Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #61
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
Why have some people made it a personal mission to add to the drama??? If you aren't directly involved you shouldn't go out of your way to spread this crap??? Let's remember where this happened. If you don't get up this way or never post in this section on eccie it looks stupid on your part to make it your personal mission to involve yourself. But hey that's just my opinion and from what I been hearing its agreed apon by many
Bailey, I appreciate your desire for peacemaking and all. Some really bad shit has gone down, it's really more than drama. PM me if you'd like more than this but I don't want to throw gas on the fire.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #62
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

One word........karma
Old 12-08-2012, 06:27 AM   #63
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Apparently all of the lawyers on here just aren't hip to the difference between a report and sworn testimony.

There has not been ANY sworn testimony.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #64
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies and gents. As you know I'm quite lenient when it comes to the back and forth conversations out in the open here. This thread has wandered to the brink more than once. Keep respectful of each other and resist the temptation to throw accusations at one another and I'll allow this thread to continue. Otherwise I will continue to hand out points and I will be forced to close the thread all together.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #65
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
Bailey, I appreciate your desire for peacemaking and all. Some really bad shit has gone down, it's really more than drama. PM me if you'd like more than this but I don't want to throw gas on the fire.
I don't want the info because it doesn't involve me I was addressing some people who have never traveled to the Nebraska forum before yet seemed to decide this was their business to preach. We aren't in highschool and if this doesnt effect you personally we should just focus on ourselfs and hope our screening works right for us period. Stirring the pot is classless!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #66
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Ms. Bailey,

I haven't seen this report, and I have no idea what is true or not....but please understand that I am interested for more than mere entertainment. Whenever these things happen, LE is able to use the reference system and contacts to reach out and snare alot more people. A similar (but much bigger) cascading effect almost roped me six years ago. I was saved be timely and accurate information from the precursor to this board. This is an information board....there is presently alot of uncertainty....and people are nervous....of course people are going to talk about the situation. Hell, if I stood 'accused' I would type my fingers off to defend myself, and welcome all discussion that allows me a chance to defend myself....instead of just letting back channel rumors fly.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #67
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
Ms. Bailey,

I haven't seen this report, and I have no idea what is true or not....but please understand that I am interested for more than mere entertainment. Whenever these things happen, LE is able to use the reference system and contacts to reach out and snare alot more people. A similar (but much bigger) cascading effect almost roped me six years ago. I was saved be timely and accurate information from the precursor to this board. This is an information board....there is presently alot of uncertainty....and people are nervous....of course people are going to talk about the situation. Hell, if I stood 'accused' I would type my fingers off to defend myself, and welcome all discussion that allows me a chance to defend myself....instead of just letting back channel rumors fly.
You misunderstood my post.... The provider OLindsay is from Kansas city. I have never seen her post in the Nebraska forum she seems to not really understand the paperwork she has seen and she is acting as though its her mission to preach the fact that they definitely snitches. You guys should be worried and look into all info needed to make you feel safe because this is a Nebraska issue. So why would a provider from kcbe so worried about this situation when she most likely is not effected by it? It's not like all providers are quitting their jobs and applying at Wal-Mart they are going to work just the same in ks regardless of this situation so why put your nose into it to stir drama. That was the reason for my post. Everybody can only look out for themselfs as we have always done. A reference is a good way to to try to be safe but as we can tell its not always a sure fire way to do things.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #68
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

This topic is closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women