Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2016, 05:41 AM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

Not.Gonna.Happen!

Seriously, it's not that far of a drive.
I make the drive daily from the DFW airport area to Uptown...Daily.
I have been for years now.

If you find someone of quality to make the drive for, research her and her location, book in advance and I bet she'll be worth it.

Again, if you don't have to drive at peak times, or have plenty of time, it's doable. Some of us don't have that luxury.

I've had too many 90 minute commutes to buy into that argument.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:45 AM   #17
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Again, if you don't have to drive at peak times, or have plenty of time, it's doable. Some of us don't have that luxury.

I've had too many 90 minute commutes to buy into that argument.

Understood.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:26 AM   #18
DirtyDJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

You do realize there is a WHOLE lot of Tarrant County West of the airport, right? Most Dallas girls have their incall near the Galleria. Looking at my GPS right now, that's an hour away from me (West FTW) and then an hour to return home. and that's with little to no traffic. 2 hours of driving to pay for pussy. No thanks. If a girl lives in Plano then she might as well live in Alaska.

I'd love a Ft Worth board. Dallas girls should only post on it if they're willing to do outcalls.
DirtyDJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:37 AM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDJ View Post
I'd love a Ft Worth board. Dallas girls should only post on it if they're willing to do outcalls.
That is the rule for the FW provider ad forum. If you find a woman posting there who doesn't have a west of 360 incall, or isn't offering outcalls there, then hit the RTM button and report it. Mods will remove those ads, and I think repeat offenders are awarded points.

I've reported such ads before, and the mods have been quite responsive to the complaint.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #20
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Yeah, I hate doing all the research and getting excited to book with a young lady (who's showcase states Dallas) only to find out they are in Fort Worth. That's pretty bad for me.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:43 AM   #21
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Yeah, I hate doing all the research and getting excited to book with a young lady (who's showcase states Dallas) only to find out they are in Fort Worth. That's pretty bad for me.
That's two guys with the same complaint. I can' believe, given how heavily the reviews are weighted toward Dallas, and how many Dallas girls advertise in the Fort Worth ads forum (I never visit Dallas ads and can't comment on that forum), that this is a serious issue for the Dallas guys. I know from years of experience that it's a legitimate complaint for any Fort Worth hobbyist.

Still, those of us pressing the case from the Western Wastelands welcome your support.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:46 AM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Hey, SL, I ain't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. The numbers may be on their side, but it pleases me to think that every once in awhile the shoe is on the other foot
Old 12-05-2016, 12:25 PM   #23
DirtyDJ
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is the rule for the FW provider ad forum. If you find a woman posting there who doesn't have a west of 360 incall, or isn't offering outcalls there, then hit the RTM button and report it. Mods will remove those ads, and I think repeat offenders are awarded points.

I've reported such ads before, and the mods have been quite responsive to the complaint.
Good to know, thanks. So do they need to advertise outcalls in the ad or their showcase? There are a few up right now on page 1 of the Ft Worth ad section that don't.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Good to know, thanks. So do they need to advertise outcalls in the ad or their showcase? There are a few up right now on page 1 of the Ft Worth ad section that don't.
There ought to be a requirement that every lady put in her ad what qualifies her to be placing the ad in that forum.

I don't think that's the case, though.

Even if there were, however, they would quickly adapt and put "outcalls throughout DFW" in their ads, thereby qualifying.

As it stands now, the exchange goes something like this:
Me: I saw your ad in the Fort Worth forum. Where are you located?
Her: Dallas.
Me: But your ad is in the Fort Worth forum.
Her: I will do an outcall to Fort Worth.

The people advertising wouldn't change if they had to explicitly state what qualified their ad for inclusion in the Fort Worth forum But it would cut down on a lot of PMs that ultimately don't result in an appointment.

Come to think of it, maybe they'd get the hint if a lot of other guys sent PMs that said, "I saw your ad in the Fort Worth forum. Where are you located?"
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 02:35 PM   #25
DirtyDJ
Valued Poster

And a lot of those girls won't even do outcall, Lance. I have better luck finding outcall girls by checking the Dallas section.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #26
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
And a lot of those girls won't even do outcall, Lance. I have better luck finding outcall girls by checking the Dallas section.
If you've confirmed they won't do an outcall to FW, go ahead and report them. As stated, most are silent in their ads, but if you have a PM, email or text, then I think it's worthy of an RTM.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:08 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
30 miles that can take over an hour. You must not have to drive in peak traffic times. Or have plenty of time on your hands.

I travel all over N TX on a daily basis. Fucktards are lazy. I seem to recall Ft Worth fucktards begging Dallas ladies to move to Arlington, promising appointments galore. Boom! Three appointments in six months they had an incall in Arlington. Fucking Arlington was too far for the Ft Worth fucktards, who said they would be frequent visitors if they had an incall in Arlington.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:09 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
30 miles that can take over an hour. You must not have to drive in peak traffic times. Or have plenty of time on your hands.

I travel all over N TX on a daily basis. Fucktards are lazy. I seem to recall Ft Worth fucktards begging Dallas ladies to move to Arlington, promising appointments galore. Boom! Three appointments in six months they had an incall in Arlington. Fucking Arlington was too far for the Ft Worth fucktards, who said they would be frequent visitors if they had an incall in Arlington.

The moral of the story is if you want to see a lady is to set aside the time to see her.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:10 PM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

The moral of the story is I don't give a shit what you think I should do. I'm not spending an extra 2-3 hours traveling for pussy. That's my choice. If the pussy doesn't want to come to me because she can make more money in North Dallas, that's her choice. If the pussy is in my backyard and I don't know about it because the board doesn't make it easy for the two of us to get together, that's not about choices...it's about the way the board is set up.

So fuck off with your lazy fucktard shit and go back to begging for taint.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I never said what anyone should do. The fact remains that fucktards are lazy by nature. If that applies to you then that is on you ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women