Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47490
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #121
Jasleen Sejour
Account Disabled

User ID: 15213

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
I'm BBW...

Curvy comes in all sizes. For example, Jennifer Love Hewitt is very thin but extremely curvy.

But on the flip side, there are women who call themselves BBW who are not. I think the difference you are attempting to decipher is between thick and BBW. I think it's safe to assume anyone over a size 20 is BBW.

I would also like to point to cultural differences. In my experience many white men are likely to think that women that are thick (big booty, wide hips, big thighs) are fat; even if they can wear a bikini and/or have a flat stomach.

With that being said, if you are asking for some kind of classification system that is universally accepted, you'll never find it.
I forgot about Jennifer Love Hewitt. I actually think she has a hot body shape with just enough curves for added proportion. It is true, beauty and 'preferred' shape size is in the eye of the beholder. Fat as it has been commented here to some is just extra loving for others :-) I know some men who wouldn't look twice at another female sexually if she was not well padded. The BBW market is definitely thriving, with a few notable, and reputable providers holding their own! So I say to each his or her own. In the Caribbean where my folks are from the thicker, more curvier you are the better. So I guess culture does come into it as well.

Yazzy.
Jasleen Sejour is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #122
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

All women have special talents no matter the size. If you are attractive to a spinner then good, if a BBW floats your boat, all is well. A woman can be bigger and still carry it well, you have to figure in the height as well- it can be a very good factor in how a lady carries it. True that fat is fat- not all of use can be predestined to be slender. It was the broth I was boiled in- family genetics and such, and too many damn cola’s. Although I stand at almost 6 foot, no matter how much weight I lose I will always be bigger framed. Too many different words for one meaning, if you are little more than average then you are curvy, if you aren’t big enough to be a BBW then you are voluptuous. One good thing about the whole matter is that there will always be men out there that either love spinners or love BBW’s. No need to panic, there are enough of use that are unique in our own way- and there will always be someone that will like those certain attributes that gee their haw.
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #123
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050
Default I think I get it now...

Wakeup is more into the NON curves, those that resemble boys, if you know what I mean. Boy Scout leader I bet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
They're both fat...
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:03 AM   #124
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
Wakeup is more into the NON curves, those that resemble boys, if you know what I mean. Boy Scout leader I bet....
Oh my....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #125
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If only kymber was really kymber...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #126
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In my mind: Curvy is less B than BBW, but more B-er than Atlletic or Thin.

What does it matter as long as you have a great time?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #127
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

If only Kymber were intimidated by Wakeup is more of what you mean. I think I hit the nail on the head here. Or it could just be that I am a meaner cold hard bitch than you are a complete insecure loser of an asshole. Just making an obvious observation, I mean, really? If you consider Beyonce and Kim K fat, your deff into the shapeless boy bodies.

Quote:
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #128
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Let's try and refrain from insults here. There is a difference in giving an opinion when asked and just outright insults.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #129
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy View Post
All women have special talents no matter the size. If you are attractive to a spinner then good, if a BBW floats your boat, all is well. A woman can be bigger and still carry it well, you have to figure in the height as well- it can be a very good factor in how a lady carries it. True that fat is fat- not all of use can be predestined to be slender. It was the broth I was boiled in- family genetics and such, and too many damn cola’s. Although I stand at almost 6 foot, no matter how much weight I lose I will always be bigger framed. Too many different words for one meaning, if you are little more than average then you are curvy, if you aren’t big enough to be a BBW then you are voluptuous. One good thing about the whole matter is that there will always be men out there that either love spinners or love BBW’s. No need to panic, there are enough of use that are unique in our own way- and there will always be someone that will like those certain attributes that gee their haw.

I agee with what sweetmaddy had to say. Personally I prefer women whom I refer to as either full figured or voluptious. I have seen a couple of larger women and a couple of spinners and I have no complaints on either, they are just not my preference. One term that seems to have gotten lost, because I never see it being used, is the word chubby. I see a lot of profiles and showcases where the term might fit better than another. And to me it is a cute, harmless term that lets you know that she may be a little heavier but not quite a BBW and not quite fit enough to be called curvy. Not sure if I would take the risk of saying someone was chubby, but if they were honest with themselves and decribed themselves as such it would not deter me from checking them out. Just my thoughts.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #130
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the term "thick" rather than "chubby". In elementary school, if a kid calls another kid chubby, it's considered an insult and the poor child is laughed at. I don't see how that image can change as an adult. Thick or thick & juicy (T&J) might be better terms, no?
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #131
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #132
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
I like the term "thick" rather than "chubby". In elementary school, if a kid calls another kid chubby, it's considered an insult and the poor child is laughed at. I don't see how that image can change as an adult. Thick or thick & juicy (T&J) might be better terms, no?
Agreed! We should go out of our way not to hurt people’s feelings and certainly don't want to insult anyone. But when a 300 LB. lard ass puts on a pair of Nike's that does not make her "athletic". You know the gal I'm talking about. The one where at her house if a bone rolls off the table the dog needs to signal for a fair catch!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women