Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #16
josielove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 109467
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl dont make me get dead on yo ass hoe, please remember you called ne askin how i get away talkin the way i talk, cause yourva pansy b::::. And for you to sit there and say you wonder if its the pimp, girl dont do me cause YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL, dont get started on some shit you can't finish bmt is small.. i dont need a pimp. Didnt your boyfriend just beat yo ass and wreck yo car, oh how do i know that...cause you call ne like we cool. Seems like you the one with a pimp...
josielove is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
josielove
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

And i wasnt offended, im just tired of your dam complaining just like every hobbyist is, like they say you have more excuses than an ex wife ... maybe you should quit providing since your on lock (pprs) then you dont gotta worry bout gettin caught up
Old 10-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

What are you talking about. I don't have a boyfriend. You're crazee. I don't even know you.
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
josielove
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default sooo chloe can get ppl kicked off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox View Post
What are you talking about. I don't have a boyfriend. You're crazee. I don't even know you.
APPARENTLY CHLOE HAS THE MODS TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND THEY'RE GONNA REMOVE ME BC SHES GETTIN IT FROM THEM....HOW IS THIS FAIR ANYBODY WANNA LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WORKS!!!
And no chloe i dont kbow you i just know what you calm and tell me, so you have the mods #'s and you know them personally, are you sooo pathetic that you cant take ppls opinions with a grain of salt i dont see you gettin these hobbyist banned bc they talk about you....so why me,
Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #20
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by josielove View Post
APPARENTLY CHLOE HAS THE MODS TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND THEY'RE GONNA REMOVE ME BC SHES GETTIN IT FROM THEM....HOW IS THIS FAIR ANYBODY WANNA LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WORKS!!!
And no chloe i dont kbow you i just know what you calm and tell me, so you have the mods #'s and you know them personally, are you sooo pathetic that you cant take ppls opinions with a grain of salt i dont see you gettin these hobbyist banned bc they talk about you....so why me,
If Chloe told you Bigfoot or Elvis just left her incall, would you believe it Josie just because she said so? Come on girl, by now you ought to know better than believe everything that you are told. Especially when it comes from people in this little world of ours. A lot of what we deal here is an illusion, a fantasy.

If your actions aren't breaking Forum Guidelines then no moderator is kicking any one off the site, period. So please stop this ridiculous rumors. I will say this though, dropping names to build credibility behind a story is a tactic that many girls use. Mods are just hobbyists who feel that by volunteering our time we can help other members have a positive experience. That is it, and there are no special powers behind the position.

Speaking of positive experiences, a drama thread where you two are going after each other is not a pretty thing to watch, so I advise both of you to stop it now. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone while remaining civil, but to bring upoff the board drama to ECCIE is not acceptable, so please stop that behavior. Failure to follow these directions will result in infractions being assessed, so please do not go there.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #21
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There should have already been infractions. What's the hold up? I've not threatened a sole. Nor said I know a mod. I have seen a few mods on a few boards. They're hobbyist too. What the hell is going on here? Who is this girl?
Old 10-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #22
Matador
Account Disabled

Chloe, if we need moderating advice, we will go to the administrators and owners for it. Mind your business and we will mind ours.

FYI, handing out infractions is something that we do behind the scenes most of the time. We don't publish the records, unless that the recipient of the infraction brings it out in the open.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #23
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think u like the drama. That's why you keep posts like this up. There's other mods that would yank this quick and the comments out if line. I know whose in charge of this site. I'll happily get in contact myself. Thanks. Eccie is a small portion of advertising out there for providers. This site is not that serious. It's just drama.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
Matador
Account Disabled

The man in charge is St. Christopher. His biggest pet peeve is to see threads that are closed by moderators when it wasn't necessary. You can ask him directly and quote me on that. When he isn't available, you got the admins, and then you have all moderators. We are all in charge dear, and none of us is above the other, just to dispel that rumor. You only have issues with me because I won't grant your wish. That is not what we are here for.

If you want this thread to go away, quit replying to it with the nonsense like the post above. It will be down to the second page soon enough.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #25
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I've already been in touch with st Christopher. Thanks. Hobbyists shouldn't run boards. I have issues with u because u talk nonsense too but because ur a mod it's overlooked.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #26
Matador
Account Disabled

Good, at least you can follow one direction out of this thread. That shows progress.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:04 AM   #27
parmesan2967
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

All I know is that I will be calling Josie. She sounds way cool. Chloe seems to be all about the drama.
parmesan2967 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #28
josielove
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #29
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

My apologies for not tending to this thread for the last few days. I was on the road with little internet connectivity.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #30
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya sure I'm a lot of drama. Everyone cant like everyone and thank goodness for that. The whole damn industry is drama. Married men seeing hookers....Doesn't get much more dramatic than that. Think about your character before you talk about another's Parmesan. This thread wasn't even a drama thread until someone turned it that way. It was an informational thread with no names mentioned. i will always stand firm to what I believe in and what I say whether people agree or not. I'm a damn good provider and have reviews to back it up. Don't make something out of nothing with me and there won't be drama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women