Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #16
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
LONGEST TITLE EVER! I'm briefly impressed, Marshall, - not like I'm reading of this hogwash. Always thought there was a character limit on the title field...

Just came in to say that.

HI SKYLAR! WELCOME TO THE SANDBOX.......

THOUGHT I'D PULL OUT A QUESTION FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE FOR YOU TO ANSWER FOR ME:

Isn’t it strange that the public’s never been introduced to A SINGLE GIRLFRIEND that Barack Obama ever had in high school, college, law school, or the days before he met his beard wife Michelle?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
it is undeniable that the media does have double standards of treatment when it comes to those with whom they agree or wish to succeed and they promote at almost all cost and to those they dont
Yes and talk radio and Fox News are part of the media.

Newsflash....we all have double standards.

What I find silly is how we acknowledge others but never our own!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #18
Marshall
BANNED

Obama’s Former Girlfriends, Former Students, Former Church Friends, Former Co-Workers – Who Are They? Where Are They?

August 17, 2011
By Maggie
Rush Limbaugh is asking again…echoing every thinking person, where are the people in Barack Obama’s past? Where are the girls he dated once upon a time? Where are the students who were so inspired by his professorship? I’m asking and have been asking for three years, where are the welfare mothers whom he taught to knock on the doors of City Halls to demand more, more more? Where are the secretaries who might share a few tales of Obama’s summer days at the law firms of Sidley Austin and Hopkins and Sutter? Where are the guys he worked with as President of the Harvard Law Review? And last, but certainly not least, where are the Trinity United Church of Christ members who shared a pew with Obama and family for those long 20 years. Stories from a church dinner? Stories of Obama delivering turkeys at Thanksgiving and gifts for the poor at Christmas, as many of us do through our Sunday School classes? Stories of the beautiful family working at Vacation Bible School, or Michelle picking up the girls, or Obama finding fellowship with the TUCC mens groups? There’s the Vera Baker story. Have no idea whether it is true or not. There are reports of a Million dollar reward for anyone verifying the story. Apparently it’s not true. A Million dollars would be hard to pass up if you were, say…a taxi driver who knew a secret, unless someone else paid you more. I would really like to hear some church stories – I mean, there’s a 20 year history there. See the video below.
From Barack Obama's Senior Year - The Oahuan Yearbook

Remember Wayne Allyn Root, at Columbia at the same time Obama is reported to be there. They were on the same career path, but Root doesn’t have any memories of Barack Obama. Root interviewed with Reason Magazine’s Matt Welch. Here’s that exchange:
[Welch] So tell us what we should know about Barack Obama that we don’t?
[Root] I think the most dangerous thing you should know about Barack Obama is that I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever!
[Root] Nobody recalls him. I’m not exaggerating, I’m not kidding.
[Welch] Were you the exact same class?
[Root] Class of ’83 political science, pre-law Columbia University. You don’t get more exact than that. Never met
him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, 20th reunion, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! Who was he, and five years ago, nobody even knew who he was.
[Welch] Did he even show up to the reunion?
[Root] I don’t know! I didn’t know him. I don’t think anybody knew him. But I know that the guy who writes the
class notes, who’s kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a
human who ever met him. Is that not strange? It’s very strange.
I mean, when I went to Columbia, the black kids were all at like tables going “Black Power!” We used to walk by and go, “What the hell are they talking about.” And they didn’t associate with us and we didn’t associate with them. So if you track down a couple of black students, they’ll probably know him. But nobody white’s ever heard
of this guy. It’s quite amazing. Nobody remembers him. They don’t remember him sitting in class.
The Columbia Spectator, however, quotes a classmate. This from Michael Ackerman, a 1984 grad (the link to Ackerman may not be “the” Michael Akerman, although this shows him to be at Columbia from 1980-1984):
His political science classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, recalled him as “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out. He tried to keep to himself.”
But there is Phil Boerner, who said he was an Obama roomy.
Barack Obama and Phil Boerner
Phil Boerner said he roomed with Obama at both Occidental and Columbia: The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.
In that apartment [at Columbia, while roomates] we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.
How many “generous” college students do you hear about unless Dad and Mom are “generous” first?
All of his records are sealed so the fact is, we have no way to know the truth about this man.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default The Difference Today Is

there is an alternate voice now and no longer a one-sided media that is insular, smug, smarter than anyone, knows whats best and insinuates their point of view into their "news" stories....and always has the same conversation with their friends and colleagues...."why, i just don't know anyone who votes conservative, how do these people get elected?"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I couldn’t care less if he’s gay or not. The only way I’d care is if the media ran with it, which they won’t, and it helped get him out of office in ’12. He’s still the Anointed One in their eyes still for God knows what reason.

Seriously, I am sick to death of the conservative side dredging out gays, gay marriage and abortion to stymie any and all progress. It’s fodder for the intellectually defunct, and singularly not important in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and Michelle Obama is UGLY and she can’t dress – for sure.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #21
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I couldn’t care less if he’s gay or not.blackmail by our enemies doesn't concern you?.....good for you! The only way I’d care is if the media ran with it, which they won’t,they are in on the cover-up, if it's true and it helped get him out of office in ’12. He’s still the Anointed One in their eyes still for God knows what reason.the liberal Jesus is gay!

Seriously, I am sick to death of the conservative side dredging out gays, gay marriage and abortion to stymie any and all progress. It’s fodder for the intellectually defunct, and singularly not important in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and Michelle Obama is UGLY and she can’t dress – for sure. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

IF LIBERALS WERE HONEST ABOUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE, THEY WOULD NEVER GET ELECTED........

THE HOMOSEXUAL POLITICAL AGENDA IS DESTRUCTIVE TO SOCIETY.......

ABORTION SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE HONEST AND SAY: THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BABY IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE CONVENIENCE AND WISHES OF HIS/HER MOTHER.......
Old 11-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I couldn’t care less if he’s gay or not.blackmail by our enemies doesn't concern you?.....good for you!

Blackmail? What are you talking about? You honestly think that American policy could be dictated by the Chinese or someone telling Obama that if you don’t do X, Y or Z we’re going to tell the world we think you may be gay? Whatever. Even if he weren’t the Anointed One the entire Free World’s media would rally and protect him. I think you overestimate the American people. Even amongst Republicans / conservatives, most people aren’t “True Believers” in the neo-conservative, religious right movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
IF LIBERALS WERE HONEST ABOUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE, THEY WOULD NEVER GET ELECTED........
Neither would the conservatives. Most people are somewhere in the middle.

Quote:

No it isn’t. As long as they aren’t making it mandatory I could care less. Again, most people don’t buy into the neo-conservative, religious right moment.

Quote:
ABORTION SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE HONEST AND SAY: THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BABY IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE CONVENIENCE AND WISHES OF HIS/HER MOTHER.......
I do, but thanks for the advise. I do not care for the term Pro Choice or Pro Life; rather I prefer Pro Abortion or Anti Abortion.

I’m just sick and tired of the religious right dragging out gay marriage and abortion to mobilize the far, religious right. The only reason they are so vocal is they are on the loosing side of the abortion issue and loosing the gay morality issue. These aren’t substantive issues yet they are tearing at the fabric of our country one sound bite at a time. When will the opposite side (my side) of these issues start getting the vote out? I have no idea, but if we did, I’d bet there would be fewer successes for the religious right. Religion and the State are expressly forbidden to combine in the Constitution for a reason.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #23
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
You honestly think that American policy could be dictated by the Chinese or someone telling Obama that if you don’t do X, Y or Z we’re going to tell the world...you...gay? sure....as long as he is president, he doesn't want people to know......

Even amongst Republicans / conservatives, most people aren’t “True Believers” in the neo-conservative, religious right movement.center-right country....most people Christian

Neither would the conservatives. Most people are somewhere in the middle.center-right country....most people Christian

No it isn’t. As long as they aren’t making it mandatory I could care less. Again, most people don’t buy into the neo-conservative, religious right moment.center-right country....most people Christian

I do, but thanks for the advise. I do not care for the term Pro Choice or Pro Life; rather I prefer Pro Abortion or Anti Abortion. I'm against baby killers

I’m just sick and tired of the religious right dragging out gay marriage and abortion to mobilize the far, religious right. people are tired of the gay agenda destroying our society.....it wouldn't be right to abort them before the 200th trimester, so we just try and defeat them politically The only reason they are so vocal is they are on the loosing side of the abortion issue actually, the Pro-Life movement is gaining....modern technology which saves the life of younger and younger unborn babies has really changed the way people think.....also, ultra-sound pictures make people recognize a fetus' humanity and convince more and more people that Pro-Lifers are correct....and loosing the gay morality issue. every time gay marriage has been put to the vote, it has been defeated.....These aren’t substantive issues yet they are tearing at the fabric of our country one sound bite at a time. When will the opposite side (my side) of these issues start getting the vote out? I have no idea, but if we did, I’d bet there would be fewer successes for the religious right. Religion and the State are expressly forbidden to combine in the Constitution for a reason. the purpose of the Constitution is to protect religion from government, NOT protect government from religion......intolerance is so ugly
REAGAN WAS HONEST ABOUT WHO HE WAS AND WHAT HE BELIEVED....THE RESULT WAS 2 LANDSLIDE VICTORIES!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

That marshall and his penis envy.

More cut and paste that he doesn't credit to it's author.
More cut and paste of the "if we're lying and misrepresenting things, the liberals must be doing it too" gang.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:18 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

I do, but thanks for the advise. I do not care for the term Pro Choice or Pro Life; rather I prefer Pro Abortion or Anti Abortion.
Pro Choice doesn't mean pro abortion. If you can't understand how someone can be Pro Choice and anti abortion, what can I say? Pro Choice means it is the woman's choice to have or not have the child. It's not the government’s or pro life's decision.

Do you get that? Pro abortion and anti abortion are both options under pro choice. I am pro choice and anti abortion.

That means we will not abort a fetus but I have no say in anyone else's decision.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:06 AM   #26
waverunner234
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;1879210]
I am pro choice and anti abortion.

I am Pro Choice, Pro Abortion, Pro Assisted Suicide, Pro Legal Soft Drugs, Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Free Legal Providers and Pro Community Service For Non Violent Prisoners.

How does that sound for a liberal?

Is it possible? Yes.
Does it function? Yes, other countries do it successfully.
Would it help the economy? Lol, just look at sales tax, income tax and all jobs it would create. And not to forget a million less people in prisons.
Am I weird? Definitely NOT !!
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama’s Former Girlfriends, Former Students, Former Church Friends, Former Co-Workers – Who Are They? Where Are They?

August 17, 2011
By Maggie
Rush Limbaugh is asking again…echoing every thinking person Every thinking person? You mean every thinking person not thinking enough to use google, where are the people in Barack Obama’s past? Where are the girls he dated once upon a time? Where are the students who were so inspired by his professorship? I’m asking and have been asking for three years, where are the welfare mothers whom he taught to knock on the doors of City Halls to demand more, more more? Where are the secretaries who might share a few tales of Obama’s summer days at the law firms of Sidley Austin and Hopkins and Sutter? Where are the guys he worked with as President of the Harvard Law Review? And last, but certainly not least, where are the Trinity United Church of Christ members who shared a pew with Obama and family for those long 20 years.Since all these people exist just keep believing they have all been paid off Stories from a church dinner? Stories of Obama delivering turkeys at Thanksgiving and gifts for the poor at Christmas, as many of us do through our Sunday School classes? Stories of the beautiful family working at Vacation Bible School, or Michelle picking up the girls, or Obama finding fellowship with the TUCC mens groups? There’s the Vera Baker story. Have no idea whether it is true or not. There are reports of a Million dollar reward for anyone verifying the story. Apparently it’s not true. A Million dollars would be hard to pass up if you were, say…a taxi driver who knew a secret, unless someone else paid you more. I would really like to hear some church stories – I mean, there’s a 20 year history there. See the video below.
From Barack Obama's Senior Year - The Oahuan Yearbook

Remember Wayne Allyn Root, at Columbia at the same time Obama is reported to be there. They were on the same career path, but Root doesn’t have any memories of Barack Obama. Root interviewed with Reason Magazine’s Matt Welch. Here’s that exchange:

Note: Root ended up being Libertarian Party vice presidential nominee. Eat your fucking heart out, wayne.
[Welch] So tell us what we should know about Barack Obama that we don’t?
[Root] I think the most dangerous thing you should know about Barack Obama is that I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever!
[Root] Nobody recalls him. A lie I’m not exaggerating A lie, I’m not kidding. I'm just bitter and lying.
[Welch] Were you the exact same class?
[Root] Class of ’83 political science, pre-law Columbia University. You don’t get more exact than that. Never met
him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, 20th reunion, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. Because they knew Obama wouldn't be there and that you would be. No one ever heard of Barack! Who was he, and five years ago, nobody even knew who he was.
[Welch] Did he even show up to the reunion?
[Root] I don’t know! I didn’t know him. I don’t think anybody knew him. But I know that the guy who writes the
class notes, who’s kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a
human who ever met him. Is that not strange? It’s very strange.
I mean, when I went to Columbia, the black kids were all at like tables going “Black Power!” We used to walk by and go, “What the hell are they talking about.” And they didn’t associate with us and we didn’t associate with them. So if you track down a couple of black students, they’ll probably know him. But nobody white’s ever heard
of this guy. It’s quite amazing. Nobody remembers him. They don’t remember him sitting in class. Just another asshole who lives in his own world and thinks nothing happens without his knowledge. Like someone would report to him and list the people they knew or had seen.
The United States dodged a bullet by not having this guy as vice-president. Or sarah palin. Because while McCain was not this type of guy, she is.
The Columbia Spectator, however, quotes a classmate. This from Michael Ackerman, a 1984 grad (the link to Ackerman may not be “the” Michael Akerman, although this shows him to be at Columbia from 1980-1984):
His political science classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, recalled him as “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out. He tried to keep to himself.”
But there is Phil Boerner, who said he was an Obama roomy.
Barack Obama and Phil Boerner
Phil Boerner said he roomed with Obama at both Occidental and Columbia: The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.
In that apartment [at Columbia, while roomates] we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.
How many “generous” college students do you hear about unless Dad and Mom are “generous” first?
All of his records are sealed so the fact is, we have no way to know the truth about this man. Ignorant or stupid? Who gives a shit, they're wrong. His grades have no protection that any other student doesn't have in the "sealed" records. But wait, this article isn't about grades. What relevance does sealed records have? None whatsoever. Do you see the pattern? Because they think more than grades are sealed, they claim it is a fact there is no way to know the truth. Building on that they produce more bullshit.
Oops. They're wrong again.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ool-obama-nev/

It looks like they're lazy as well as stupid. If you google "people who knew obama" you get
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/26/barackobama-uselections2008
first and the above politifact link second.

So that says rush and his staff are too stupid to google a phrase.

Which of course they aren't. So they know the truth but broadcast/publish the lie.

To sell ad time.

Enter the lazy blogger who loves anti-Obama stories. She thinks rush is news, not the op/ed entertainment he is. She parrots rush's bullshit as truth, too lazy to check if it's true (or makes some kind of revenue from it) (see first 2 google links).

We now reach the “dung beetle" level of the "news" food chain.

Processing other people's shit and taking sustenance from it.

Knowing their place and living by the motto "You suck more than me", they then cut and paste a neatly packaged "dung ball" which they will declare as their beliefs.

Lies of omission, the inability to recognize or evaluate new data and effectively apply it, and generally lacking thoughts of their own.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

[quote=waverunner234;1879230]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I am pro choice and anti abortion.

I am Pro Choice, Pro Abortion, Pro Assisted Suicide, Pro Legal Soft Drugs, Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Free Legal Providers and Pro Community Service For Non Violent Prisoners.

How does that sound for a liberal?

Is it possible? Yes.
Does it function? Yes, other countries do it successfully.
Would it help the economy? Lol, just look at sales tax, income tax and all jobs it would create. And not to forget a million less people in prisons. You forgot the savings from not paying for a million prisoners
Am I weird? Definitely NOT !!
That doesn't sound bad to a moderate since none of the things you are pro would really cost any "new" money and would probably generate some revenue per the reasons given.
None of those things concern me if you are doing them.

For people who want the government out of their life they sure seem to want the gov. in their lives. It's not enough that they won't get a legal abortion themselves. They don't want abortions to be legal for anyone. Rape, incest, makes no difference. Just a lazy democrat trying to dodge God's judgment. You wouldn't be pregnant unless it was part of God's plan.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Pro Choice doesn't mean pro abortion. If you can't understand how someone can be Pro Choice and anti abortion, what can I say? Pro Choice means it is the woman's choice to have or not have the child. It's not the government’s or pro life's decision.

Do you get that? Pro abortion and anti abortion are both options under pro choice. I am pro choice and anti abortion.

That means we will not abort a fetus but I have no say in anyone else's decision.
Of course you will not abort a fetus because you cannot get pregnant. As with most things, we disagree. You can’t be kinda pregnant, and you can’t be kinda in support of women having the choice to do with their bodies what they will. My point wasn’t about abortion – no one here is going to change anyone’s mind about abortion – it was more to illustrate the strangle hold the religious right has over a MINORITY of electorate and by extension a working MAJORITY of our politicians. These ridiculous “moral” issues are championed by a small group of zealots, and by not countering them, the sheepeople are laying the ground work for de facto religious rule which is something the Founding Fathers expressly forbad because they knew the dangers of it.

Marshall, American religious beliefs are trending towards secular much the same way the Europeans have, albeit slower. These are just the facts, and I’ve not even addressed the secularization of the Church itself. I’ve attached a survey from the Pew Research Center. It states that with each new generation (Pre-Boom, Boomers, X-Gen and Y-Gen) the country is becoming increasingly secular. The generation over generation move towards secularism, where more people consider themselves agnostic or atheist, from Pre-Boomers to Y-Gen is 24%.

http://pewresearch.org/databank/dail.../?NumberID=386

actually, the Pro-Life movement is gaining..

No, it is just more mobilized because it is on the loosing side. If it were to actually get any traction, you’d see the Pro Abortion side come out of the woodwork as strongly as the Anti Abortion side. And in any event, you are just proving my point; the so-called “moral” issues are what the religious right has used to get out their vote. The Democrat’s pathetic ticket and these issues that are important to a minority of one party, is what got Bush II elected to his second term. It’s galling. That’s why the Independent movement is so strong. Hopefully we’ll boil over the insanity that is gripping the Republican and Democratic parties.

the purpose of the Constitution is to protect religion from government, NOT protect government from religion......intolerance is so ugly

Your statement or interpretation of the mandate of separation of Church and State is twisting the intent to suit your needs. The Bill of Rights, and I’m paraphrasing here, states that Congress is not to create a State religion or interfere with religion. What that means is not only is there to be no State religion, by extension the religion(s) of the “ruling” class (I believe in this era of career politicians and an acceptable way for said politicians to accept tribute from industry, we now have a ruling class. Sad, but true.) is not to be forced on the citizenry. By creating laws, administrative rulings and social agenda and therefore ruling through Bible quotes and ideas, the religious right has created de facto rule through religion: The State religion of the evangelical, Christian right. I don’t agree with Christianity and I certainly don’t agree with evangelical Christianity, and I have no desire to live under such.

The religious right pounding their chests and shouting from the mountaintops about homosexuality, just like abortion or any other “moral” initiative, is just producing sound bites for the sound bite idiot masses. It has nothing to do with governing the people of the United States. It is just a way to get elected.

every time gay marriage has been put to the vote, it has been defeated.....

You are incorrect Marshal, gay marriage is legal in Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington DC, Oregon’s Coquille and Washington state’s Suquamish Indian Nations. It’ll never be a federal issue, because of states’ rights, but eventually, it will be legal in all states.

My point is this, these moral compass issues are large and part what is ripping us apart. Maybe that’s just the growing pains as we move to a more secular society. Frankly, I think the moral compass of the religious right is off base and wrong.

And at the end of the day, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Obama. Why interject innuendo about the possibility of him being gay? It just doesn't make sense. It just bolsters the other side's resolve, and makes you look like a red neck.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@Olivia

Props to you for quoting (and even knowing about) Pew. It tends to be one of the most unbiased research organizations.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women