Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
WDF!!! SAME OLD BULLSHIT ARGUMENT FROM YOU!.....PEOPLE ARE FORCED INTO SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE.... No they are not, they do not have to work. .THEY SPEND THEIR WHOLE WORKING LIFE FORCIBLY PAYING INTO THOSE PROGRAMS.....PEOPLE ARE PROMISED BENEFITS AND RELY ON THOSE PROMISES..... Those old fuckers set up a system where they pay less in than they take out! Fuc them! OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE UPSET IF THOSE BENFITS ARE TAKEN FROM THEM! THEY JUST WANT THEIR MONEY BACK! They want their money back, plus a shit load more. On the backs of their children and grandchildren. Those old mutherfuckers did not have to pay half the college cost these kids are having to pay. So these old fuckers want a double wammy. They did not pay the full cost of their education and now do not wanna pay the full cost of their Medicare costs. Fuc them and the ignorant fucs that are to stupid to do the math. It is a simple math problem that you can not figure out. You have been brainwashed.

YOU LIBERAL SCUMBAGS WOULD BE SHOCKED HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAPPILY FOREGO SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE IF THEY WERE JUST GIVEN THEIR MONEY BACK......ALL CONSERVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE PROBLEMS INVOLVE LEAVING THE SYSTEM ALONE FOR THOSE CLOSE TO RECEIVING BENEFITS......PEOPLE DO WANT SMALLER GOVERNMENT, BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE CHEATED EITHER.. No they don't, They wanna cheat young folks outta the same conditions they had growing up...cheap college. Fuc those old bastards. ...
Learn the subject matter and not the Hannity talking points. This is to easy to debunk!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
HUH? I will just agree with you!

Seriously? You can't see where a Constitutional amendment is a much more serious thing than amending or repealing a law? So instead of making a substantive comment, you make a lame attempt to deflect the point by ridiculing your opponent rather than dealing with the facts or reality of any given situation.

I am dealing in reality. The reality is about zero you will get your Constitutional amendment to recuse a judge from a case. That would be a big fat ZERO, NADA, No Way Jose! You and COG should start a fairy tale club I suppose telling us how the world should be.

Maybe Marshal can be your Sargent at Arms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

I don't. I'm for across the line budget cuts; my ox gets gored along with everyone else's. It worked for Germany; it will work for us. I'm for streamlineing federal, state and municipal agencies as a first strike for shrinking the government and controlling our overspending.
rEALLY, JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU WANTED A LAW MAKING IT A CRIME TO NOT REPORT HEARSAY!

Sorry 'bout the caps.

Do you want to cut child services?

Do you want to cut things that protect children?

Everybody has their soft spot when it comes to cuts, that is why we never have any.

Marshy will cry about Defense cuts here in a minute...right after SS cuts!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #48
Marshall
BANNED

Ummm, WDF, you are one of the old fucs! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

No, you did not adequately address the issue of being forced to pay into SS and Medicare and being cheated.....most people are not aware they get more out of those programs then they put in.....most people are decent and would accept cuts if they knew the disparity between what they put in and get out....nobody has spent the time educating the electorate about this issue......I have faith in the American people to do the right thing if properly educated.....I'll bet you don't have faith in them......
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default See, you aren't near as dumb as you like to play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Ummm, WDF, you are one of the old fucs! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

No, you did not adequately address the issue of being forced to pay into SS and Medicare and being cheated.....most people are not aware they get more out of those programs then they put in.....most people are decent and would accept cuts if they knew the disparity between what they put in and get out....nobody has spent the time educating the electorate about this issue......I have faith in the American people to do the right thing if properly educated.....I'll bet you don't have faith in them......
Educate them then my brother and quit making excuses for their ass!

This countries problem is that it wants more than what it is willing to pay for. Pure and Simple.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #50
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
OK, TTH, where do we go if they refuse to recuse themselves? Do we sue them?
You file a writ of mandamus to a higher court. In the case of the Supreme Court, absent a specific statute that Congress might pass setting up an alternative procedure (and none exists at this time), I think the only remedy for a U.S. Supreme Court justice for failure to recuse is impeachment.

Of course, that's just an educated guess. I haven't actually studied the statutes and really analyzed the problem. But I'd bet that's the answer.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Then the issue becomes whether failure to recuse oneself is a high crime or misdemeanor. It will be a tough sell in any event. We will simply have to rely on the justices' good judgment.

I'm kind of fed up with the Court right now, but the system really is solid. I just hope for better justices to be appointed in the future.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:23 AM   #52
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

A high crime or misdemeanor is whatever the House and Senate want it to be. Impeachment is a political act.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #53
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Not Appealable

Impeachment is not appealable. If Congress, for what evere reason, decides to bring articles of impeachment against an official, and he is found guilty, that is it. The Constitution gives no avenue for appeal.

The 'safety valve' in this is the voters. If enough voters feel like Congress sepped out of bounds, they can vote them out come the next election.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women