Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2016, 11:03 PM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Would I be welcomed???

I've been touring the South for years now. I'm based in Central Arkansas but I've been wanting to take my tours another direction.. So I guess the question remains...

If I were to travel to New York would I be welcomed by hard cocks and opened wallets??
Or would I be left all alone in a cold hotel room with no one to play with me??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Puzzle_1462823396551.jpg (337.5 KB, 1016 views)
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #2
NYhorndog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Please do head to Rochester in the near future
NYhorndog is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:43 AM   #3
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Price too high whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:02 AM   #4
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Price too high whew
Well now gorgeous, it appears that if you sharpened your pencil a bit, we might just get to see CD's first review !
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:21 AM   #5
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

As mentioned in your "most popular wny poster?" ThreD, I'll need no review template to gain recognition whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:37 AM   #6
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default While not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Price too high whew
always on board w CD the guy gives a simple and honest response and he gets ripped. A beautiful young lady posts a ? and pics. CD see it and thinks at another price point he is in. I think same thing. Now it may not make sense for a beautiful woman like this to come here and do 100 hh and 150 hrs with her expenses and what not but don't be offended if someone gives an honest response. Here's my response I love the look of this girl. I would love to bang her and would treat her w respect. That being said I can't afford nor justify 300 an hour. It's funny when Lauren Luva travels here alwAys a review or 2 but often bypasses area or cancels due to lack of bookings.
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:54 AM   #7
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
It's funny when Lauren Luva travels here alwAys a review or 2 but often bypasses area or cancels due to lack of bookings.
It's as if you don't realize that the majority of clients don't review. Few reviews doesn't necessarily mean an unsuccessful trip.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:14 AM   #8
trojantide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Actually good discussion. Yes, you are a little on the high side for this market but a few VP's are charging that. With 5 pages of all yes reviews, I'd guess you'd do fine. But I also agree with Carlos and tiny, I'd pass at that rate.
I hope you make the trip. It's really nice in western ny in the summer. Lots of lakes and wineries to explore.
trojantide is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #9
randombl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Shouldn't we just not leave input if its a no...

Sorry miss not my type.
randombl is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:07 AM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol My touring rates are known to be different at times because I realize the difference in the markets in different cities and states. Take Houston and Dallas for example. The pussy market is in higher demand then here in Central AR and there are tons more providers to choose from. I take all of that into consideration when I go on tour and adjust my rates from time to time as I see fit. But I've also realized over the years that there are just as many hobbyist willing to pay my regular rate as there are hobbyist that don't want to.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:19 AM   #11
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default Let me say

3xThis I am a big fan of wnyhorndog. I like his type of women I like his choice of price point and I like his comments. That being said his comment please come to Rochester when his past record does not support ability or willingness to spend her asking price. Chances are he said it to be nice as he seems like an awesome guy yet realistically if she did come to Rochester he probably would not book where if she was 150/200 hr he likely would.

This makes him neither cheap or bad only smart and prudent in acknowledging his spending limits. Simply put 300 can get u 2 girls at 150 or 1 girl at 300. For some there are providers that u r that interested in seeing u can justify 300 and for some the urge to HOBBY twice as often and the avail choices at 150 i.e. Kelly lovejoy sexyangelbaby Sadie make that a better choice. There is no one answer no right or wrong
Old 05-10-2016, 08:26 AM   #12
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default I truly hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Lol My touring rates are known to be different at times because I realize the difference in the markets in different cities and states. Take Houston and Dallas for example. The pussy market is in higher demand then here in Central AR and there are tons more providers to choose from. I take all of that into consideration when I go on tour and adjust my rates from time to time as I see fit. But I've also realized over the years that there are just as many hobbyist willing to pay my regular rate as there are hobbyist that don't want to.
you do come here and I hope there are many that can pay ur price. Frankly u r incredibly hot great reviews and seem like a sweetheart. It's women like u that make guys spend beyond their means as what man wouldn't love to play w u. WOW. But just like buying a home or a car staying within one's means is what keeps out of bankruptcy.if u come and I get to enjoy the reviews of a couple guys w the means to experience u I will revel in their joy but many folks can afford a days pay to enjoy u but not 2 or 3 days pay
Old 05-10-2016, 08:37 AM   #13
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You fucking people kill me, you drop to 250 On an upstate VP that has been recycled over and over and over again yet when somebody new wants to come to the area oh my fucking God she cost 300 an hour I can't pay for that.
This chick has five pages of positive reviews yet no one will take a chance because she cost 300 bucks an hour, SMH!!
I have my range when I have the money to see girls and if I wanna see someone that charges what she does I will, doesn't mean you have to come here and slam her for her prices.

Not everyone is a broke John that uses this site.
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:10 AM   #14
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
It's as if you don't realize that the majority of clients don't review. Few reviews doesn't necessarily mean an unsuccessful trip.
Totally.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #15
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't exactly feel as if I'm being slammed for my prices. Like I have said earlier I understand the different markets. My rate is my rate and I do choose to tour and run specials with lower rates from time to time. This is a hobby and I understand the needs and wants of the guys as well as the ins and outs of this business. But once I do go on tour and have my rates set for that particular tour I will not change my prices. They will be set in stone until my tour is complete. And for the guys who want to negotiate those rates well you will be fired...

lol see my coed thread from the Arkansas board
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=874923

I'm simply making an inquiry as to whether or not the gentlemen would like to see me come. Some will say yes, some will say no. This happens in every city and state. I'm not the provider for everyone and I fully understand that. But for the guys that do enjoy my company and want me to tour their areas know that their time and money will not be wasted. I'm their professional lover and the time we spend together is well worth the money. I have all yes recommendations in my reviews, have been know. To turn a hh session into a 3 hour session because of my GFE skills and I enjoy each and every minute I spend with my clients on and off the board. I love what I do and take pride in being one of Arkansas's Top Tier Providers. I'm eager to please and easy going. So with that being said, I hope you guys will welcome me to your state with open arms, hard cocks, and of course white envelopes as I plan on welcoming your into my hotel room with a nice smile, wet kitty, open mouth and maybe a glass of wine before we ravish one another into exhaustion and ecstasy. But if not then I'll stay my southern ass in the south and keep on doing what I do best. Fuck and be fucked.

Xo Xo
TK

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women