Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2014, 05:54 AM   #31
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Completely positive or negative reviews are useless. It's the duty of members to critical, but not cruel. It helps everyone, even the providers.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:57 AM   #32
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

mw, that is exactly what I try to do whenever I post a review, I give a semi detailed view of my time, you can take it or leave it, it is entirely up to the person that wishes to see that particular girl. I have done that a few times, hit and miss on both. one of the 2 I wanna see again one I probably wont, my preference, but that is why I gave an honest review so everyone can make an educated decision, just my 2 cents
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:23 AM   #33
Boatguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I have only been on here a few months, but I definitely see a trend with some posters, no matter what the topic they are out to tear people down. You have to just ignore those who are going to have a negative attitude. Ladies focus on building your clientele with through the best you can provide. Your repeat customers will be your success. One time encounters always have the risk of a less than ideal encounter or review. If you get a bad review try to reach out to the guy to understand why or what could have been better. I have read some reviews where the guy was just being honest about his preference and indicated YMMV. As guys we know we can be very picky and judgmental. one guys 10 can easily be another guys 5.
Boatguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:11 AM   #34
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Amelia you haven't been here very long so I appreciate your perception on how the board is. But it was not always like this. There have always been instances of a couple guys that would make comments that were questionable but there were many guys that had a lot of experience that would either substantiate or refute the accusation. Many times there would be lively discussions in the men's lounge to resolve those issues. But although most of them are still here they don't contribute under this administration. Hopefully with the addition of GMan and either a wake up call to the mods that are left or possibly some new ones we can return to the days when the board is useful.
Gman, to weigh in on your question I think that if your leadership model is what you have stated stands the test of time, it may go along way to fix the problem here. If I understand the mods job description it is to enforce the rules of the board as set forth by the owners and to GUIDE the membership when they do not understand how to or where to write something. I know that there is some judgment call required but it should be limited and there should be no room for the enforcement of a mods ideology. If I can say that I have been here since Plainmind was a mod on ASPD so I have worked with many mods over the years. I used to be a regular contributor to the board and helped many people in the same way many people helped me. If I were asked to write a guide on how to be a Mod I would point to Jack and say "like that." Perfect? No. But fair and kind and ALWAYS a gentleman when dealing with the membership.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #35
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Completely positive or negative reviews are useless. It's the duty of members to critical, but not cruel. It helps everyone, even the providers.
Very well said. I wish to add that reviewers that only share good or only share bad experiences are not useless, but of less use, and that the readers must also be critics of the review, if someone feels, with reason, that something is potentially false or misperceived, or could be stated better. Not exactly a board of George Will's here, and that's fine.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #36
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Its a board about hookers and sharing info and our experiences both in the open and in the pm world.

Have fun.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #37
makethe33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

BINGO- If a girl has hairy arm pits we need to share this info just as we share info about girls that do bbbj or cbj. If we see any issue that needs to be mentioned it is our responsibility to mention it or don't do any reviews on here. Some people on here could go to dunkin donuts and get piss in their coffee and review that is was a great coffee. The piss was amazing. Hobbyist need to be honest. That's what this board is for.
makethe33 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:50 PM   #38
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethe33 View Post
BINGO- If a girl has hairy arm pits we need to share this info just as we share info about girls that do bbbj or cbj. If we see any issue that needs to be mentioned it is our responsibility to mention it or don't do any reviews on here. Some people on here could go to dunkin donuts and get piss in their coffee and review that is was a great coffee. The piss was amazing. Hobbyist need to be honest. That's what this board is for.
I agree. It is up to the provider to describe herself well.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #39
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri View Post
The participants whose input I could live without are the ones denouncing the hobby in every post, belittling hobbyists and providers. We have to wonder what motivates someone who feels that way to visit such a site other than for trolling purposes. I consider their posts off-topic, and think after a sufficient number of warnings they should be blocked.
I often ponder if some hobbiests have a poor image of what the stereo type john is perceived as...

Which then causes them to stress about how they represent themselves here. Some are afraid of what image others have of them and they fight the false stereo type in their head...out there I know lol
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #40
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
I often ponder if some hobbiests have a poor image of what the stereo type john is perceived as...
We can blame Richard Gere for that!
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:22 AM   #41
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

AA it is great to see you finally posting on here. From meeting you I know you are a very intelligent young lady. I truly enjoyed our conversation. There is a lot of good advice in this thread. I would recommend talking to AJ and following her advise. She is a sweetheart and knows what she is doing. This is the second thread I have said that and think I am going to owe Aj a lot of red death . The boards are a great tool for both sides. You can get an idea about how a guy may be by the way he posts. You can use it to screen. I would recommend maybe being a little more active on the boards. It will give you more exposure, help more in screening and knowing who is who. It will cut down on some of the ones who talk crap. You will find to that more will call out the ones that are stiring the pot or talking crap. As it stands when a provider is not active or shows any voice, it will lead to the ones to talk crap. They know they provider will not say anything and it is free game. This will lead to some guys wondering because all they have to go off is reviews and what others say. I just looked at the showcase and we have 94 ladies in upstate. I have no clue about 3/4 of them. I dont look at weekend line ups, providers adds, or showcases. The only things I see are reviews and if the lady posts. It is some thing you might want to think about. Other guys might be doing the same thing I do.

Reviews will speak a lot about a lady. If they have a lot of yes reviews and no reviews. As previously stated, the yes ones are going to carry more weight. Every one has a bad day or there was not the expected connection between the two. Reviews are observations, and experiences. Some may be exaggerated at times and some right to the point. Most the guys know how to weed through it. Having thick skin is some what required. Some things that will be said you may not like and some you will not mind. Dont let it get to you. The ones that talk crap, well we see it as what it is. Some one taking a minor observation and trying to blow it up to a major issue, when it is not. Which in case the whole stubble thing. It was a minor thing, but the ones stirring the pot got it to become a major issue. In the end he gave her a Yes review, she got offended by comments of the others and told her side. Which lead to him feeling he had to defend himself and it went all down hill from there. Now we are left with a guy that chances are from the Yes review, that he might have gone back to see her again. Now chances are she will not see him, or he will not want to see her because of that train wreck. This is where the thick skin comes in and dont let yourself be baited in.

As far as the observations take them as a tool. If one thing keeps getting harped up by many different guys. Well if it is some thing you can change or willing to change. Then do it. In some cases you can, but if it was some thing like guys wanting greek and you will never do that. Then that is understandable that you would not change. Honestly the only thing I have seen brought up about you have been pictures. Every thing else has been good. Please dont take that as a shot, it is just an observation. If you updated pictures then that issue would go away. If it is a matter that you do not have the means to do it. Hell I would come do new pictures for you for free when I break free. Then that whole issue would be gone and we would not hear about it again.

Just keep your chin up and you are doing good. I know it is tough to take any kind of criticism rather it be an observation or an actual issue. It is human nature to some what take offense to them. You just need to take a step back and look at it as a learning too and how to improve or adjust. The bs take it as it is. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to make sure I gave you a good response to your inquiry. Take care and have a great day .
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:08 AM   #42
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
think I am going to owe Aj a lot of red death .
mmmmmmmmmmmm red death!!! just let me know suga!!
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:25 AM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmm red death!!! just let me know suga!!
you found that in that post

dang, my ADD is winning over my OCD
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:30 AM   #44
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

im gonna make this quick..cuz i keep getting booted out..lol..they try but i keep coming back..

dont sweat the small stuff...everyone is exchanging info on everyone here..its what the site is designed for...if you are all natural or someone requested it..or you just didnt have time to handle it before the appointment..it is what it is..

those that like that..will come to you..those that dont will request you be not natural when they arrive...
i dont know what to say..i cannot read the ros...if it was a matter of not enough time prior to the appointment for getting ready..you have to take and make the time..if a gent requested that in another appointment..well let the next gent know you were fufilling another memebrs wish and blamo..thats the deal...
if hes not down..give him a few more minutes to his time and hop into the shower and take care of stuff...

or if thats how ya roll..then keep on rolling..everyone here has a fetish for something..those guys that like that will find you and enjoy your time together...

it is what it is..getting worked up is cool..but there is a time to just let it roll and get on with things..

we've all had crap said about us..it is what it is..gotta just keep moving in any direction as long as its forward sweetie...
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:31 AM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taintra and taintologist will help AA along the path to enlightenment.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women