Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40305
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35674
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Sugar Daddys

Hello gentlemen
I am a bit curious as to how many of you gentlemen consider yourself sugar daddies. It interest me to know how you go about seeking out your arrangements and if it truly brings you satisfaction. What are the qualifications for you as far as your sugar baby. What do you expect in return? & How often do you usually stay in the arrangement?

Thanks for your feed back ... I just thought it would be a fun topic

Cali Monroe <3

Old 08-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Fast Ricky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think if you are spending over $5-700 on a young lady a month you are pretty much a sugar daddy.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
BeautifulBree
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119991
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Ricky View Post
I think if you are spending over $5-700 on a young lady a month you are pretty much a sugar daddy.
no then your a regular... 5-7000 a month your a sugar daddy
Old 08-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Cali, Sugar Daddies expect the exact same thing from their Sugar Babies as Hobbyist do from providers, good sex.

The only real difference is most Sugar Daddies expect the Sugar Baby to be true to him, and for this, he pays a premium.

I would amagine most of these arrangements involve about $2000 a month on the low end, the sky could be the limit on the high end.

When do most of these end? When the naive Sugar Daddy discovers he has been paying his Sugar Baby's Boyfriend's rent for the past two years.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your answers

I am interested in this topic very much ... any interest in this type of arrangement .. Feel free to PM me
Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #6
sole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137885

use www.seekingarrangement.com i've had great success there!
Old 08-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome .. thank you
Old 08-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I am a sugar daddy.

I am a true one not looking for cheap pussy and I can tell you this, if you are just looking for a steady client say that is what you are looking for. MOst providers I know have failed at the sb scene. Dont know if you are going to be one of them and I don't care. Just telling you a look at history is all I have to go by.

What I expect from my main sugar baby is to be a GF when I need a GF.

I take her shooting, on trips, bought her a car, an apartment and give her an allowance.
This weekend I am taking her shopping for her birthday and on a weekend trip.

I have been with her for 4 months now. Longest one was three years. The three year one she wanted to go back to school and i thought that was good. Took me a year to find the one I am with now.

Be open and honest. That means telling them what you do or did. If mine said she was a provider I would tell her to hit the bricks. There has to be chemistry in it, you have to like each other and the first time we were with each other and she said she can't get off because she is still nervous meant she wouldnt fake it for the sake of getting money.

Have more than one sugar daddy means I am not giving you what you need. Beat it. If you agree to have more than one so be it. Again, open and honest. I will allow you to be young and you allow me to be not so young.

Want to know more PM me.

www.seekingarrangement.com is nothing more than a pay per fuck or a place where young girls who watch MTV think they are going to get a BMW on the first meet.

If you are looking for more clients whatsyourprice is another place

ETA: Just looking at your reviews I am thinking you will be part of the history I look at.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the input and opinion from you honey .. But i don't think my history or reviews should have anything to do with what I want for the future. Don't you agree? We all have history and if it is about true chemistry ... then none of that should matter as long as there is a genuine connection.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #10
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBree View Post
no then your a regular... 5-7000 a month your a sugar daddy

You watch too much TV.

Being a sugar daddy isnt about how much you give but what you give.

This is why a provder makes a bad Sugar baby.

It is what the terms are between both parties.

If I give someone 500 a month and see them once a year does that count me as a sugar daddy?

If I give someone 100 a week and see them twice a week does that make me a sugar daddy?

Get your mind off the money for once in your life and look at the big picture.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCaliMonroe View Post
I appreciate the input and opinion from you honey .. But i don't think my history or reviews should have anything to do with what I want for the future. Don't you agree? We all have history and if it is about true chemistry ... then none of that should matter as long as there is a genuine connection.
I go by what I see.

You can do what you want.

Isnt America great

I have met hundreds of women just in a year that want to win the lottery.
They all say the same thing. The one that doesnt is the one that I see and work with.

You are saying the same thing as others. Thats just me. You can try your luck.

You will see someone that says they will pay you so much money for so many visits. You will become a hooker on retainer. I have one of those already, he is my lawyer and he fucks me every time I see him.

It takes a special type of young woman to be one. A real one. One that finds a guy to give her her own credit card and she never sees a bill.

Find one of those and I will give you a big bonus.

I am not saying this stuff to hurt anyones feelings. To be honest if you can do it as an ex-provider and find a great guy I am happy for you (I don't care because I dont know you but if I did I would be happy for you.)

So good luck
Old 08-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #12
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Honesty is fine .. but you sound a bit bitter as well ...

We shall see how it turns out.

Thank you for the advice
Old 08-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
CharlieMcGuire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146409
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I am a true one not looking for cheap pussy and I can tell you this, if you are just looking for a steady client say that is what you are looking for. MOst providers I know have failed at the sb scene. Dont know if you are going to be one of them and I don't care. Just telling you a look at history is all I have to go by.

What I expect from my main sugar baby is to be a GF when I need a GF.
I absolutely agree with you. There is a huge difference between providers who provide to see the single monetary gain and there are others who are in this business for something different. It's that something different to look for and hold onto.

Well said sir! I quoted the sections that stood out most to me, my response may not be the most relevant to the quote but hopefully to the thread in general. I'm sure I am not the only person who completely agrees with you.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
Kaleigh Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So are you guys saying that if you connected with someone on here and she was a provider .. if she wanted you to start a sugar daddy relationship with her ... even if she was looking for a new type of arrangement
Old 08-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCaliMonroe View Post
Honesty is fine .. but you sound a bit bitter as well ...

We shall see how it turns out.

Thank you for the advice
I sound a bit bitter because I am. I see so many providers that want to be a sugar baby but they think that they can have 40 sugar daddys. They all want 10,000 a week and a new car. They are too busy to go on a trip or do an over night because they see 200.00 coming at them and they dont want to give that up. They expect a lot on the first month. Most never look at the big picture.

Just like strippers. Cant just single one group here. Strippers are use to having men swarm them, give them dollar bills and they are the hotest things in the world. Ask them, they will tell you.

A sugar baby will wait, they will accept anything you give them and like it. They know they may have a chance at something bigger. They are not money hungry, just need a little help with bills.

Mine had no idea that it would evolve to this. She wanted a hundred a week for helping her with her dog being boarded until she could find her own place. I said I wasnt going to pay a hundred a week to board her dog I will get her a flat though. (I own three apartment buildings)

You want to be a sugar baby you will take a loss. Save your money, a sugar daddy is hard to find.

Give it a shot, put an ad up and see what you get. Then talk to me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women