Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Safest part of town to stay in Wichita

Hi everyone, I'll be traveling to Wichita for a couple of days next week (first time!) and would like to know the safest part of town to secure an incall location.

I would also like the location to be easy for gents to travel and park.

Thanks in advance for your help!
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

You out ppl, why in tf would anybody give you hotel information? Go to broadway.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
W020163
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

The town is divided by a river. East Side. West Side and Downtown. You can travel from one side to the other within 20 minutes. Depending on the accommodations I have seen other ladies us extended stay locations such as
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East
Courtyard Wichita East
The Inn at Tallgrass
Hotel At WaterWalk - Downtown centrally located
I am sure others will have good or better suggestions.
W020163 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:45 PM   #4
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by W020163 View Post
The town is divided by a river. East Side. West Side and Downtown. You can travel from one side to the other within 20 minutes. Depending on the accommodations I have seen other ladies us extended stay locations such as
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East
Courtyard Wichita East
The Inn at Tallgrass
Hotel At WaterWalk - Downtown centrally located
Thank you, sir! I appreciate your thoughtful response!
Old 01-04-2018, 07:51 AM   #5
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default If you did that in a review...

Quote:
Originally Posted by W020163 View Post
Mine would be having the sense to not openly name specific hotels on a hookerboard.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:20 PM   #6
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are you for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
You out ppl, why in tf would anybody give you hotel information? Go to broadway.
I'm just now responding to this because I've been spending time with my sons. Because I can. Man, I can't tell you how good family time with your kids can be. It's the best.

I don't out people. I sent YOU a PM with ONE PERSON's RW info in it who I believed was a danger to the providers. That suddenly became an "outting." And I got banned. I guess that's one way to get rid of your competition, huh?

So tell me--how is it that providers send PMs all goddamn day with a client's RW info in it, but when I sent one to YOU, it suddenly became an "outting"? It was my understanding that providers are allowed to send RW info via PMs. I guess that applies to every provider on ECCIE except me.

So thanks for my bancation. I hope EVERY PROVIDER reading this thinks twice about sending you PMs with RW info in it because you might accuse them of "outting someone" and get them banned, too. You're not worthy of reference sharing. You also repeat what's in the LL of a negative nature to the clients. Seriously uncool. You put providers in danger.

Now, carry on eating donuts with your bestest buddy that I "outted." I'm sure he keeps you safe, right? Wonder why that is? Because that's not the case with all providers. He's a dangerous dick to providers he doesn't like. Hence my warnings about him. I regret wasting one on you. I didn't know you were BFFs.

Oh yeah, and I won't stay on Broadway. Don't want to be anywhere near your neck of the woods.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:36 AM   #7
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

This thread has gotten off topic, so I'll add that many providers find that the grouping of hotels on the East side, just off Rock Road (US-54) and Webb across from Costco, usually suits there needs. There is a variety of chains at different price points and things.

On the off comments, unless it's to share a threat, based on actual information (not the famous "I heard" line...) I have no idea why anyone's RW info would be sent around by a provider, again, exceptions noted. I for one am a HUGE believer in reciprocity. Illusion of passion is not illusion of trust. Anyway, just a comment on the rest of it.

Happy hobbying.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:23 AM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
I'm just now responding to this because I've been spending time with my sons. Because I can. Man, I can't tell you how good family time with your kids can be. It's the best.

I don't out people. I sent YOU a PM with ONE PERSON's RW info in it who I believed was a danger to the providers. That suddenly became an "outting." And I got banned. I guess that's one way to get rid of your competition, huh?

So tell me--how is it that providers send PMs all goddamn day with a client's RW info in it, but when I sent one to YOU, it suddenly became an "outting"? It was my understanding that providers are allowed to send RW info via PMs. I guess that applies to every provider on ECCIE except me.

So thanks for my bancation. I hope EVERY PROVIDER reading this thinks twice about sending you PMs with RW info in it because you might accuse them of "outting someone" and get them banned, too. You're not worthy of reference sharing. You also repeat what's in the LL of a negative nature to the clients. Seriously uncool. You put providers in danger.

Now, carry on eating donuts with your bestest buddy that I "outted." I'm sure he keeps you safe, right? Wonder why that is? Because that's not the case with all providers. He's a dangerous dick to providers he doesn't like. Hence my warnings about him. I regret wasting one on you. I didn't know you were BFFs.

Oh yeah, and I won't stay on Broadway. Don't want to be anywhere near your neck of the woods.
Oh shut the fuck up. You sent that message to several providers, including me. I didn’t get you banned. You got yourself banned. I have never been and never will be worried about you. And, trust and believe, you are NOT my competition...keep flattering your fat self. I already knew his information so obviously it was of no use to me. However, you can’t just send out mass messages to providers with a gentleman’s RW personal information in it cause you were mad cause you got popped and was looking for someone to blame.

And I’ve never put providers or clients in danger, I keep them safe from hoes like you. I don’t share what’s in the LL but why are you questioning me when you were the one reprimanded and banned for outing?? So you can try to turn hobbyists against me but I’m solid and my reputation is fine. You’ll look like the fool in the process of trying.

And as far as the guy you outted... why is it that only you have a problem with him? Why do you blame him for you getting popped? Why do you blame me for you getting banned? Why do you blame everyone else for your own shit?? So, yeah I’ll eat donuts and drink coffee with my friend cause he’s a good friend of mine and he’s safe. You just mind your own business.

And old lady you doooo belong on broadway, you practically ‘give’ your time away with your stop the clock sessions.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #9
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post

On the off comments, unless it's to share a threat, based on actual information (not the famous "I heard" line...) I have no idea why anyone's RW info would be sent around by a provider, again, exceptions noted. I for one am a HUGE believer in reciprocity. Illusion of passion is not illusion of trust. Anyway, just a comment on the rest of it.

Happy hobbying.
I send information based upon fact, not the "she said/she said" comments that are common among the Wichita providers.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:26 AM   #10
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Oh shut the fuck up. You sent that message to several providers, including me. I didn’t get you banned. You got yourself banned. I have never been and never will be worried about you. And, trust and believe, you are NOT my competition...keep flattering your fat self.
I knew you wouldn't admit reporting my PM I sent to you. And YOU do not know who I sent PMs to so please, you STFU. I know who I sent PMs to, and I know who got me banned. For sending YOU a PM. About YOUR buddy. Who is NOT safe to anyone except you and his selected favorites.

And trust me, you are not my competition. I'll keep the name calling out of it but trust me, your back story is well known. Your extracurricular activities are all over your reviews, and have to be edited out by the mods. My clients will spend time with me over someone lacking class like you any day. Not all that glitters is gold.

Keep eating those donuts with your "safe" buddy. What a pal to have.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #11
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default a not so gentle reminder...

This thread is seriously off topic and that stops now! Further off topic posts will result in thread hijack infractions for any and all!

Ladies, take your criticisms and accusations private.

If anyone has recommendations regarding safe areas of town, please post them or send a PM to the OP.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #12
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

For starters (& to be on topic) I believe discussions in regards to safe hotels should be kept in the LL. These forums are visible to the public, meaning you don’t need an account to read Co Ed.
And to touch base on screening & RW info. When screening a gent, we do NOT send another lady all of a gent’s PRECISE information such as his exact name of work place, his full name, details about his personal life & so on. The same info you sent Gemma on a member of a board, you sent me. Your reasonings for doing so was to form a group of providers & clients against another group, & which I’ve told you I cared less to be apart of. What animosity you have towards other people is none of my business or concern. What you did wasn’t right, but instead of owning to your faulty actions, you’ve pointed your finger at me & a couple of other ladies. I didn’t ask you for this man’s info, I’ve never met the man, never intended on meeting him period. So yes, what you did was outing, but I can promise you it wasn’t me or Gemma who took the time out of our lives to “tarnish” your oh so stellar reputation.
& implying Gemma is classless is probably one of the funniest things I’ve heard you say. Don’t you shove your face in men’s asses & jack them off at the same time? Is that considered classy or am I missing something ��
Instead of focusing on trying to be the best hooker you can be, you go on this constant roll of trying to gain this imaginary throne in the Eccie world & its quite pathetic. But I hope your life is as great as you pretend it to be in the Eccie world. ����
All of you who keep jumping on Gemma’s head are absolutely no competition to her.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:17 PM   #13
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I would have loved for nothing more..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
This thread is seriously off topic and that stops now! Further off topic posts will result in thread hijack infractions for any and all!

Ladies, take your criticisms and accusations private.

If anyone has recommendations regarding safe areas of town, please post them or send a PM to the OP.
...than to receive thoughtful responses about safe areas. That's what I asked for.

I had sent an RTM when Gemma34 first hijacked the thread, and was told by the mod "She's entitled to say what she feels even if it's off topic." So I wonder why now, when I finally defended myself against her unjustified comments, it is finally considered a hijacked thread? Her comment should have been deleted or modified when I first reported it.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:24 PM   #14
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

How is a suggestion of where to stay at considered a thread hijack? Wouldn't your response to the post also be considered a hijack?

To your complaint above ...can a member not speculate on why your account might have been banned for a year as a heads up to those who might be unaware of the situation? Seems to me that info like that would be relevant to an unsuspecting client. A client who might end up giving too much personal info and could possibly end up regretting that decision in the end.

Anyway, good luck on the trip.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #15
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
How is a suggestion of where to stay at considered a thread hijack? Wouldn't your response to the post also be considered a hijack?

...can a member not speculate on why your account might have been banned for a year as a heads up to those who might be unaware of the situation? Seems to me that info like that would be relevant to an unsuspecting client. A client who might end up giving too much personal info and could possibly end up regretting that decision in the end.
Yeah, that was her intent--to create speculation, NOT to offer me a legitimate response to my inquiry. That's called hijacking a thread. If she wants to start a thread about me, she can do it on her own thread. BTW, no one was speculating about anything until she said something. Is this how it's going to be on whatever thread I post? "Oh, by the way, she was banned for outting people." I sent RW info on one person. An alert that was more serious than your typical NCNS alerts that go out. I don't OUT PEOPLE! I outted one dude that deserved to be outted. Don't imply that I am not confidential. I told the truth about one guy who needed to have the truth told about him and got a heavy hammer for it.

Since I was not going to let her sit out there without a response, and since the mods did not do anything about it, I wanted to make it crystal clear why I got banned. I sent a PM to her about a man who is a known threat to providers. She got me banned for "outting" him because she's his buddy. Yes, I sent his RW info. LIKE PROVIDERS DO EVERY DAY. It's just that it became my word against hers as to whether she asked for the info.

So I also think an unsuspecting provider has the right to know how she plays her tactics as well and could possibly end up regretting that decision in the end. Since we can just put our speculations out there willy nilly and let everyone draw their own conclusions. Providers--speculate away about what I've said about what might happen with your PMs.

I stand by warning the providers about the man I warned them about. He is a proven danger. Meeting him would most definitely be something they would regret if he decided they were not worthy of his protection.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women