Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2020, 11:37 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
Was she a redhead, by any chance?
No, sorry. Tall, thin dark hair chick
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 11:39 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Berry I feel you other areas of the country aren’t so bad. I’ve had some nice experiences in Philly for sure. And I still see City-girls when they send a hottie through. Wish I could get in with XOC but I’m not paying a screening fee.

I usually just say it like this: I only pay for girls that are hotter than I can pull on my own. I’m not married so I can pull 30-40 yr olds anytime I want. And I can pull younger girls but not hot, younger girls. So that’s all I’m willing to pay for. And young, hot provider girls in Pittsburgh are like the T-rex: fucking extinct
Yeah, I used to have a good time in Philly when I would make a few business trips there each year. Alas, I don't get out that way anymore.

Florida has really been my sweetspot. Lots of great young, fairly priced options. I try to spend a month down there each spring. Hobby heaven

And I hear you about only paying for girls that are hotter than you can pull on my own. My feelings exactly. I am older than you but why would I want to pay for 40 and 50 year old chicks who have been doing this forever? I will save my money for those younger hotties. But as you say, they are basically extinct in Pittsburgh
Old 08-21-2020, 12:02 PM   #18
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah, I used to have a good time in Philly when I would make a few business trips there each year. Alas, I don't get out that way anymore.

Florida has really been my sweetspot. Lots of great young, fairly priced options. I try to spend a month down there each spring. Hobby heaven

And I hear you about only paying for girls that are hotter than you can pull on my own. My feelings exactly. I am older than you but why would I want to pay for 40 and 50 year old chicks who have been doing this forever? I will save my money for those younger hotties. But as you say, they are basically extinct in Pittsburgh
Exactly. Gonna see Cataleya from City Girls tonight. Looks smoking hot. Will post a review later. I’ve seen about 5 from there. They look great, take care of themselves, and treat you like a king.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 06:45 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Exactly. Gonna see Cataleya from City Girls tonight. Looks smoking hot. Will post a review later. I’ve seen about 5 from there. They look great, take care of themselves, and treat you like a king.
You’ve probably signed in years ago with them. And gave them some RL info. Which is fine if you’re comfortable with them. I looked into it years ago and didn’t do it. The guy I was communicating with at the time time turned me off. But that was when you could see a young hottie in Pgh. So I walked. But that was after I got burned for 10k from another deal I was involved in. After that, I said never again.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 07:24 PM   #20
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Agreed berry. Oh, and thanks for starting this one back up. I needed to follow up on a post from the last thread about some kind of chargeback?...lol..but I couldnt read it as I have had all posts from the OP blocked for at least a year.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 07:49 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
Agreed berry. Oh, and thanks for starting this one back up. I needed to follow up on a post from the last thread about some kind of chargeback?...lol..but I couldnt read it as I have had all posts from the OP blocked for at least a year.
Yeah, I LMAO on that one. Who would you charge it back to? WTF was she talking about? You’ll never get that money back. But I suspect you know that.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:58 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hope you had a great time. She does look hot. Alas they want lots of real world screening info now so that rules them out for me.
Old 08-22-2020, 12:00 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
Yeah, you have to wonder how much the grifters made off with when they shut Indys down. All that Silvermine money and then the annual fees they charged for premium access. And just like that, the site was gone and so was the money.

I wonder if it was enough to buy a brand new car or more?

It would be really interesting to hear from others who were ripped off if they know where all the money went to
Old 08-22-2020, 06:07 AM   #24
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’ve probably signed in years ago with them. And gave them some RL info. Which is fine if you’re comfortable with them. I looked into it years ago and didn’t do it. The guy I was communicating with at the time time turned me off. But that was when you could see a young hottie in Pgh. So I walked. But that was after I got burned for 10k from another deal I was involved in. After that, I said never again.

Quote:
Hope you had a great time. She does look hot. Alas they want lots of real world screening info now so that rules them out for me.

Yeah, Ive been screened with them for a while. Review is coming, but holy shit was she good. Best one Ive had from there, between looks and attitude.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 08:06 AM   #25
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I would. If someone would ask me to share real world info with an independent in Pittsburgh there’s no fucking way. Now an out of state agency I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve just never heard of an agency extort people while Indy girls have many times. It’s a calculated low risk IMHO.
I use SA mostly but city girls and XOC girls are smoking hot. I’ve had a couple encounters and both very good.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 09:37 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I would. If someone would ask me to share real world info with an independent in Pittsburgh there’s no fucking way. Now an out of state agency I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve just never heard of an agency extort people while Indy girls have many times. It’s a calculated low risk IMHO.
I use SA mostly but city girls and XOC girls are smoking hot. I’ve had a couple encounters and both very good.
Back in the day there was the Dixie Land Madam from NOLA. She run hookers across the country. A lady named Ashley ran the Pittsburgh franchise. HDHs rotated thru on a weekly basis. I became a frequent visitor. I turned my friend on too. He was a very prominent person in PGh. Well, the Feds busted the Dixie Land madam. And brought in all the other people including Ashley. It was national news. 20/20, Time and Newsweek ran articles. Needless to say, there were a lot of nervous people around town. Including my friend and I. So, I get a call from Ashley requesting 20k from us to help with legal expenses in return for not outing us. I told her no. She then started to call my friends office. So, my friend and I settled on 10k. I met her at Birdies restaurant in Monroeville. In the parking lot. I was pretty fucking nervous. I thought as soon as I gave her the money I was going to be cuffed. The bitch pulls up in a new Mercedes SL. I walk over and drop a brown paper bag with the 10k on her lap. I told her it was all there and scrammed. Thankfully, she held up her end of the bargain and it blew over. I learned my lesson then. A costly one. Never share your RL info with providers.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:51 AM   #27
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Back in the day there was the Dixie Land Madam from NOLA. She run hookers across the country. A lady named Ashley ran the Pittsburgh franchise. HDHs rotated they her on a weekly basis. I became a frequent visitor. I turned my friend on too. He was a very prominent person in PGh. Well, the Feds busted the Dixie Land madam. And drought in all the other people including Ashley. It was national news. 20/20, Time and Newsweek ran articles. Needless to say, there were a lot of nervous people around town. Including my friend and I. So, I get a call from Ashley requesting 20k from us to help with legal expenses in return for not outing us. I told her no. She then started to call my friends office. So, my friend and I settled on 10k. I met her at Birdies restaurant in Monroeville. In the parking lot. I was pretty fucking nervous. I thought as soon as I gave her the money I was going to be cuffed. The bitch pulls up in a new Mercedes SL. I walk over and drop a brown paper bag with the 10k on her lap. I told her it was all there and scrammed. Thankfully, she held up her end of the bargain and it blew over. I learned my lesson then. A costly one. Never share your RL info with providers.
Wow. That is crazy. Hard for me to argue your point. I just don’t see a way any guy in this area is having a good time in this area right now without doing either SA or one of the two big agencies.
I know city girls and XOC never had me deal with a local rep. Everything is done on-line with a “corporate” person. “Locals” are the ones that make me nervous with my info.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Wow. That is crazy. Hard for me to argue your point. I just don’t see a way any guy in this area is having a good time in this area right now without doing either SA or one of the two big agencies.
I know city girls and XOC never had me deal with a local rep. Everything is done on-line with a “corporate” person. “Locals” are the ones that make me nervous with my info.
I think the Feds can bust anybody if they want to. I know the agencies you mentioned have been operating for years without any consequences that I know of. The girls are hot for sure. It seems they’re mostly foreigners. Are they being trafficked? That’s pretty serious if they are. In the era of Fosta/Sesta, I’m shocked they’re still operating. Is Miami Companions still around? They used to send girls thru Pgh.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:01 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Is Miami Companions still around? They used to send girls thru Pgh.
They were busted ten years ago. A class operation. I miss them.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 12:07 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, Ive been screened with them for a while. Review is coming, but holy shit was she good. Best one Ive had from there, between looks and attitude.
Glad to hear you had a great time

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women