Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Questions for the staff - West Texas
Questions for the staff - West Texas Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #31
Restless
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

This is probably not smart, but I scan BP when I am in the mood for something quick. For the most part, I use P411 and ECCIE - especially when I can schedule ahead. I am careful with BP but it still makes me a little nervous.
Restless is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:04 AM   #32
Jessie Montana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104522
Location: Amarillo. But will travel to perryton, Dalhart, Pampa, Borger, etc
My ECCIE Reviews

Cash I agree with you. There is a certain honor code, or acceptable forms of behavior among providers and hobbyists. However, I have seen a decline in the quality of hobbyists in the last several months that indicate to me that BP girls are "training" new hobbyists the wrong culture. I venture to say that BP enthusiasts are bringing over bad quality providers and it becomes a destructive cycle.

Lately, I have encountered more last minute appointment requests, double bookings, no shows, and all-around rude behavior than ever before. All from new hobbyists. I don't know which came first, the chicken or the egg in regards to Internet-walkers influencing new hobbyists, or vice versa.

third child- no disrespect to you or other long-standing providers. I'm talking about the sociology of eccie and p411 that has changed in the last 6 months or so.
Jessie Montana is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #33
txoilngas
Gaining Momentum

I only recently moved to the area, and being a regularly participating hobbyist I tried BP twice. The cold assembly-line mentality that I experienced each time convinced me to stick to ECCIE exclusively. Doctored photos, low end hotels and the phone ringing constantly during the session are not my idea of fun times. Paying for an hour of time and receiving a rushed thirty minutes was experienced as well. Eccie GFE ladies are the only way to go!
txoilngas is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #34
thirdchild
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 53
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation well my 2 cents worth...?

Please don't lump us all together like this! I use BP and I have never clockwatched, threw anyone out early, upsold my services...etc etc. My pics are real, I turn my phone off when you walk thru my door, I have never lied, cheated or stolen from any of my clients.

I am 100 % honest, independant and trustworthy.

I use BP to survive...not many guys have ever even HEARD of ECCIE!!

I have ads on probably 20 sites, and I get 99% of my biz thru BP.

I find just as many scammer type girls in here as I do anywhere, BP included.

Just be careful and use your brain. There ARE legit girls on BP, and I happen to be one of them.

Like I said...just my 2 cents worth!

xoxoo....Sam
thirdchild is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:40 AM   #35
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I also use back page...
But he guys that are only on that site are use to a lesser quality of service and curitosy for the most part. They are use to the in and out clock watching etc etc it is refreshing to them when they get the real deal a lady that actually has service and personality and not a pimp in the next room ot down the block
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women