Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Poll shows Americans trust Obama over Republicans on the economy.

Here's a new poll that shows that Americans trust Obama over Republicans on the economy- this has to be bad news for all the GOP candidates as by far the economy is Obama's achilles heel(thanks to Bush), but nevertheless if the economy is bad and the majority of Obama's poor approval ratings is due to the economy and the poll indicates that they rather have Obama's economic rcovery plan that a Republicans- huge win for Obama and major fail for the GOP:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ess/?hpt=hp_t2

Can't wait to see how Whirlway twist this one.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

A non issue; Congress won't be on the ballot box in November 2012. When sitting Presidents have to "run against Congress" it is always a sign of electoral weakness, they can't run on their agenda or accomplishments.

I for one am very happy to see that Obama is the very weak position of running against Congress.....this is nothing to gloat over if you are a Democrat.

More amateur thinking from the Obama zombies !

A more important recent poll is the Rasmussen head to head poll showing Romney beating Obama ! It is of likely voters, a more accurate polling method than your previously cited CNN poll of unidentified persons.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
A non issue; Congress won't be on the ballot box in November 2012. When sitting Presidents have to "run against Congress" it is always a sign of electoral weakness, they can't run on their agenda or accomplishments.

I for one am very happy to see that Obama is in the position of running against Congress.....this is nothing to gloat over if you are a Democrat.

More amateur thinking from the Obama zombies !
How can this be a non issue- with a little over 13 months to the election and a UE rate at 9.1% with jobs being by far Obama's achilles heel and the main attacking point by the GOP- yet a poll is basically saying yes- the economy is fucked up and the UE rate is high, but we(Americans) rather see Obama and his administration fix this mess than any other GOP candidate??? Do you think the GOP candidates right now are happy with the poll results???? You have go to be freaking kidding me????
Whirlway are you telling me that if the poll said Americans trust the GOP candidates with the economy over Obama that your ass wouldn't have made a thread talking about the issue???? You are a two faced liar and your credibility is zilch- you only want to hear and post bad numbers that disapprove of Obama but you run away from the truth.
, The fact of the matter is America is not falling for the GOP's tactics- the only thing the GOP can hit Obama with is jobs and economy- and the poll shows America still trust Obama than those cronies. Remember, GOP can't hit Obama on National Security any more- which for decades the GOP owned- but Obama got OBL- something Bush after 7 years couldn't do- and no major attacks on Obama's watch as of yet- something Bush can't claim- Libya will have a Democracy and Egypt got rid of a dictator- both in whch Obama supported without using one American troop- sucks for you and the GOP doesn't it Whirl?
Old 09-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Rasmusen polling results of likely voters show a very good trend right now.......your polling data of Obama against Congress is meaningless.......

head to head polls of likely voters is the key indicator, not BS generic polls of unidentified groups.....

Obama 40% Romney 43% Sep 10-11, 2011
Obama 43% Romney 39% Aug 25-26, 2011
Obama 46% Romney 38% Aug 17-18, 2011
Obama 42% Romney 43% Jul 14-15, 2011
Old 09-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This is just an opinion poll. The bottom line is you won't see new job growth, or UE change much at all up or down.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

yeah, but like I said had this poll said: Americans prefer GOP's economic plan over Obama's plan you guys would have been drooling and Whirlway would have had perhaps a hard on anticipating a thread to post on here lol. I guess only when you hear bad news about Obama than it's relevant LMFAO!!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
acp5762
Account Disabled

No not really. At least I can vouch for myself on that. I look for significant trends in Job Growth, Economy ect. Right now the UE rate is said to be at 9.1%, if you wake up tommarrow morning and it's at 8.9 or 9.0% don't get excited those are small insignificant fluctuations. But if you see it at 7.5% then that would be significant. Although I hate to say and I must be realistic we won't for a very long time if ever. Everyone on here wants to battle this administration in one direction or another. It's just frivilous. We need a new administration, Rep or Dem it really doesn't matter. This one has exhausted itself.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
No not really. At least I can vouch for myself on that. I look for significant trends in Job Growth, Economy ect. Right now the UE rate is said to be at 9.1%, if you wake up tommarrow morning and it's at 8.9 or 9.0% don't get excited those are small insignificant fluctuations. But if you see it at 7.5% then that would be significant. Although I hate to say and I must be realistic we won't for a very long time if ever. Everyone on here wants to battle this administration in one direction or another. It's just frivilous. We need a new administration, Rep or Dem it really doesn't matter. This one has exhausted itself.
Will I got good news for you- you will surely get a new one in 2016- hope you are patient- because you will not get a new one in 2012 that's for sure.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Sounds like the same kind of wrong predictions that have been coming outta the Obama administration for three years.......too many to list, but I just saw a replay of this promise by Geitner on the US credit rating downgrade..........a not-too-oldie but goodie from the Obama vault (april 2011)....Geitner made the promise not once, but twice !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZawqnp3rk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PolN...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Will I got good news for you- you will surely get a new one in 2016- hope you are patient- because you will not get a new one in 2012 that's for sure.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
How can this be a non issue- with a little over 13 months to the election and a UE rate at 9.1% with jobs being by far Obama's achilles heel and the main attacking point by the GOP- yet a poll is basically saying yes- the economy is fucked up and the UE rate is high, but we(Americans) rather see Obama and his administration fix this mess than any other GOP candidate???
Dude, did you actually READ the poll? That is not what the poll said. The poll is asking between Obama and CONGRESS, not Obama and GOP candidates for President. Download the pdf and READ the polling data.

You should at least argue based on the correct questions.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's certainly not hard to construe that you're pretty confident that Obama will be reelected. In fact it's quite possible that no candidate running will be allowed to beat him.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
It's certainly not hard to construe that you're pretty confident that Obama will be reelected. In fact it's quite possible that no candidate running will be allowed to beat him.
no, I don't think it's a set-up or somehow rigged- I just think the GOP approach is totally wrong. I am sorry know ultra right wing candidate is going to beat him(Obama)- the GOP candidate to beat needs to be groomed to be a moderate- point blank. Right now Perry's has the lead- but he's not the right guy to defeat Obama- Perry's cover has quickly been exposed- Perry is not the reason for jobs created in Texas- the state has a poor education system- a poor graduation rate- UE has risen in the past few months and Perry has too many other issues- honestly I don't think he will be the last man standing for the GOP.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
no, I don't think it's a set-up or somehow rigged- I just think the GOP approach is totally wrong. I am sorry know ultra right wing candidate is going to beat him(Obama)- the GOP candidate to beat needs to be groomed to be a moderate- point blank. Right now Perry's has the lead- but he's not the right guy to defeat Obama- Perry's cover has quickly been exposed- Perry is not the reason for jobs created in Texas- the state has a poor education system- a poor graduation rate- UE has risen in the past few months and Perry has too many other issues- honestly I don't think he will be the last man standing for the GOP.
I am not using the word rigged. But this not conventional politics anymore.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Read the article, WTF. Most Americans don't care.

“By a 43-35 percent margin, a plurality of Americans approve of the economic program Obama outlined in his speech to Congress last week, but more than one in five don’t have any view at all of the jobs bill,” says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Hardly devastating. 55% prefer Congress or don't give a shit. And this helps Obama? I think you are a victim of premature jubilation.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Rasmusen polling results of likely voters show a very good trend right now.......your polling data of Obama against Congress is meaningless.......

head to head polls of likely voters is the key indicator, not BS generic polls of unidentified groups.....

Obama 40% Romney 43% Sep 10-11, 2011
Obama 43% Romney 39% Aug 25-26, 2011
Obama 46% Romney 38% Aug 17-18, 2011
Obama 42% Romney 43% Jul 14-15, 2011
Rasmussen?? Please. . . .
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women