Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

I'm a liar because I proved you wrong? Learn English Mr. Immigrant.
Oh, and I love your cut and paste string of projected traits. I would add stupid to that. Because they are projected and you won't admit you are stupid, you leave that out.
You're busted.

The argument isn't double edged, dull knife. It only takes one republican out of all of them to do a filibuster. 1. Uno.
It's your premise that they could force a law with less than 60 votes and your premise some republican might jump ship.
Why do I say your premise? Because between you and me, you're the only one who brought them up.

You're acting stupid again. ACA votes have nothing to do with possible votes for another bill.
"On December 23, the Senate voted 60–39 to end debate on the bill: a cloture vote to end the filibuster by opponents. The bill then passed by a vote of 60–39 on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for, and all Republicans voting against (except for Jim Bunning, who did not vote).[102] The bill was endorsed by the AMA and AARP.[103]"
Did you read that? 58 democrats and 2 independents. They negotiated with the independents for their votes. Why did they do that? Post #8 says;
"Remind me, when did the democrats have a congress with the votes to over ride a veto or make it past a filibuster needed to repeal a law?
That's right. They didn't."

I saw the victor in the mirror. You have been schooled again.

"Remind me, when did the democrats have a congress with the votes to over ride a veto or make it past a filibuster needed to repeal a law?
That's right. They didn't."

"You are one stupid motherfucker.

The statement was "the democrats", not "the democrats and independents" or "the democrats and some republicans".

And you know it.

You've been given the chance to bow out with some honor. You didn't want honor.
You've been bitch-slapped to the point the refs stopped the fight days ago and went home. You think you can win because my hand will hurt too much to keep hitting you. It won't."

To repeal the Patriot Act the dim-retards need only to have passed one law despite any Republican opposition, MasterDickMuncher. The dim-retards proved that they could pass that one law when they passed Odumbocare; thus, proving absolutely the dim-retards had the votes to repeal the Patriot Act, MasterDickMuncher -- and proving that you're a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #92
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
To repeal the Patriot Act the dim-retards need only to have passed one law despite any Republican opposition, MasterDickMuncher. The dim-retards proved that they could pass that one law when they passed Odumbocare; thus, proving absolutely the dim-retards had the votes to repeal the Patriot Act, This proves absolutely that you can't fix stupid. Your premise is once voted with the democrats, always must vote with democrats.
Thanks for the insight into your "logic" that all of your posts depend on.
MasterDickMuncher -- and proving that you're a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher.
There were 58 democrats, not 60. They proved they needed independents to hit 60 votes to achieve cloture. They did on ACA. That doesn't mean they could anytime they wanted.

If that were the case, you were lucky you only got ACA. They could have passed gun control, abortion, even for you. They could have passed every item on their social agenda.
Repeal the Patriot Act? When you could do anything you wanted? That's stupid.

Wrong IritableBowelSyndrome.

So very wrong.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Jesus tap dancing Christ IBIdiot! Are you still squealing about having you ass handed to you? You seem to be doing that in a number of threads now...

Not lying any less. Not citing any more facts. Just gnashing your gums!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:56 AM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This proves absolutely that you can't fix stupid. Your premise is once voted with the democrats, always must vote with democrats.
There were 58 democrats, not 60. They proved they needed independents to hit 60 votes to achieve cloture. They did on ACA. That doesn't mean they could anytime they wanted.

If that were the case, you were lucky you only got ACA. They could have passed gun control, abortion, even for you. They could have passed every item on their social agenda.

So very wrong.

Odumbocare proves you're stupidly wrong and stupidly lying and that the dim-retards did have the votes to repeal the Patriot Act, MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Jesus tap dancing Christ IBIdiot! Are you still squealing about having you ass handed to you? You seem to be doing that in a number of threads now...

Old 06-07-2014, 06:42 AM   #95
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

That would be a big AFFIRMATIVE!
Old 06-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #96
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I will say it again.

You just go on believing in your master, mastermanmunccher.
When our government continues, and is supported by the President, in violating the Constitution he is sworn to uphold and defend, it does not matter from which party he or she comes, the public with or without the support of our elected representatives should rise up and expose them for what they are. Snowden did his job as a citizen. The President should do his job as required under his oath of office.

We all know the President will not do this as he hold the Constitution in contempt as well as the people that support it.

As to Snowden, when the government is violating the Constitution and claims they can do it because of "
national security" yet denies they are doing it and a man has eviidence it is happening. It is the duty of the citizen regardless to expose the violation by the government of the law. When we allow the government to violate the law, where will we draw the line and say enough is enough.
I f I am the government and I am violating the law, I would think that I would do everything I could to discredit those that would expose me. All the government had to do was listen to him and stop what they were doing but it seems that a single citizen has no power when it come s to the monster this government has become.

Of course we all know that the NSA would lose some funding and a lot of people that are getting extremely rich by spying on the citizens of these United States of America would do everything in their power to put a stop to anything that would expose them.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:16 PM   #97
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I will say it again.

You just go on believing in your master, mastermanmunccher.
When our government continues, and is supported by the President, in violating the Constitution he is sworn to uphold and defend, it does not matter from which party he or she comes, the public with or without the support of our elected representatives should rise up and expose them for what they are. Snowden did his job as a citizen. The President should do his job as required under his oath of office.

We all know the President will not do this as he hold the Constitution in contempt as well as the people that support it.

As to Snowden, when the government is violating the Constitution and claims they can do it because of "
national security" yet denies they are doing it and a man has eviidence it is happening. It is the duty of the citizen regardless to expose the violation by the government of the law. When we allow the government to violate the law, where will we draw the line and say enough is enough.
I f I am the government and I am violating the law, I would think that I would do everything I could to discredit those that would expose me. All the government had to do was listen to him and stop what they were doing but it seems that a single citizen has no power when it come s to the monster this government has become.

Of course we all know that the NSA would lose some funding and a lot of people that are getting extremely rich by spying on the citizens of these United States of America would do everything in their power to put a stop to anything that would expose them.
+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:09 PM   #98
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbocare proves you're stupidly wrong and stupidly lying and that the dim-retards did have the votes to repeal the Patriot Act, MasterDickMuncher.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To repeal the Patriot Act the dim-retards need only to have passed one law despite any Republican opposition, MasterDickMuncher. The dim-retards proved that they could pass that one law when they passed Odumbocare; thus, proving absolutely the dim-retards had the votes to repeal the Patriot Act, This proves absolutely that you can't fix stupid. Your premise is once voted with the democrats, always must vote with democrats.
MasterDickMuncher -- and proving that you're a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher.

So very wrong.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #99
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are talking like the Democrats would repeal the Patriot Act if they could. They wouldn't even consider it. It passed and gets extensions with overwhelming bipartisan support. The Dems and Reps ALWAYS work together to limit freedom and consolidate power.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:52 AM   #100
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are talking like the Democrats would repeal the Patriot Act if they could. They wouldn't even consider it. It passed and gets extensions with overwhelming bipartisan support. The Dems and Reps ALWAYS work together to limit freedom and consolidate power.
Not sure where you got that idea. This whole thing, at this point, is about the dems being able to unilaterally pass legislation that would repeal the Patriot Act while they had a majority in both chambers and the Presidency. IBSlow says the dems could have repealed the Act at any time because the independents, after many concessions from the dems, voted for the ACA for a total of 60 votes in the Senate. The number needed for cloture. There is no guarantee that the independents, especially with Joe Lieberman as one, would vote to repeal the Patriot Act. Without 60 votes the replacement bill may never get a vote.
Those are the straight forward rules of the Senate. Maybe or might were not part of the equation. It was always they had many chances. When Bush was President, that meant having 2/3 of both chambers to over-ride a veto. With Obama, simple majorities would be enough except for a filibuster that could keep the bill from being voted on by the simple majority. 60 votes are needed and the dems never had 60 votes. The statement was always just the dems, not the dems and the indies together. Pretty straight forward.

As far as the actual Act goes, I haven't heard any rumbling one way or the other. I don't think they would do anything other than amend it if the need for some change comes up.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:48 AM   #101
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
+1
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:58 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This proves absolutely that you can't fix stupid. Your premise is once voted with the democrats, always must vote with democrats.

There were 58 democrats, not 60.

They proved they needed independents to hit 60 votes to achieve cloture. They did on ACA. That doesn't mean they could anytime they wanted.

So very wrong.

You’re the cock-sucking ignoramus that claimed that the dim-retards couldn’t pass a law against Republican obstructionism, MasterDickMuncher, and Odumbocare proves you are a stupid and congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher!

Quote:
That’s exactly what MasterDickmuncher insinuated when he claimed the dim-retards never had enough votes!
Old 06-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re the cock-sucking ignoramus that claimed that the dim-retards couldn’t pass a law against Republican obstructionism, MasterDickMuncher, and Odumbocare proves you are a stupid and congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher!

That’s exactly what MasterDickmuncher insinuated when he claimed the dim-retards never had enough votes!
Again, you're taking things out of context and lying, IBIdiot.

Why not just quit posting shit like this? It's a waste of everybody's time.

I STILL don't see anybody but Slobbrin rushing to your defense.

Stupid. Ignorant. GED-dropout. Arrogant. Narcissistic.

Yes. These are ALL you, IBIDiot.

GIVE IT A REST, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!
Old 06-10-2014, 03:07 AM   #104
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

So very wrong.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:27 AM   #105
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Getting sog on your side just makes it more obvious you're wrong. Just because he can't comprehend the issue any better than you doesn't make both of you right.
Adding 2bitches is funny. He said they could change the Patriot Act whenever they wanted to, too.
Just because 3 douche-bags say a lie doesn't make it anything other than a lie.
But y'all knew that.

You're trying to change it so you aren't wrong. And that's not going to happen.

It was always the democrats by themselves couldn't get the Patriot Act repealed. You bring up a bill that would not have passed if the dems didn't have help from the indies.
Everyone knows that.

Forcing you into "cut and paste with nothing new to add" is frosting on the "Forcing IBStupid to go fetal" cake.

We can hear you from here. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women