would tell Texas to go get fucked.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The fires are the Republicans fault. LOL!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #4
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Here's the real story
I didn't post any story, I posted pictures for others not in Texas who may not have seen the extent of the fires. For those who have "joked" about a fire as a political punchline.

So fuck you TTH for again hijacking with your bullshit. And considering your stance on virtually everything it might be one side or the others fault.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:41 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Boltfan; don't get too upset....TTH is a phony.....he preaches sympathy for the poor and standing up for the little guy, but when the good people of Texas get hit by a natural disaster, he says Fuck You Texans!

He is just a couple of phony lawsuits away from moving to the South of France; so we only have to tolerate his BS for a short while.......btw, when he flees Texas, it will be on his private jet !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
Boltfan

Oh I know full well his M.O. The problem is this time he and others crossed a line by using a disaster as a punchline.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's the real story. Texas is left unprepared for fires by the Republican legislature and governor in the middle of the worst drought in over 60 years. And now they go whining to the big, bad Federal government to go bail them out for three quarters of every dollar. If there was any justice in the world, the Feds would tell Texas to go get fucked.
Here's the real story:

From our friend anaximander...

Regarding federal funds recieved by TX.
Hello, we ante up billions in taxes.
We'll refuse any and all tax monies,
as soon as DC stops taking any and all
taxes out of our state.
We didn't get back even half of what
DC grifted from our citizens.

Perry accepted monies due.
He rejected additional monies that
had federal strings attached.
It helps to have an idea of how govt
financing works.
Dem talking points don't suffice for
educated research.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

1. I didn't look at your link.

2. You mentioned Perry.

3. ". . . by using a disaster as a punchline." Give me fuckin' break. That's all the Republicans have done with 9/11 for the last ten years. They used it to start two wars of choice. They used it to enrich their buddies in the military industrial complex. They used it as a bludgeon against good, honest real patriots who were candidates for public office like Senator Max Cleland. If it wasn't attached your tongue would jump out of your mouth from shame spouting lies like that.

4. Whirlaway, it is Perry and the Republicans in the legislature who has said Fuck You to the people of Texas by cutting funding for volunteer fire departments 75%. By cutting the fire fighting budget of the Texas Forrest Service by almost 1/3. And don't worry, I know whereof I speak. I live in a county where at last count over 50 square miles have burned.

Meanwhile, Perry is traipsing across the country badmouthing the Federal government. Yet at home, they're picking up the tab for his negligence and incompetence. FEMA -- the big bad Federal government that you assholes hate -- is paying 75% of Texas firefighting costs. The Texas Forrest Service have no airplanes to fight fires with. So whose owns or charters the airplanes and helicopters that are dropping water and fire retardant on the fires in Northeast Texas and in Bastrop County? Oh yeah, the National Forrest Service. That same big bad Federal government that you fuckers want to defund.

Pick up your toys and go home. You can't run with the big dogs when it comes to arguing about politics. Go get back on the porch where the children belong.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #9
Boltfan

Quote:
1. I didn't look at your link.

2. You mentioned Perry.

3. ". . . by using a disaster as a punchline." Give me fuckin' break. That's all the Republicans have done with 9/11 for the last ten years. They used it to start two wars of choice. They used it to enrich their buddies in the military industrial complex. They used it as a bludgeon against good, honest real patriots who were candidates for public office like Senator Max Cleland. If it wasn't attached your tongue would jump out of your mouth from shame spouting lies like that.
So you commented without actually reading anything. It would have taken SECONDS to realize it wasn't partisan. It was just pictures TTH, not too hard for you to look at pictures is it?

I mentioned Perry, and cited why I mentioned Perry, in response to those making a joke out of the fires.

Show me ONCE where I used 9/11 as a punchline. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I am just fine here in the middle of you apes slinging the shit you create. Your shit typically stinks the worst of them all and I will always continue to call you out on your pompous rants. Oh, I forgot, only the "elite" are allowed to particpate in politics since the rest of us aren't smart like you.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Boltfan,

As one who watch the status of such fires on an hourly basis I appreciate your post. I may have to evacuate at any minute.

The fires in Texas are worst in history and the conditions are ripe for even a bigger disaster.

The Firemen in my area are doing a fantastic job and have saved countless homes and property.

I haven't met anyone who believes that it is The Republicans or Gov. Perry's fault.

It's God's revenge for Sheila Jackson Lee.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Speaking of Republican assholes who are using tragedy for political purposes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/09/ny...s-protest.html
Old 09-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
Boltfan

Sorry to hear that TDL.

Living in Southern CA for so long I dealt with more than my share of wild fires (a state controlled long by the dems and the same arguments came up, so the "blame game" is everywhere TTH by those not in control.) We had to evacutate family and friends many times with the fires in Julian, Poway, Ramona, Temecula, etc.

Defending bad behavior with other bad behavior is the argument of feeble minds ON BOTH SIDES. Some here, like TTH, will never ever get that.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

When one side engages in a tactic, the other can't unilaterally disarm. When the Republicans went after Jim Wright, they made politics a blood sport. There have been several times that they could have taken a different road. Each chance they've had -- Willie Horton ad, Clinton health care bill, Clinton impeachment, Gore "inventing the internet," Max Cleland's election, Swift boating Kerry, trashing Obama, etc. -- they've doubled down on the scorched earth, take no prisoners tactics of that era. They'll reap what they sow.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #14
Boltfan

Thanks for again taking this off topic. Partisan to the end.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
When one side engages in a tactic, the other can't unilaterally disarm. When the Republicans went after Jim Wright, they made politics a blood sport..
Tell it to John Tower, Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. It was JIM "we just want to help you Mr. President" WRIGHT that started it all. He was a scum bag and it's easy to prove it.

But I must say....We all got a kick out of watching Ted Kennedy question some one about their ethics.

Those were the good old days.

Speaking of Ted Kennedy..what is it now?

745 days without a drink?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women