Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #31
XY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I don't get it, you are here stumping for a "Greek excursion", but can't "understand" the why behind it....really?? The "why", we'll pay a little more for it, but not that much more, plus, if you are known for "fucking", why settle for "slow and easy baby, it's my first time", or could it be you are just milking us schmucks for a shot at the Persian Pucker!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #32
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I CAN'T BELIVE DIS
Old 03-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #33
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Knowing her the little bit I do, I am sure someone's going to have a great time.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #34
RochBob
Valued Poster

Assuming that rocbrittany is serious about her first attempt a Greek. There are seveal things that would make this a successful first outing for her. One it should be someone she knows and is comfortable with (real life or a Hobbyist she has seen several times), This person should have some experiance with performing Greek. As has been stated earlier in this Thread. Greek is not the same as Vaginal Intercourse. It can be either quite pleasurable for both partners or very uncomfortable for the Female partner depending upon how its done. This is usually what turns Women off to Greek. Always use condoms (this goes without saying in the Hobby world). Use plenty of Lube and have more on hand in case needed. Since the initial penetration for a first timer is normally a bit difficult (as it is normally exit not enter). Using a Doggie position the first time out seems to work best. Cock size, dispite what some of the other Thread posters seem to think has nothing to do with the outcome as long as the male partner gives the woman time to "adjust". And before anybody asks. No, I am not volunteering to be her first.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #35
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Q: Do you know how they separate the men from the boys in Greece?

A: With crowbars.
Q: Why didn't the Greek wanna leave Greece?
A: He didn't wanna leave his brothers behind.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #36
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Old 03-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #37
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145385
My ECCIE Reviews
Default IM PRETTY SURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
I don't get it, you are here stumping for a "Greek excursion", but can't "understand" the why behind it....really?? The "why", we'll pay a little more for it, but not that much more, plus, if you are known for "fucking", why settle for "slow and easy baby, it's my first time", or could it be you are just milking us schmucks for a shot at the Persian Pucker!
we established already that you wont be that first one so your still here commenting because????? and youre the only one with the issues with the $ so far
Old 03-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #38
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145385
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
Assuming that rocbrittany is serious about her first attempt a Greek. There are seveal things that would make this a successful first outing for her. One it should be someone she knows and is comfortable with (real life or a Hobbyist she has seen several times), This person should have some experiance with performing Greek. As has been stated earlier in this Thread. Greek is not the same as Vaginal Intercourse. It can be either quite pleasurable for both partners or very uncomfortable for the Female partner depending upon how its done. This is usually what turns Women off to Greek. Always use condoms (this goes without saying in the Hobby world). Use plenty of Lube and have more on hand in case needed. Since the initial penetration for a first timer is normally a bit difficult (as it is normally exit not enter). Using a Doggie position the first time out seems to work best. Cock size, dispite what some of the other Thread posters seem to think has nothing to do with the outcome as long as the male partner gives the woman time to "adjust". And before anybody asks. No, I am not volunteering to be her first.
awesome advice thank you
Old 03-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #39
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Thank god corn is out of season! Do we need to discuss nut allergies? Peace
Old 03-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #40
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
I agreed with everything you said until you basically said cock size doesn't matter. I can't imagine a virgin to Greek able to take a thick 9 incher without complications. Though I guess it depends on the woman.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

errrrrr don't take nothing larger than your own errrrrrr number 2
Old 03-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #42
XY
Valued Poster

Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocbrittany View Post
we established already that you wont be that first one so your still here commenting because????? and youre the only one with the issues with the $ so far
I have yet to see a single solitary review on this entire board, ever, of a monger willing to bear the strain of 20,000,000 IRR, for a chance of victory.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #43
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a lot of great advice in this thread honey. Best of luck to you!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

even had a finger in there yet?, I wouldnt be much diff, unless I used my thumb
Old 03-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #45
chantal24
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 79470
My ECCIE Reviews

there are very few girls that offer this particular item on their menu so i think we should all do our best to help britt get over the hump and get comfortable with it!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women