Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35298
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Bust in Pittsburgh

Staff Edit to remove arrest link. dj8
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #2
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...now that everyone has been outted...mod, can you remove that link as it contains personal information of members? Thanks!

Sex Workers! Stay safe. Trust your gut. Know your rights.

They did a round up of clients, visitors, friends...whatever you wanna call em nowadays. Usually not far behind is a round up of Companions.

In Pittsburgh the so intelligently named "John School" pays for the horrible, fucked up diversionary PRIDE program which I like to call the government-save-a-hoe program.

PRIDE is for folks who are arrested for prostitution combined with (forbidden topic) related offenses.

Be smart. Minimize your risk. Keep (forbidden topic) away from your work spaces. Learn your rights. Watch the video in my sig line.

DON'T TALK TO THE FUCKING COPS!

They won't understand and let you go.

Don't talk to them.

It's best if you have your ID to provide them.

Make it clear you do not consent to a search of yourself or your possessions, including your vehicle.

And shush up. Do NOT talk to the cops.

If arrested talk to NOBODY about your case except your lawyer.

They listen to calls from jail. They read mail in jail. There is no privacy except in a room with your lawyer!

DM if you're a Sex Worker and you need to know what (forbidden topic) is.

Stay safe y'all.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:39 PM   #3
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Pretty sure I actually responded to that ad. Thankfully, wasn’t really interested and didn’t get even close. Never discussed anything other than location.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Well...now that everyone has been outted...mod, can you remove that link as it contains personal information of members.
How does it contain personal information of members?
It contains names of people arrested for allegedly breaking the law.
I don’t have any clue if they are members here or not.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #5
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
Pretty sure I actually responded to that ad. Thankfully, wasn’t really interested and didn’t get even close. Never discussed anything other than location.
Where was the ad posted ?
Old 07-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #6
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Listcrawler.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #7
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
How does it contain personal information of members?
It contains names of people arrested for allegedly breaking the law.
I don’t have any clue if they are members here or not.
Just for clarification, you don't know if they are members here. If they did happen to be a member here and that post was RTM'd by one of the people named in that report, you would earn a 6 month vacation for Outing.

Is it worth the chance?
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:41 PM   #8
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Just for clarification, you don't know if they are members here. If they did happen to be a member here and that post was RTM'd by one of the people named in that report, you would earn a 6 month vacation for Outing.

Is it worth the chance?
RMT'd by one of the people named in that report? Oh so folks are suppose to further out themselves in order to protect themselves? Really?

You do realize that MANY, MANY, MANY members here participate if FULL SCREENING, right? I've told ya twice somebody was outted. I've got their name and they are a member here.

So what exactly is the rule? We can out anyone we want just so that person doesn't RMT it? What a joke.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:58 PM   #9
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post

Is it worth the chance?
Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like a fine line in posting a potential alert/warning based on a publicized bust and how it might relate to or mention an existing member.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #10
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:17 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
You do realize that MANY, MANY, MANY members here participate if FULL SCREENING, right? I've told ya twice somebody was outted. I've got their name and they are a member here.
Yea, right. What sane member here is going to trust his real personal info with you?

But guys should use her statement as a learning opportunity. If someone did share his personal info with her, this is the risk that you run or worse. She can out you. She can blackmail you like some others have done. The fact that she says she hangs on to this info tells you all you need to know about why guys should not share this.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:10 AM   #12
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The gist here is that the cops busted some folks from the LC/EB platform who were mixing things of a "substance" we cannot discuss here on ECCIE with the hobby. Google will find you the originals in about 2 seconds.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 01:30 PM   #13
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people just don't know how to use discretion.

As for sharing this type of information on busts seems to be better done with snippets of text info only ( without names of course) Rather than posting links to the article.
Then the real nebbies can Google it.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:58 PM   #14
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Let me help you..

Quote:
RMT'd by one of the people named in that report? Oh so folks are suppose to further out themselves in order to protect themselves? Really?

So what exactly is the rule? We can out anyone we want just so that person doesn't RMT it? What a joke.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

I highlighted a couple of key areas for your easy understanding.
I always edit the link posted out of caution, in an attempt to avoid a case of Accidental Outing. And yes, we have to be informed by the said member that their info was posted. If we simply took someone else's word for a serious violation, could you imagine the stunts that would be pulled?

By the way, you might want to pay extra close attention to the 2 areas highlighted in red..
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #15
burgh1
Valued Poster

The "provider" in question appears to have been identified in various articles as male and female. I won't say anything else that will get me in trouble, but the confusion appears to be understandable.
burgh1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women