Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #16
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Great post....
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:59 AM   #17
xane
Gaining Momentum

well said- it is riskier for the girls..but if you wash before and after and wear a condom, your chances of disease are very low...of course stuff like herpes is always out there..several girl friends I have dated had it but no hobby girl that I know of..luckily I have never gotten it..most of the hobby girls ( up scale ones) are pretty careful..

the girls should always inspect the teeterwhacker and wash him...no open sores or rashes..same process with the girl..if she is a meth head or too skanky, leave her a $20 and walk WALK.
xane is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #18
Mroldman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by xane View Post
well said- it is riskier for the girls..but if you wash before and after and wear a condom, your chances of disease are very low...of course stuff like herpes is always out there..several girl friends I have dated had it but no hobby girl that I know of..luckily I have never gotten it..most of the hobby girls ( up scale ones) are pretty careful..

the girls should always inspect the teeterwhacker and wash him...no open sores or rashes..same process with the girl..if she is a meth head or too skanky, leave her a $20 and walk WALK.
Great post on perspectives into the hobby! Could not agree more on a safety first menatality! I’ve walked out of sessions with MP girls or have backed out of appointments after the lady shows up to my hotel room because of how they look. As recently as 30 days ago I had a girl who I had seen before show up to my room. When I first met her a year ago she was built nicely. Pretty face, nice teeth and clean. She showed up to my room, bownish teeth, scabs and loose skin. Something had happened to that girl over the past 6 months and it wasn’t good. I tipped her $40 and apologized for wasting her time. When she asked what was wrong I told her I was no longer in the mood. She asked me what was the real reason and I couldn’t bring my self to tell her but she had to have known. I also didn’t want to tell her because I didn’t need her causing a scene at the 5 star hotel I was at. Another time a MP girl who I had seen 3 months before and was clean and pretty had a turn for worst. I got undressed laid on the table and waited for her to come in. When she walked in I turned up to say hi I noticed scabs all over her body and I asked her what was wrong and she said she had allergic reaction to laundry detergent. I told her wow well I hope you get to feeling better and that I was no longer interested. I got up tipped her $40 and said thanks but no thanks. She was visibly upset and begged me to stay but I told he that she needed to get checked. I could have walked out without tipping her but I felt sorry for her. I will always do my best to have that safety first menatality and i do my best to always listen to my gut! Sometimes my little head takes over especially when I first started but as I’ve matured and have gained experience I’ve leaned that listening to your gut usually works out for the better...at least for me it has. I will error on the side of caution and if sessions/appointments fall through and so do your back ups than it’s probably best to let it go and try again another day.
Mroldman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:31 PM   #19
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Follow your gut. It’s pretty obvious when someone makes the type of lifestyle changes we don’t discuss here.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women