Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2017, 10:33 AM   #421
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You mean SEMEN second class...
And YOU accept only First Class SEMEN for YOUR facials, right assup ! By the GALLONS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:42 AM   #422
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Maybe said person should not have picked a fight with me. I will not back down from him. He started this and called another lady here a cunt as well. He choose his path. Not I. The one man on this board that I respect the most told me "People in general will tell on themselves." Just like he has. That's on him love. I have not called him fat since he posted that he was taking the high road. He has already in less than a week gone back to calling me a cunt. So he will need to discover his thick skin or leave. Which he has said he would but doesn't. Basically he is camped out here to hit the RTM on who he can. I guess that's for his own entertainment value. He made his bed. Its just time for him to lay in it. Have you read his sig line? You can tell he is off. Just by reading it. If that's your cup of tea. Go right at it. I have no cares. Peace.
For that, I have respect for you. If he chooses to still call you the C word then it is one him far as you go then.
AS for the rest of the peanut gallery, they start shit with anyone that does not fall in line with them. If we meet I can bring proof that I never voted for Obama or Hillary. I voted for The Conservative in all 5 of the last elections Yet I am a Liberal to those that I disagree with and have been called a fag every way possible for simply having a difference of opinion. I do not like Trump because is worse than a career politician. He is the ultimate lobbyist. He works for Corporations including his own. That is what drives all of his decisions. He does not represent the Conservative doctrine and does not represent what America was founded on.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:47 AM   #423
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
MT is LUBE's self-appointed WK, defender and FLUFFER !
Maybe so. But what I am amazed with, is your ability to fluff multiple guys here at the same time. I think you are wasting your time with RM. She is not known to be friends of the Don. You are not gonna like the taste of it. Not salty enough for your liking. Now Waco's ass would be more in line for what you like, plenty of protein in there. ( First class too!)
Old 05-29-2017, 12:29 PM   #424
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Maybe so. But what I am amazed with, is your ability to fluff multiple guys here at the same time. I think you are wasting your time with RM. She is not known to be friends of the Don. You are not gonna like the taste of it. Not salty enough for your liking. Now Waco's ass would be more in line for what you like, plenty of protein in there. ( First class too!)
Whoever will YOU be WKing for NOW, MT Fluffer, that YOUR hero and butt buddy LUBE is on " vacation " ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Better run to the HEB parking lot and " console him !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 01:15 PM   #425
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Please don't compare Dr. Temple Grandin to that piece of shit. She has actually done something positive for man kind.
He wasn't attempting to associate her with Luke_Wyatt, phony war veteran, phony retired NCO. That was his way of attempting to call me "autistic" after he completely ran out of argument and was left with nothing but throwing insults about.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Didley:

Quote:
Originally posted by Shit:

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Shit:

Luke_Wyatt doesn't know me!
Luke_Wyatt doesn't know me either!
Count me in your group, Luke_Wyatt doesn't have a clue about me either.
True story.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 01:17 PM   #426
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post

If you think the republicans would ever elect a black woman as head of the GOP you are living in a fantasy world
Then you don't know Republicans. But again, just as you have lied about military service, you have lied about being a conservative. We would vote for a black Republican against a white, brown, or black liberal. If you are implying that the Republican Party is "racist", take a good look at the list of presidential primary candidates during the 2016 presidential primaries. The diversity was on the Republican side, not the Democrat. In fact, the demographics showed what we conservatives know about you liberals all along... You guys project your traits onto us and are the very things you accuse us of being.

Again, answer these questions:

1. What was your MOS while you were in the Army?

2. Where did you go to Basic Combat Training/One Station Unit Training at?

3. Where did you go to Advanced Individual Training?

4. From what year to what year did you serve?

5. How long did it take you to get from one rank to the next one, starting from when you were an E-1? For example, E-1 to E2; E2 to E3;

6. What positions did you hold when you "were" a Sergeant? When you "were" a Staff Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant First Class? When you "were" a Master Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant Major? [This is a multi-part question; each part must be answered.]

7. You claimed combat deployments, where did you combat deploy, and what years?

8. What was your duty position when you combat deployed?

9. What's "REDCON1", without researching it, and when would you say it? Give an example of when you used it.

10. Where did you accumulate your points from?

11. What's a typical day in garrison like?

12. What's a typical day in the field like?

13. What's a typical day like when you go out to the field?

14. From the time you get information that you're about to go on a mission, till the time you go on a mission, what are the general things that happen?

15. Describe the process, without disclosing reason you were applying for disability, just the process, involved with applying for VA medical care, as well as getting VA compensation/pension.

16. Given that there's a commissary on post, in your area, why are you shopping at HEB instead when you could get on post, as a "retired sergeant major", and go to the commissary insted?
NEW!

Know that I'll respond to you, and that when I do, I'll include these questions in one of my responses to you per salvo. I hope the others keep quoting these questions in their replies to you as well.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #427
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
(PANIC BUTTON REPLY.)

Go ahead and show your military ID let everyone on a hooker board know your identity -the fact that you would admit showing your military ID on an illegal whore board shows you have unqualified and a liar
I could tell, by looking at your reply, that your emotions got the best of you, causing you to misinterpret what I said and to address what you thought I said. After reading the fact that I have a cousin living in your area, and raising the specter of a future visit over there, the "oh shit" mindset kicked in with you. But, speaking about showing military things on a "illegal" whore board, let's remind you of what you said:

"How about we each send a mOD a copy of our DD-214 or 215 and see who the real liar is you POS" -- phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt

That wasn't enough though, you reminded me of what you said in a PM, this time repeating your "offer" earlier in this thread:

"I offered you two options look me up in the database in St Louis or present our respective DD 214" -- phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt

You weren't worried about verification "on an illegal" whore board back then, now, weren't you? You were willing to submit your "DD Form 214" to the moderators in your challenge to those questioning your claims of being retired, or of having a military background for the matter. You are also willing to meet me face-to-face to "present our respective DD 214". If you had a DD Form 214, you would notice that it would have your identity on it. When you were huffing and puffing about showing your DD Form 214 to the moderators, you weren't worried about this being an "illegal whore board", weren't you?

Now, let's go back to the post that you replied to, quoted in your own post, to see what was actually being said:

"I'm looking at paying my cousin a visit after I complete my doctorate degree. Unlike our phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt, I'll be retired. Perhaps when I do that, Luke_Wyatt, the phony retired SGM, you and I could get together and have a mini ECCIE social." -- herfacechair

Where, in that quote, does it say that I would come over here, on this message board, and show people my ID card? It doesn't. You simply hit the panic button, like how you hit the RTM button against others here, because you know that you are full of shit about your claims of being a retired sergeant major, or even of being an Army veteran. My post mentions a meeting, presumably somewhere in San Antonio, TX, for more than two hobbyists that includes Rey Lengua, or at the Joint Expeditionary Base, San Antonio, TX, if just the two of us.

Since when did showing my ID card to you, on a military base in San Antonio, TX, constitute showing it to everyone here? Your response tells me that you panicked. But yes, when I go there, I will send you a PM so that we can coordinate a time to meet at the Gateway at Lackland AFB (Joint Expeditionary Base San Antonio).

Or, you could simply admit that you are not a retired sergeant major, that you aren't a war veteran, then follow that by admitting to what you actually did in the military if you served. If you did not serve, then you need to come clean with that fact. Your dodging my questions makes me seriously doubt your claims of serving in the Army. Real veterans would've easily answered those questions.

If you did serve, there was a good chance that it was short, disastrous, with you leaving in disgrace.

There's no way in hell, with your attitude here, that you would have made it up to the senior enlisted ranks. You would've had a rough time and opted to leave after your first tour. What you are experiencing on these threads is precisely what you would've experienced in the military, behaving the way you do.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:25 PM   #428
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:

I refuse to answer any further questions about my nonexistent military service because I didn't serve. You people simply want to mock me so I refuse to participate in any further questioning.
Fixed to reflect how you come across.

Oh yeah, by the way,

Bon fucking voyage! Enjoy your trip!

We're still here! Rey Lengua (Tongue King), lustylad, R.M., and me, we're still here! BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA! We're on ECCIE land, laughing our arses off as you go on your one way trip to join Av8R! Hope you brought your "DD Form 214," and your military ID card! He'll be asking for them once you're released at your destination. BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!

Right when you received premium access, too, ROTLMFA!

I'm not surprised, with you managing to get your arse handed to you by the moderators, by the providers, by other hobbyists, and by me, you were bound to get even more unhinged. It's like I mentioned before, you're too thin skinned to accept warranted corrective action or advice. You fight back when you should just "roger up" and move forward. You turn attempts, to help you, into massive battles that causes you to get on peoples' bad sides.

Your attitude on this message board towards others, and the reaction you get for that attitude, is a reflection of what has repeated itself throughout your life, hence your consistent failure to hold a job or maintain a career in the real world.

If you served, it was only a short time, kicked out, or left, while still on your first contract. Again, what you experienced here is a light version of what you would've experienced in the military. Your reaction towards them would've contributed to your digging a hole regarding your military career, with you either leaving when your first active duty contract was up, or your reaching such substandard performance to cause the military to chapter you out.

You carried your attitude, and reactions, wherever you found employment, and received the same results. You lost one job after another, and couldn't hold onto your career, just as you couldn't hold onto your good standing with ECCIE... getting banned a second time! I won't be surprised if ECCIE isn't the only message board where you've gotten banned.

It must burn you to not be able to reply, we know that you're still reading these posts.

I hope the mods would take your avatar down, you disgrace America's Army, I have every reason to believe that you didn't serve in the Army. You're definitely not a war veteran, and you're not a retired sergeant major!

Old 05-29-2017, 01:49 PM   #429
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Whoever will YOU be WKing for NOW, MT Fluffer, that YOUR hero and butt buddy LUBE is on " vacation " ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Better run to the HEB parking lot and " console him !
Don't worry I wont try to horn in on any of the fags you been licking on.
Speaking of HEB next time your there getting you some tube steak, see what kind of deal they have on Rib eyes. I may need to have a snack after you drain all my protein out. You stingy cocksucker!
Old 05-29-2017, 01:53 PM   #430
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
He wasn't attempting to associate her with Luke_Wyatt, phony war veteran, phony retired NCO. That was his way of attempting to call me "autistic" after he completely ran out of argument and was left with nothing but throwing insults about.

True story.
Quote:
I could tell, by looking at your reply, that your emotions got the best of you, causing you to misinterpret what I said and to address what you thought I said. After reading the fact that I have a cousin living in your area, and raising the specter of a future visit over there, the "oh shit" mindset kicked in with you. But, speaking about showing military things on a "illegal" whore board, let's remind you of what you said:

"How about we each send a mOD a copy of our DD-214 or 215 and see who the real liar is you POS" -- phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt

That wasn't enough though, you reminded me of what you said in a PM, this time repeating your "offer" earlier in this thread:

"I offered you two options look me up in the database in St Louis or present our respective DD 214" -- phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt

You weren't worried about verification "on an illegal" whore board back then, now, weren't you? You were willing to submit your "DD Form 214" to the moderators in your challenge to those questioning your claims of being retired, or of having a military background for the matter. You are also willing to meet me face-to-face to "present our respective DD 214". If you had a DD Form 214, you would notice that it would have your identity on it. When you were huffing and puffing about showing your DD Form 214 to the moderators, you weren't worried about this being an "illegal whore board", weren't you?

Now, let's go back to the post that you replied to, quoted in your own post, to see what was actually being said:

"I'm looking at paying my cousin a visit after I complete my doctorate degree. Unlike our phony retired SGM, Luke_Wyatt, I'll be retired. Perhaps when I do that, Luke_Wyatt, the phony retired SGM, you and I could get together and have a mini ECCIE social." -- herfacechair

Where, in that quote, does it say that I would come over here, on this message board, and show people my ID card? It doesn't. You simply hit the panic button, like how you hit the RTM button against others here, because you know that you are full of shit about your claims of being a retired sergeant major, or even of being an Army veteran. My post mentions a meeting, presumably somewhere in San Antonio, TX, for more than two hobbyists that includes Rey Lengua, or at the Joint Expeditionary Base, San Antonio, TX, if just the two of us.

Since when did showing my ID card to you, on a military base in San Antonio, TX, constitute showing it to everyone here? Your response tells me that you panicked. But yes, when I go there, I will send you a PM so that we can coordinate a time to meet at the Gateway at Lackland AFB (Joint Expeditionary Base San Antonio).

Or, you could simply admit that you are not a retired sergeant major, that you aren't a war veteran, then follow that by admitting to what you actually did in the military if you served. If you did not serve, then you need to come clean with that fact. Your dodging my questions makes me seriously doubt your claims of serving in the Army. Real veterans would've easily answered those questions.

If you did serve, there was a good chance that it was short, disastrous, with you leaving in disgrace.

There's no way in hell, with your attitude here, that you would have made it up to the senior enlisted ranks. You would've had a rough time and opted to leave after your first tour. What you are experiencing on these threads is precisely what you would've experienced in the military, behaving the way you do.
Quote:
Fixed to reflect how you come across.

Oh yeah, by the way,

Bon fucking voyage! Enjoy your trip!

We're still here! Rey Lengua (Tongue King), lustylad, R.M., and me, we're still here! BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA! We're on ECCIE land, laughing our arses off as you go on your one way trip to join Av8R! Hope you brought your "DD Form 214," and your military ID card! He'll be asking for them once you're released at your destination. BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!

Right when you received premium access, too, ROTLMFA!

I'm not surprised, with you managing to get your arse handed to you by the moderators, by the providers, by other hobbyists, and by me, you were bound to get even more unhinged. It's like I mentioned before, you're too thin skinned to accept warranted corrective action or advice. You fight back when you should just "roger up" and move forward. You turn attempts, to help you, into massive battles that causes you to get on peoples' bad sides.

Your attitude on this message board towards others, and the reaction you get for that attitude, is a reflection of what has repeated itself throughout your life, hence your consistent failure to hold a job or maintain a career in the real world.

If you served, it was only a short time, kicked out, or left, while still on your first contract. Again, what you experienced here is a light version of what you would've experienced in the military. Your reaction towards them would've contributed to your digging a hole regarding your military career, with you either leaving when your first active duty contract was up, or your reaching such substandard performance to cause the military to chapter you out.

You carried your attitude, and reactions, wherever you found employment, and received the same results. You lost one job after another, and couldn't hold onto your career, just as you couldn't hold onto your good standing with ECCIE... getting banned a second time! I won't be surprised if ECCIE isn't the only message board where you've gotten banned.

It must burn you to not be able to reply, we know that you're still reading these posts.

I hope the mods would take your avatar down, you disgrace America's Army, I have every reason to believe that you didn't serve in the Army. You're definitely not a war veteran, and you're not a retired sergeant major!

What a fucking Idiot! Luke is BANNED. If you were so smart you would know what that meant. You are such a bad ass arguing with someone that is not here. Next post you will tell everyone how you ran him off. LOL Fucking Pussy!

I think you have been deprived of oxygen during one of your "sessions" LOL Creepy Fucker
Old 05-29-2017, 03:25 PM   #431
herfacechair
Valued Poster

For someone that's not being subjected to my veteran veting questions, you sure as hell are afraid to include them when you quote me... Hmmmmmm... I wonder.....

MT Sock Puppet: What a fucking Idiot!

Says the dumbass that posts as if he only has one brain cell and it's busy trying to take him over, causing him to type as if he's possessed by a retarded ghost.

But, the emotion in your reply, against "someone else" on this thread, shows that you took my series of replies very personal, as if I got under your skin directly addressing you.

MT Sock Puppet: Luke is BANNED. If you were so smart you would know what that meant. You are such a bad ass arguing with someone that is not here.

What I stated, in my replies to him:

"Know that I'll respond to you, and that when I do, I'll include these questions in one of my responses to you per salvo. I hope the others keep quoting these questions in their replies to you as well." -- herfacechair

What I've said in my replies to you:

"...since you're too retarded to figure this out, and to see the relationship between our replies and counter replies, let me break this down to you.

"Let "X" be your replies to me.

"Let "Y" be my rebuttals to you.

"Now, are you ready for this? What's happening, between us, is this:

"If 'X', then 'Y'.

"You control 'X', I control 'Y'. You advance 'X', I respond with 'Y'. Like I said before, I'm going to keep hammering you, 'ad infinitum'. The only way that 'Y' will stop is if 'X' isn't advanced." -- herfacechair

What part of the bolded red statement in my quote, and the X/Y relationship explanation above, do you NOT understand?

Where, in any of those statements, does it say that someone's banning, or passing for that matter, would prevent my replies? If you were smart, or if you were capable of reading comprehension, you'd understand that I will reply ad infinitum until the opposition quits living up to a definition of insanity... The part about doing the same thing and expecting different results.

In previous arguments, I've stated this, paraphrased:

"Even if I don't reply later today, tomorrow, the next day, the next week, the next month, the next year, decade, century, lifetime, I WILL reply..." -- herfacechair

His being banned isn't my problem, it's HIS problem. He should've thought about that BEFORE he replied to me last time. Had he done that, I wouldn't need to reply to him now, wouldn't I? Just like you liberals to want to excuse people from their responsibilities, and their contribution to their own demise.

Again, I treat these debates like a combat operation. I will fire against the opposition until the opposition is neutralized. So yes, I know what a banning means, it means that the retard that got banned wouldn't be able to reply, as I indicated here:

"It must burn you to not be able to reply, we know that you're still reading these posts." -- herfacechair

Given that I made this statement, quoted in your post above, how could I "NOT" know that he was banned?

The cold hard reality is that the following has become evident with my participation here:

1. I've constantly rebutted those that I'm arguing against...

2. I've flat out stated that I will reply...

3. I've constantly mentioned the above X/Y relationship indicating the fact that I will keep replying.

If you were smart, YOU'D know what that meant. It'd mean that I'll reply regardless of whether the opposition wisely quits, gets banned, or passes away. The onus is on the opposition to consider that reality before arguing a debate that they've lost the moment that I've jumped in.

Either you're stupid, or you're driven by emotion based narcissism that you expect to do things without suffering the consequences... As if you're entitled to a specific outcome regardless of the fact that others here have a vote in whether your pipe dream becomes reality or not.

MT Sock Puppet: Next post you will tell everyone how you ran him off.

What I said, quoted in your post:

"I'm not surprised, with you managing to get your arse handed to you by the moderators, by the providers, by other hobbyists, and by me, you were bound to get even more unhinged. It's like I mentioned before, you're too thin skinned to accept warranted corrective action or advice. You fight back when you should just "roger up" and move forward. You turn attempts, to help you, into massive battles that causes you to get on peoples' bad sides." -- herfacechair

And this, also quoted in your post:

"You carried your attitude, and reactions, wherever you found employment, and received the same results. You lost one job after another, and couldn't hold onto your career, just as you couldn't hold onto your good standing with ECCIE... getting banned a second time! I won't be surprised if ECCIE isn't the only message board where you've gotten banned." -- herfacechair

These two paragraphs list what I see as the cause of him getting banned. Go ahead, read it, this time without the emotion that you'd normally feel had you been Luke_Wyatt himself. Do you see it?

If you bothered pulling your head out of your ass, and removing your horse-blinders, you'd see that I was pointing my finger to Luke_Wyatt as the cause of him "getting ran off" this board.

I've given enough information in my posts, which you quoted, that should've prevented you from farting your uneducated opinion (your recent reply to me) out... Again... your replies; however, hint at the fact that you took my replies personally, as if I was addressing you instead of Luke_Wyatt.

The fact that you'd leave my questions out speaks volumes, especially since you're not the one subjected to them. You seem to put a lot of energy in attempting to dodge those questions... Hmmmmm.

MT Sock Puppet: LOL Fucking Pussy!

Says the guy that refuses to include the quote, with the list of veteran vetting questions, in his quoting of my posts... Even though they're not intended for him. I don't recall seeing you when I combat deployed to Iraq. Who's the pussy now, Stupid? There's only one war veteran in this exchange between us, and it's NOT you. Do you want to know how retarded your comment sounds?

MT Sock Puppet: I think you have been deprived of oxygen during one of your "sessions" (REPEAT POINT)

No, it's me making sure that you continuously get proven wrong. Also, you shouldn't attempt to use that in an attempt to "slam" when you consistently get your face smothered in your own shit, ahem, the disaster that you call, "your argument".

MT Sock Puppet: LOL Creepy Fucker

That's how countless of other regressives, that I've debated with over the past 13 years, have felt about my refusal to let up on them. With you kissing up to R.M. friend zone style, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought the same way regarding you.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:37 PM   #432
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
For someone that's not being subjected to my veteran veting questions, you sure as hell are afraid to include them when you quote me... Hmmmmmm... I wonder.....

MT Sock Puppet: What a fucking Idiot!

Says the dumbass that posts as if he only has one brain cell and it's busy trying to take him over, causing him to type as if he's possessed by a retarded ghost.

But, the emotion in your reply, against "someone else" on this thread, shows that you took my series of replies very personal, as if I got under your skin directly addressing you.

MT Sock Puppet: Luke is BANNED. If you were so smart you would know what that meant. You are such a bad ass arguing with someone that is not here.

What I stated, in my replies to him:

"Know that I'll respond to you, and that when I do, I'll include these questions in one of my responses to you per salvo. I hope the others keep quoting these questions in their replies to you as well." -- herfacechair

What I've said in my replies to you:

"...since you're too retarded to figure this out, and to see the relationship between our replies and counter replies, let me break this down to you.

"Let "X" be your replies to me.

"Let "Y" be my rebuttals to you.

"Now, are you ready for this? What's happening, between us, is this:

"If 'X', then 'Y'.

"You control 'X', I control 'Y'. You advance 'X', I respond with 'Y'. Like I said before, I'm going to keep hammering you, 'ad infinitum'. The only way that 'Y' will stop is if 'X' isn't advanced." -- herfacechair

What part of the bolded red statement in my quote, and the X/Y relationship explanation above, do you NOT understand?

Where, in any of those statements, does it say that someone's banning, or passing for that matter, would prevent my replies? If you were smart, or if you were capable of reading comprehension, you'd understand that I will reply ad infinitum until the opposition quits living up to a definition of insanity... The part about doing the same thing and expecting different results.

In previous arguments, I've stated this, paraphrased:

"Even if I don't reply later today, tomorrow, the next day, the next week, the next month, the next year, decade, century, lifetime, I WILL reply..." -- herfacechair

His being banned isn't my problem, it's HIS problem. He should've thought about that BEFORE he replied to me last time. Had he done that, I wouldn't need to reply to him now, wouldn't I? Just like you liberals to want to excuse people from their responsibilities, and their contribution to their own demise.

Again, I treat these debates like a combat operation. I will fire against the opposition until the opposition is neutralized. So yes, I know what a banning means, it means that the retard that got banned wouldn't be able to reply, as I indicated here:

"It must burn you to not be able to reply, we know that you're still reading these posts." -- herfacechair

Given that I made this statement, quoted in your post above, how could I "NOT" know that he was banned?

The cold hard reality is that the following has become evident with my participation here:

1. I've constantly rebutted those that I'm arguing against...

2. I've flat out stated that I will reply...

3. I've constantly mentioned the above X/Y relationship indicating the fact that I will keep replying.

If you were smart, YOU'D know what that meant. It'd mean that I'll reply regardless of whether the opposition wisely quits, gets banned, or passes away. The onus is on the opposition to consider that reality before arguing a debate that they've lost the moment that I've jumped in.

Either you're stupid, or you're driven by emotion based narcissism that you expect to do things without suffering the consequences... As if you're entitled to a specific outcome regardless of the fact that others here have a vote in whether your pipe dream becomes reality or not.

MT Sock Puppet: Next post you will tell everyone how you ran him off.

What I said, quoted in your post:

"I'm not surprised, with you managing to get your arse handed to you by the moderators, by the providers, by other hobbyists, and by me, you were bound to get even more unhinged. It's like I mentioned before, you're too thin skinned to accept warranted corrective action or advice. You fight back when you should just "roger up" and move forward. You turn attempts, to help you, into massive battles that causes you to get on peoples' bad sides." -- herfacechair

And this, also quoted in your post:

"You carried your attitude, and reactions, wherever you found employment, and received the same results. You lost one job after another, and couldn't hold onto your career, just as you couldn't hold onto your good standing with ECCIE... getting banned a second time! I won't be surprised if ECCIE isn't the only message board where you've gotten banned." -- herfacechair

These two paragraphs list what I see as the cause of him getting banned. Go ahead, read it, this time without the emotion that you'd normally feel had you been Luke_Wyatt himself. Do you see it?

If you bothered pulling your head out of your ass, and removing your horse-blinders, you'd see that I was pointing my finger to Luke_Wyatt as the cause of him "getting ran off" this board.

I've given enough information in my posts, which you quoted, that should've prevented you from farting your uneducated opinion (your recent reply to me) out... Again... your replies; however, hint at the fact that you took my replies personally, as if I was addressing you instead of Luke_Wyatt.

The fact that you'd leave my questions out speaks volumes, especially since you're not the one subjected to them. You seem to put a lot of energy in attempting to dodge those questions... Hmmmmm.

MT Sock Puppet: LOL Fucking Pussy!

Says the guy that refuses to include the quote, with the list of veteran vetting questions, in his quoting of my posts... Even though they're not intended for him. I don't recall seeing you when I combat deployed to Iraq. Who's the pussy now, Stupid? There's only one war veteran in this exchange between us, and it's NOT you. Do you want to know how retarded your comment sounds?

MT Sock Puppet: I think you have been deprived of oxygen during one of your "sessions" (REPEAT POINT)

No, it's me making sure that you continuously get proven wrong. Also, you shouldn't attempt to use that in an attempt to "slam" when you consistently get your face smothered in your own shit, ahem, the disaster that you call, "your argument".

MT Sock Puppet: LOL Creepy Fucker

That's how countless of other regressives, that I've debated with over the past 13 years, have felt about my refusal to let up on them. With you kissing up to R.M. friend zone style, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought the same way regarding you.
M T Brain Socket is a moron for WKing for Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:29 PM   #433
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
M T Brain Socket is a moron for WKing for Lubed Wide-ass.
He didn't ekim the inbred chimp. Only pointed out he was a idiot for ranting against someone who is banned.
No I'm not don't go there.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #434
herfacechair
Valued Poster

I was going to ignore the other post that you posted here until you graced us with your stupidity and your WKing for a WK. Yes, like the lemmings that you claim my side of the argument to be....

SPLASH! Lemming MT Pockets rushes into the water and rocks...

SPLASH! Lemming Bamscram follows him into the same fate...

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Lemmings wallowing in bull shit.

Good observation of your side of the argument, Lemming Bamscram. You people fall for liberal propaganda hook, line, and sinker, then fall for each other's propaganda on this message board hook, line, and sinker. Result? You guys constantly getting crushed in these arguments.

Your response, in defense of MT Cranial Cavity, was you doing the perfect lemming act... follow the leader into danger and get hammered.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Stupid fucking lemmings.

Stupid, like watching your fellow lemmings get pulverized here, not learning from their experiences, or from your own experience of getting destroyed in debate against me under your "Beggin for Dick" handle, thus causing you to "leap right in" after others, and your past mistake, into additional defeat.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: He didn't

False. He WKed for the phony retired SGM, the phony war veteran, Luke_Wyatt. That's one of the most emotional defense of someone else, albeit misguided, that I've seen in over 13 years of debating you people.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: ekim the inbred chimp.

Who are you calling "Ekim the inbred chimp", Ekim the inbred chimp? You're Ekim the inbred chimp.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Only pointed out he was a idiot for ranting against someone who is banned.

WRONG. He lamented the fact that I'd continue to hammer the guy that he was WKing for, as I said I'd do earlier in this thread. "Idiot", quotation marks used strongly, used in this sense was nothing more than emotional outburst over the fact that I continued to do what I set out to do on this thread.

Anybody with at least half a brain would see that any retard that argued with me was going to get hammered. The only idiots I see in this equation is MT Cranial Cavity, who'd ignore an obvious trend and cry baby about that trend continuing, you insisting that he was "pointing something out", and everybody else on your side of the argument. I'm sorry, but saying that he was pointing something out is like claiming that he "pointed out that unicorns do in fact exist".

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: No I'm not don't go there.

Bullshit. You jumping in to respond in defense of MT Cranial Cavity is nothing more than you WKing for MT Cranial Cavity. You have your head so far up his ass that you better hope he doesn't quickly turn a corner... he'll end up snapping your neck.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:45 PM   #435
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was going to ignore the other post that you posted here until you graced us with your stupidity and your WKing for a WK. Yes, like the lemmings that you claim my side of the argument to be....

SPLASH! Lemming MT Pockets rushes into the water and rocks...

SPLASH! Lemming Bamscram follows him into the same fate...

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Lemmings wallowing in bull shit.

Good observation of your side of the argument, Lemming Bamscram. You people fall for liberal propaganda hook, line, and sinker, then fall for each other's propaganda on this message board hook, line, and sinker. Result? You guys constantly getting crushed in these arguments.

Your response, in defense of MT Cranial Cavity, was you doing the perfect lemming act... follow the leader into danger and get hammered.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Stupid fucking lemmings.

Stupid, like watching your fellow lemmings get pulverized here, not learning from their experiences, or from your own experience of getting destroyed in debate against me under your "Beggin for Dick" handle, thus causing you to "leap right in" after others, and your past mistake, into additional defeat.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: He didn't

False. He WKed for the phony retired SGM, the phony war veteran, Luke_Wyatt. That's one of the most emotional defense of someone else, albeit misguided, that I've seen in over 13 years of debating you people.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: ekim the inbred chimp.

Who are you calling "Ekim the inbred chimp", Ekim the inbred chimp? You're Ekim the inbred chimp.

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: Only pointed out he was a idiot for ranting against someone who is banned.

WRONG. He lamented the fact that I'd continue to hammer the guy that he was WKing for, as I said I'd do earlier in this thread. "Idiot", quotation marks used strongly, used in this sense was nothing more than emotional outburst over the fact that I continued to do what I set out to do on this thread.

Anybody with at least half a brain would see that any retard that argued with me was going to get hammered. The only idiots I see in this equation is MT Cranial Cavity, who'd ignore an obvious trend and cry baby about that trend continuing, you insisting that he was "pointing something out", and everybody else on your side of the argument. I'm sorry, but saying that he was pointing something out is like claiming that he "pointed out that unicorns do in fact exist".

I'ma Beggin for Dick, aka Ekim: No I'm not don't go there.

Bullshit. You jumping in to respond in defense of MT Cranial Cavity is nothing more than you WKing for MT Cranial Cavity. You have your head so far up his ass that you better hope he doesn't quickly turn a corner... he'll end up snapping your neck.
So you suck dick. We all knew that. Another confused lemming joining the others.

bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women