Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Paul Ryan our VP nomination....One more step closer to ensuring an Obama-Free America

I woke up super happy this morning...getting my cup of coffee...turning on the news and hearing the best news i could hope for. Paul Ryan is going to be Romney's VP pick!!!

I know there are both liberals and conservatives on this site and i get along with both, but I will be a much happier person on November 7th to hear Obama is on his last leg of his presidency and that Romney will be taking the reigns.

Obama is blaming republicans a lot lately for not being able to pass a budget, hoping that the American people are too busy not to realize that he had a democratic majority in the House and the Senate for the first two years of his presidency and was able to pass anything his little heart desired.

Obama, if we had a real media with journalistic ethics, would be known as the worst decision maker in U.S. History. Everything from the failed gun operation, Fast and Furious, to his attempts on class warfare are things that should be held in abhorrence but instead in not talked about for what it really is.

Don't get me wrong...If i had my way Republicans like John Boehner would be gone as well for I feel he has not done his position justice with his attempts to play nice while Liberals get away with character assignations and just plain old lies. He is an establishment republican and is useless. I do appreciate Republicans such as Allen West, Michelle Bachman, Darrell Issa, and of course Paul Ryan. Mitt Romney wouldn't be my first or ideal pick for republican candidate, but any one would be huge step up from the huge disaster that we ended up with Barack Hussein Obama.

In the days where ignorance is accepted as being cool, and John Stewart is the only source of news for so many, It's sad when i talk to people and realize how little they know about Economy, Foreign Affairs, and Politics in general. With Europe being a bright shinning example of what happens when countries go too liberal and adopt policies to service select individuals who want to forever keep their hands out it's amazing that so many Americans are willing to keep their blinders on and hope that nothing bad happens in their life time.

Any ways i was just bored and figured i would write on here i haven't done so in a while because i grow tired of arguing with people who's understanding of complicated or complex ideas are weak at best.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Be safe out there and have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Sorry if there is any typos i'm out of town and writing this on an IPAD
collegegirlforyou is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Cruize
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I think I'm in love with you CG4U! I wish more Americans were as wise as you.
Cruize is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Just out of curiosity was your father a Republican?
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
badderdude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 34

Looking back the pick of Paul Ryan will be as important as the pick of Lloyd Bentsen IMO. I don't mind people who disagree with me. There is plenty of room for good, smart people to have a difference of opinion. I mind people who disagree with me and claim to be smarter, superior or more righteous than me. To solve this nations problems we need to have actions, to have actions we have to make choices, for people to make choices we have to discuss the choices in a civil manner. It's not sexy to make pragmatic choices based on compromise but that's what we gotta do sometimes.

Also I think Jon Stewart is da bomb watching Hannity foam at the mouth is one of my favorite things.

Alright...white knights enter stage right.
badderdude is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

No need for white knights lol. All you did was share an opinion. I agree about the need for compromise and I think if you look at both of them side by side Romney's track record as governor shows more bipartisanship then Obama's senate and presidential record.

I do not think John Stewart is "da bomb". That again is just my opinion. I don't have anything against him I just don't have the desire to watch him because of his bias. But all i was referring to in my previous post was that it's not good for our culture if people become reliant on a comedy show for their news and their mass groomed perspective.

My father really wasn't ever into politics and neither was i until i became an adult. The more books i read on the matter left me with a desire to learn more and more. Now I find learning about politics fun and fascinating. And yes a woman can grow up and become an conservative without daddy's influence if that is what you were implying in an oh so safe but obvious sexiest comment. If you weren't implying that I apologize.

Again i was just bored and figured i would throw something up in the sandbox. I have both liberal and conservative friends and get along with most people regardless of political affiliation. I just enjoy talking about it.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
BuxomBrown
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91650
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha, when I heard that Paul Ryan was the VP running mate, I was very grateful that I chose a career field that should never land me on welfare. The people who receive those types of hand-outs have a pretty rough life as it is, and under a SUPER Republican administration, and all those Paul Ryan budget cuts....I just hope we have enough police to keep them from begging door to door in the nice neighborhoods...but then again, under a SUPER Republican administration, many government jobs will be cut and some police officers may not make the cut.
Sigh.
Well, the way the system works...kinda, is that the majority wins. People usually vote in such a way that benefits their financial situation so when whoever wins it benefits the most people. That's how Barrack Hussein Obama got elected in the first place.

If history is any indicator, America can only handle a republican president for so long, then they vote democratic until enough people use the system (financial aid, unemployment, etc) to get ahead and vote republican again until another banking delemma forces them to vote democratic.

And for you conspiracy heads, I'm still trying to come up with an excuse to get out having to get an RFID chip after the next banking crisis...you know that the Amero will never pass, and the powers that be will come up with an excuse that we need to be chipped to prove our citizenship and ID cards are no longer enough because of all of the high level identity theft around...the only problem is that both sides policies lead to same result, sigh, WWIII via race war or "terrorist" attack, then another bank crisis...and lo and behold, another half black president.
BuxomBrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

CG4U Actually my question was just out of curiosity? I wasn't trying to imply at all that women with strong political views get it from their daddies. I have 2 older sisters with very strong political views and a brother who has worked all his life for his party. I personally have no political affiliation and I have always been curious how Reps/Dems and Libs/Conservs have been arguing for so long and so adamantly and urgently with their convictions when America only has one major party disguised as two. It's the party of business/money/corporations. They both worship the same materialistic principles and the millions of little people get screwed arguing to keep their party in power while the zillionaire's laugh their way to the bank. I'm no Obama fan but I would really hate to see a guy like Mitt (Mr. "I won't show my tax returns and forget about my 100 million dollar IRA and I closed that off shore Swiss Bank account and what's wrong with being so rich I can use tax shelters to hardly pay any tax") get elected. It's WAY too obvious where his heart lies. I have one more question. Would you consider an article like this to have valid points or just some liberal media blather?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/08/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c1

The author as it states is a former chief of staff of Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation. Again just curious.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by uparoundnoon View Post
CG4U Actually my question was just out of curiosity? I wasn't trying to imply at all that women with strong political views get it from their daddies. I have 2 older sisters with very strong political views and a brother who has worked all his life for his party. I personally have no political affiliation and I have always been curious how Reps/Dems and Libs/Conservs have been arguing for so long and so adamantly and urgently with their convictions when America only has one major party disguised as two. It's the party of business/money/corporations. They both worship the same materialistic principles and the millions of little people get screwed arguing to keep their party in power while the zillionaire's laugh their way to the bank. I'm no Obama fan but I would really hate to see a guy like Mitt (Mr. "I won't show my tax returns and forget about my 100 million dollar IRA and I closed that off shore Swiss Bank account and what's wrong with being so rich I can use tax shelters to hardly pay any tax") get elected. It's WAY too obvious where his heart lies. I have one more question. Would you consider an article like this to have valid points or just some liberal media blather?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/08/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c1

The author as it states is a former chief of staff of Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation. Again just curious.
I have to wonder if people actually believe that the IRS has not looked for illegal acts in Romney's tax returns. If there was anything there they would have been all over it and you can be sure that Obama would be talking about it.

As for him using LEGAL means to reduce his taxes, please show me the democrat that does not use all the legal methods, and in some cases illegal, of minimizing their tax burden. Quit bitching about him being rich. Do you think Obama is not going to become rich when all of this is over. He will be like Clinton and when he makes millions he will do everything he can to avoid taxes.

I do agree with you that both parties respond to the people and corporations with money. They know who can hurt or help them and in spite of anything they may say they cater to that group.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
Guest092112-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Sorry to say this but Obama will win in a landslide. Romney is nothing more than the Republicans version of John Kerry. Come November you will see this.
Guest092112-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I read it and i see very little merit in it. The author of the article failed to bring up that during the primaries each candidate chasing after the potential nominee spot is vetted by the IRS and is looked by a special group to ensure not only if there is any shady areas in the tax history but to also make sure they're not getting paid by a country like china or Russia to run for president. Presidential nominees go through this vetting but members of Congress and the Senate do not. I find the omission of such an important fact completely intentional and all the author is trying to do is be part of the Joseph Goebbels style media machine.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. " Joesph Goebbels

But above all else, It is silly if you think that the IRS would have a chance to nail a republican nominee for Tax evasion and just simply ignore it. They love high profile scandals and you know that! But because you hear the lie often and non stop even you believe that somehow this crafty republican is some how getting past all of the check points of the vetting process.

Romney gave the press the same amount of tax records as any other nominee before him including....wait for it wait for it...Barack Obama. (And we also got to see Romney's college transcripts, that's more then we got from the current administration.

But again the current administration cannot run on it's record...and have limited ways of putting Romney down. So they have to keep putting doubt in the wind. If the worst thing they have to say about Romney is he's rich and successful....he's got my vote. At least he doesn't have a voting record favoring infanticide and ties in the corruption with ACORN and....the list goes on, but wait we heard very very little of that during the vetting of 08'.

So again i will leave off with the quote that best summarizes where we are at today...

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. "
Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels
Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister in Nazi Germany
Old 08-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! View Post
Sorry to say this but Obama will win in a landslide. Romney is nothing more than the Republicans version of John Kerry. Come November you will see this.
Win. Maybe. I sure hope not. Landslide? Not a chance in hell.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
Doglegg
Valued Poster

I think that by choosing Ryan, Romney has shot himself in the foot.

Ryan is extremely polarizing and will cause moderates to either not vote or with the right 'left' spin will have the moderates joining the dems.

Thanks Mitt.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #13
Carnegie Steele
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Saints and sinners are equally distributed on both sides of the political aisle. As an Independent...I believe Democrats are generally pleased that Romney has chosen a polarizing running mate.
Carnegie Steele is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm confused....Paul Ryan is a polarizing candidate and Barack Obama is the what? Exactly how much bipartisanship has this administration shown? And when the administration had majority in the house and the senate what was they key stone accomplishment that is the major message for their current campaign?

The fact that the left has to just try their best to demonize Romney rather then say "Look at all the great things Barack has done" should be frightening to any democrat expecting a big win this year. I mean if the Scott Walker recall results showed anything it showed maybe American voters don't want a big moderate that will just conduct business as usual. If Paul Ryan's budget was given half the chance that two separate stimulus failures got then the results would speak for themselves. Government spending has to get under control or else it doesn't matter how much or who you tax you will end up in default...much like Europe.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
Carnegie Steele
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

President Obama is only polarizing to those on the far right (....which now includes the entire Republican Party..). For those of us ensconced in the middle ground...he is just another guy. I have voted for Nixon, Reagan, the 1st Bush, Clinton and the current President. I remain ambivalent about this year's selections :-)
Carnegie Steele is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women