Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #1
prepare4trouble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Go-Go Bar Scouting Report: Thigh Bar, Patpong, Bangkok

So I've been living in Thailand for about 2 months now. Crazy enough I've only hobbied once. Crazy part two is that my S/O is 100% aware and ok with me hobbying. I am one of the very few lucky ones in that regard. She loves to hear my tales of lust and pleasure after I get home from a provider visit.

Anyways! We like to go to bars, go-go bars, etc to drink and have fun (she's bi and loves watching the half naked women too!). So I thought it would be a good opportunity to post some scouting reports for you guys!

Thigh Bar is a place that we've come to love and become regulars at. It's in the Patpong night market. Just take the BTS to Sala Daeng. Get to the side of the street with the night market and you'll want to take the second entrance into Patpong from Silom road. Stick to the right side and you'll soon see Thigh Bar, one of the first bars from the road.

One of the reasons why we love them is that until 10:00 PM they have buy one get one free Chang draft beers, and they are only 60 baht each, which is way below most other places. 120 baht between the two of us and we have 4 beers and beautiful women! Speaking of the women, they are a close knit group of dancers. They seem very friendly to eachother and as if they hang out together outside work.

Here is a link to their facebook page where they have some recent videos posted. In the first few videos most of those girls are still there. https://www.facebook.com/Thigh-Bar-p...27025/?fref=ts

When you walk in you'll see a large stage in the shape of a bone with poles studded about. On the left side there are two small single pole stages. And then all around the room is adorned with comfortable red couches.

Most girls are attractive, and a few are absolute stunners. There's this one girl that is the best dancer I've ever seen. She's got small tits, sexy hips and legs, short, and is always always smiling. She's not the hottest girl there but I can tell she would by far be the best lay.

Another girl to watch out for is a young one that looks to be 18-19. She's got very short "pixie" hair, average height, super sexy eyes, and very large natural tits. About a C cup I'd say, which is great for a Thai girl (I think she may actually be mixed though).

There are a few other dancers there that are superb, but mostly I want this scouting report to be more about the bar since girls come and go.

The staff are all very friendly and not pushy. If you just want to drink and watch they won't hassle you to take a girl home, but trust me that it's hard to resist.

Speaking of taking the girls home, they have a all inclusive system rather than the bar fine and haggle with the girl approach. 3000 baht and you get the girl for short time I believe, which is 2 hours or so. You may not like that system but I personally do since you don't lose any of the romance by having to negotiate with her in person what you think her pussy is worth.

Well I hope you like my first scouting report. We actually just moved back up to Chiang Mai and will probably be here for a few months, so I'll try my best to get more info out there to my fellow hobbyists!

***Pic is not mine. Found on Google for visual aid***
prepare4trouble is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
Marsupial
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

I am also lucky in that my SO also allows me to play. We just got back from Thailand about 3 weeks ago. It was our first trip but wont be our last. We rented a car and drove up to Chiang Mai and through the mountains. My SO came into a soapy to help me pick a girl but then waited in the lobby as she isn't quite ready to watch me do it with someone else yet.
Marsupial is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:52 AM   #3
malenurse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

I will be moving east of Pattaya in about 2 years. My SO is not so liberal but I will be playing on the side. I will give reports once I am back to the Land of Smiles.
malenurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #4
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

you guys are lucky to have some S/O who let you hobby!!

Went to Thugh bar .. only good place in Patpong.
Golpacha is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 01:36 AM   #5
prepare4trouble
Valued Poster

UPDATE: I know there's usually a 30 thread bump rule, but I figure since this is such a small forum it would be ok.

We are back in Bangkok for the next couple of weeks and decided to go hit up our favorite place again, Thigh Bar.

They have done a bit of renovating and now there's a nice bar with stools that wrap around the stage.

The staff was very happy and surprised to see us after 2 months of being away. Almost all the girls were new, which is no surprise, but what was surprising is that they have upped their recruiting game considerably. The attractiveness levels have gone up and there are a lot more girls on hand than before.

Star players:

I wish the girls here wore numbers so I could more accurately describe them. My favorite from last time is still there and seems to be the leader among the girls. They all seem to genuinely love her. I feel like she will become a mamasan in the future. She's still by far the best dancer and her moves are absolutely hypnotic.

The short pixie haired girl with big natural boobs is still there too. Over the last 2 months her confidence level is through the roof now and she's a true man killer now. She always comes in later in the evening around 9:30 or 10:00

A new girl that looked promising has a stomach tattoo and a few others on her body. She's a very energetic dancer and is very sexy.

One that you guys may fall in love and marry is new too. She looks maybe 2 days older than 18. Very petite, but still has womanly curves. She's very shy and looks a bit scared. I can tell this is her first gig like this. I made eye contact and smiled at her and she started opening up and looked a little happier as the night wore on.

I'm going to Soi Cowboy tonight or tomorrow, so hopefully I can give another scouting report soon!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:15 AM   #6
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

May I inquire how you get around the 30 day tourist Visa? Last trip I would travel outside the country to reset the Visa.

Any advice on a retirement visa or any links?
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:18 PM   #7
prepare4trouble
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totempole View Post
May I inquire how you get around the 30 day tourist Visa? Last trip I would travel outside the country to reset the Visa.

Any advice on a retirement visa or any links?
We have been taking the bus to the border and crossing into Laos. Americans get 30 days when they enter, and then you can go to the immigration office and get another 30 day renewal. So we basically have to leave the country and re enter every two months.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #8
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

How would one go about getting a regular visa? I am intrigued by Thailand and Brazil which both require visas for Americans. I've seen websites where you can mail your passport to them and they do all the work. Anyone have experience with that?
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 PM   #9
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

The word I hear from other sources is that Thai immigration is starting to crack down HARD on visa runners.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 AM   #10
malenurse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Fly to Thailand and process through immigration and you have a 30 day visa given to you. There are other visas available but you have to jump through hoops to get to them. Crossing over to another country by ground will get you another 2 weeks but by air gets you 30 days. If you want the true information, go to Thaivisa.com.
malenurse is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:47 PM   #11
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sounds good, man. I was always under the impression that you needed the visa before getting on the plane.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women