Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160444
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #61
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for not seeing the joke. It was a good one. Happy hobbing! Have a nice day everyone.
Farmers Daughter is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #62
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Finally. The blog takes the turn that made it so inviting in the first place. A lot of fun people having fun with the idea and practice of having fun. How fun!

This is nice.

Wow, I've never even striped my own sheets - much less a young lady's sheets. And I've always followed the practice of washing after peeing and before putting it back in. Only seemed right; but I am so surprised that so many girls were surprised ("You washed it for me?!").
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #63
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I've always followed the practice of not pissing on my hand, leg or shoes, and a courtesy wipe before handing it over is always accomplished. I also try to avoid shitting somewhere other than the toilet. Of course, if someone gave me one of those wine enema things I read about in the national forums...I don't know where I'd shit or what color it'd be...but I'd be hoping their face was in the way. This was fun...See you around the block!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #64
schmuckenputz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Well, this should be buried deep enough that nobody will really notice it, but having read post after post here and everywhere else I belong to reminds me of one of my pet peeves which is peoples' "grammatical miscues"..The biggest one that comes to mind is the use, actually misuse of "your" and "you're" ...Actually, you almost never see anyone use "you're". For the record, you're = you are as in YOU'RE a fucking dickhead, Schmuckenputz; your = belongs to you as in Stick it in YOUR ear asshole lol OK, class, now I expect everyone to knock that shit off. If you need more lessons, let me know...

There are a bunch of others, but that's it for now....OK, I quit....but still watching...lol
schmuckenputz is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #65
Osolomio
Valued Poster

I think you can avoid all of that hard thinking if you just stick with the word you. As in : You got to be kidding with that stuff, SnM. You never going to teach in one comment what teachers couldn't do in years. You off you rocker, bro.

lol
Old 03-22-2012, 06:46 AM   #66
schmuckenputz
Account Disabled

you right, you, you you....uuuhhhhhh off my fuckin' rocker, yeah, you right....oh, and believe me, not a lot of hard thinking goin' on here....not capable of it...uuuuhhhhhh.....
Old 03-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #67
Guest120816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

OMG I am laughing so hard at all this... not discounting it, its just funny stuff. I always want to feel clean and always shower right before heading to a date. Wish more providers would do the same. Love the intimacy and passion, but hate the "hurry on up and get on outta here" attitudes.
Guest120816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 AM   #68
Osolomio
Valued Poster

S&P,

Sorry, friend. That didn't come off as I planned. I was and am in agreement with you. That is also a pet peeve of mine. I am not the best speller, but it irks me as well to see simple words misused. There are of course many others that bug me. For instance, I feel responsible for the change in the words "20 items or less" at HyVee (in Lincoln at least) to "20 or fewer items". I had semi-jokingly mentioned to an employee at a register to put the change in the suggestion box, and she did after I explained why.

In any case, I was simply playing the role of a simpleton douche being stupidly critical and offering a laughingly ignorant choice - "you" instead of going through the work of figuring out whether "your" or "You're" would be the more appropriate choice.

I had no intention of implying that you were stupid in any sense of the word.

Regrettably, I gave you no clues to the joke I was trying to share with you.

Once again, please except my apology for making you feel bad. I had not intended such an outcome.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #69
schmuckenputz
Account Disabled

uuuuhhhh, you fucking kidding, right ??? wtf??? I got it...apparently you didn't....it's all good....you ok ....lol don't worry you head hehe
Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #70
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Doiks! Yeah. You got me. You so funny!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women