Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2019, 12:42 PM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fuck Israel. ( Unless Fred is visiting). They can take care of themselves. Im tired of spending money on that welfare country
I've been to that very civilized and important country numerous times.

They are our friends.

OTOH, fuck Russia!!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:14 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

They are our friends.

OTOH, fuck Russia!!
How many Russians are Israeli citizens?

A whole bunch ove the last 20 years right?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #33
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Looks like anything to distract the people from trump's money shot.
Guess I should say donald's facsial.

Yeah, I remember how the cocksucking bastard brigade treated David Hogg.
Stop pretending this is in the same city, let alone the same ballpark.
Fucking cry babies.

Stop trying to shut down the government and stop trying to clog up the court system.

No fucking wall for you.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:28 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Looks like anything to distract the people from trump's money shot.
Guess I should say donald's facsial.

Yeah, I remember how the cocksucking bastard brigade treated David Hogg.
Stop pretending this is in the same city, let alone the same ballpark.
Fucking cry babies.

Stop trying to shut down the government and stop trying to clog up the court system.

No fucking wall for you.

No Soup for YOU!!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 01:59 AM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How many Russians are Israeli citizens?

A whole bunch ove the last 20 years right?
Yes, something like that. Can you blame them for wanting to go to such a fine country when they live in a shithole like Russia.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:18 AM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes, something like that. Can you blame them for wanting to go to such a fine country when they live in a shithole like Russia.
Fred shame on you! you know the liberal media has outlawed calling shithole nations "shithole nations"! so please refrain from calling shithole nations "shithole nations"!

thanks, the liberal media.

BAHAAAHA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:46 AM   #37
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you do not understand it...how would you know if it is off topic?

If I run across a sale on logic, I'll be sure and buy you some.
More of your nonsense...keep up the good work...the left and logic could marry...because they have no relation with each other.
VERY little of what you post reflects your"Libertarian" beliefs...you don't have to hide behind that false cover, don't you know the left encourages people to be come "out" and don't be embarrassed...the left welcomes you.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:53 AM   #38
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's see a rightie thinks the left is wrong and it would be logical to assume that the leftie thinks the rightie is wrong.

What really was your point?

Only snowflake righties that have gotten their feeling hurt can sue? Are justified in suing?

What is your point never?
So the MSM should be able to lie with impunity and not be held accountable...Gotcha!!
What's that you were saying about logic...Hummmm
Old 01-27-2019, 02:58 AM   #39
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor kid....got his feelings hurt. He should sue somebody!

Or is he a paid actor?
Is slander unlawful and are there any consequence for it??
Excellent how you down play violations of the law...when it suits you
You should do critical thinking and not hypocritical thinking...try it some time it will portray you in a better light...
Old 01-27-2019, 03:10 AM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
What is your point never?

That kids on the political right should be able to sue when they get their feeling hurt but kids on the left can not.

That is stupid as fuck.
Please post a link where kids on the left can't sue...
you said something about logic, try using it...I'll be waiting on those links
This is slander pure and simple...that is why they have law against it...slander IS a lot more than hurt feeling.
The left's new catch phrase..."feeling not facts"...they put a lot of emphasis on feeling...not the right!!
You need to read up on slander and then you can discern it from hurt feeling.
I'll being waiting on those links...
Old 01-27-2019, 05:07 AM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

They are our friends.

OTOH, fuck Russia!!
Fred I may change my opinion in Favor of Israel because of you. If you exit the earth before me I have the right to change it back
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:11 AM   #42
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fred I may change my opinion in Favor of Israel because of you. If you exit the earth before me I have the right to change it back
Those are fair terms and I appreciate that you are open minded on this subject. You show considerably more intelligence than that guy who went to High School at the University of Houston and exploits immigrants to build shitholes and avoids legitimate taxes by illegally and intentionally mischaracterizing the status of employees.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:33 PM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Is slander unlawful and are there any consequence for it??
Excellent how you down play violations of the law...when it suits you
You should do critical thinking and not hypocritical thinking...try it some time it will portray you in a better light...

Again!
Defamation of character is an offense for which a complainant may be eligible to bring another party to civil court. There are two types of defamation: spoken defamation, or slander, and written defamation, or libel. The balance that makes defamation law tricky is that the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives people the right of free speech. On the other hand, people should not be able to ruin the lives of others by disseminating lies to force a business to shut down or compel the breakdown of a family. Laws regarding when to sue for defamation vary from state to state, but generally speaking, four criteria must be met for a slander or libel suit to stand a chance of success.

The defamation, whether written or spoken, must be:
  • 1) Demonstrably and objectively false
  • 2) Seen or heard by a public third party
  • 3) Quantifiably injurious
  • 4) Unprivileged by law
Defamation Must Be Objectively False

It is not against the law to say mean things about somebody if they are either true or if they are entirely subjective. For instance, if a restaurant critic says that the food “was the worst I’ve had in a long time,” the statement, while mean, is vague and subjective enough to avoid a lawsuit. Similarly, environmental activists who make the public aware of corporate practices that harm the earth can’t be sued for defamation as long as they report on the facts.
Defamation Must Be Published

In order to prove injury, you have to prove that other people saw it, heard it, read it and had their minds changed because of the slanderous or libelous statements. Courts generally consider libel to be more serious than slander because writing lasts longer, though major television broadcasts often carry the same weight as major print or web publications because more people viewed them.
Defamation Must Cause Financial Injury

In order to determine the damages from a slander or libel suit, there must be quantifiable damages. Defamation of character damages a person’s or company’s reputation, and it must be proven that the damage to reputation correlated with a loss of money, property, relationship or was subject to harassment that led to any of the above losses.
Defamation Must Not Be Protected Speech

Examples of speech that is privileged and protected specifically by the U.S. Constitution from defamation laws include witness testimony in court and lawmaker statements in legislative chambers or official materials.
As long as the defamatory statements are published, false, injurious and unprivileged, you may have a case to file a defamation lawsuit. Of course, it is always advised to consult with a lawyer before taking any steps forward in your legal action.
When to Sue for Defamation as a Public Official

It is challenging enough for the average person to win a defamation case, but it is even harder for a public official to prove slander or libel, whether the person is a government employee, a high profile actor, or any other form of celebrity. This is because as a public official, you have to meet a fifth criterion – actual malice. Actual malice in the context of defamation means a person knew what they said was not true and defamed the public official with the intention of harming his or her reputation. Proving that the individual completely disregarded the truth and purposefully intended on damaging the other person’s reputation can be difficult, however.
Celebrity Case of Defamation

While it may be difficult, there are a number of high-profile people who have won cases of defamation. For instance, Katie Holmes filed a libel lawsuit against The Star gossip magazine for publishing that she was a drug addict in the article titled “Addiction Nightmare. Katie Drug Shocker!” However, inside the article, the publication did not divulge any information related to a drug addiction, but with such a defamatory headline, Holmes had a case on her side. The $50 million lawsuit ended with a printed apology and a donation to a charity of Holmes’ choice.
Not every case is as straightforward as Holmes’ was.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 07:51 PM   #44
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Again!
Defamation of character is an offense for which a complainant may be eligible to bring another party to civil court. There are two types of defamation: spoken defamation, or slander, and written defamation, or libel. The balance that makes defamation law tricky is that the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives people the right of free speech. On the other hand, people should not be able to ruin the lives of others by disseminating lies to force a business to shut down or compel the breakdown of a family. Laws regarding when to sue for defamation vary from state to state, but generally speaking, four criteria must be met for a slander or libel suit to stand a chance of success.

The defamation, whether written or spoken, must be:
  • 1) Demonstrably and objectively false
  • 2) Seen or heard by a public third party
  • 3) Quantifiably injurious
  • 4) Unprivileged by law
Defamation Must Be Objectively False

It is not against the law to say mean things about somebody if they are either true or if they are entirely subjective. For instance, if a restaurant critic says that the food “was the worst I’ve had in a long time,” the statement, while mean, is vague and subjective enough to avoid a lawsuit. Similarly, environmental activists who make the public aware of corporate practices that harm the earth can’t be sued for defamation as long as they report on the facts.
Defamation Must Be Published

In order to prove injury, you have to prove that other people saw it, heard it, read it and had their minds changed because of the slanderous or libelous statements. Courts generally consider libel to be more serious than slander because writing lasts longer, though major television broadcasts often carry the same weight as major print or web publications because more people viewed them.
Defamation Must Cause Financial Injury

In order to determine the damages from a slander or libel suit, there must be quantifiable damages. Defamation of character damages a person’s or company’s reputation, and it must be proven that the damage to reputation correlated with a loss of money, property, relationship or was subject to harassment that led to any of the above losses.
Defamation Must Not Be Protected Speech

Examples of speech that is privileged and protected specifically by the U.S. Constitution from defamation laws include witness testimony in court and lawmaker statements in legislative chambers or official materials.
As long as the defamatory statements are published, false, injurious and unprivileged, you may have a case to file a defamation lawsuit. Of course, it is always advised to consult with a lawyer before taking any steps forward in your legal action.
When to Sue for Defamation as a Public Official

It is challenging enough for the average person to win a defamation case, but it is even harder for a public official to prove slander or libel, whether the person is a government employee, a high profile actor, or any other form of celebrity. This is because as a public official, you have to meet a fifth criterion – actual malice. Actual malice in the context of defamation means a person knew what they said was not true and defamed the public official with the intention of harming his or her reputation. Proving that the individual completely disregarded the truth and purposefully intended on damaging the other person’s reputation can be difficult, however.
Celebrity Case of Defamation

While it may be difficult, there are a number of high-profile people who have won cases of defamation. For instance, Katie Holmes filed a libel lawsuit against The Star gossip magazine for publishing that she was a drug addict in the article titled “Addiction Nightmare. Katie Drug Shocker!” However, inside the article, the publication did not divulge any information related to a drug addiction, but with such a defamatory headline, Holmes had a case on her side. The $50 million lawsuit ended with a printed apology and a donation to a charity of Holmes’ choice.
Not every case is as straightforward as Holmes’ was.
If you want to give this con artist victim money go ahead. Maybe he will donate the money like Katie Holmes . Trumps Nazi party will be glad to accept the donation
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:22 AM   #45
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

suffice it to say

and I'm sure all will agree

as it goes without saying

and is evident

and its at least one point of agreement for all

that the main stream media and the Hollywood "intellectuals" and the hateful left, those who have not apologized, are totally wrong
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women