Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #31
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Jeesh marshal are you trying to be the Glenn Beck of eccie?
Haha. And the homosexual agenda? Exactly what agenda do we have minus trying to obtain civil rights? Kindly shut up about things you don't have a clue about.

"I am Pro Choice, Pro Abortion, Pro Assisted Suicide, Pro Legal Soft Drugs, Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Free Legal Providers and Pro Community Service For Non Violent Prisoners."

This is me, and if you don't like it? Your loss. I'd rather not be associated with a racist and bigoted political party.
Liliana is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:23 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Of course you will not abort a fetus because you cannot get pregnant.Male doctors work at abortion clinics. They can't get pregnant but they abort fetuses. I won't abort a fetus but it is not because I can't get pregnant. As with most things, we disagree. You're right. And you're wrong. Opinions can be disagreed over. Statements of fact are right or wrong unless they contain some aspect that is open to interpretation. You were wrong in your opening statement. You can’t be kinda pregnant, Correct and you can’t be kinda in support of women having the choice to do with their bodies what they will. You are wrong. There are many women who only support that choice when a rape, an incestuous conception, a severely deformed fetus, or the mother's health is endangered. Or a combo of some of the above. But you weren't referring to other women, you were referring to me and implying I "kinda" support a woman's choice to do what she will with her body and that I can't do that. And you are wrong about both. I fully support a woman's choice but I "kinda" could if I wanted to. That's why the term "Pro Choice" is used and not "Pro Abortion". Under your definition, because I am anti abortion and I'm not Pro abortion, I can't fully support choice. You ignore the fact that not having an abortion is a choice. That's why I clearly stated if you don't understand how I can be pro choice and anti abortion, you won't get it. My point wasn’t about abortion Yes it was. Your first point was to convert Pro Choice people into pro abortionists– no one here is going to change anyone’s mind about abortion – it was more to illustrate the strangle hold the religious right has over a MINORITY of electorate and by extension a working MAJORITY of our politicians. Your point is moot because you illustrate how someone who claims to support choice actually shills for the other side. Only one group calls pro-choice people pro abortionists. Pro lifers. They don't see pro choice as anything else. Pro-choice groups spend lots of time and money just trying to keep the single purpose label off of them. I see you as a person who would tell the father of the fetus what was going to happen. Not discuss it with him to hear his non-binding opinion, tell him because you can. These ridiculous “moral” issues are championed by a small group of zealots, and by not countering them, the sheepeople are laying the ground work for de facto religiousNo, just control freaks pretending to religious types. True Christians would not cheer or endorse the murder of a doctor while he was in his own church. rule which is something the Founding Fathers expressly forbad because they knew the dangers of it.
Yes, we disagree about a lot of things. Since pro choice also means access to birth control, morning after pills, family planning, and pre-natal health services etc. calling them the pro-abortion group shows a basic lack of understanding that the groups themselves have tried to eliminate.
You probably think being pro abortion and being pro-abortion rights is the same thing.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #33
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

My point wasn’t about abortion Yes it was. Your first point was to convert Pro Choice people into pro abortionists– no one here is going to change anyone’s mind about abortion – it was more to illustrate the strangle hold the religious right has over a MINORITY of electorate and by extension a working MAJORITY of our politicians.

No it wasn't. Again, my first point was this:

Quote:
Seriously, I am sick to death of the conservative side dredging out gays, gay marriage and abortion to stymie any and all progress. It’s fodder for the intellectually defunct, and singularly not important in the grand scheme of things. ......................
Then I said this in response to Marshall's diatribe trying to make an argument for Moral Majority nonsense and then making inflammatory comments about said Moral Majority issues. :

Quote:
.............................. .....
I’m just sick and tired of the religious right dragging out gay marriage and abortion to mobilize the far, religious right. The only reason they are so vocal is they are on the loosing side of the abortion issue and loosing the gay morality issue. These aren’t substantive issues yet they are tearing at the fabric of our country one sound bite at a time. When will the opposite side (my side) of these issues start getting the vote out? I have no idea, but if we did, I’d bet there would be fewer successes for the religious right. Religion and the State are expressly forbidden to combine in the Constitution for a reason.
For the record, I’m not debating abortion or gay rights. I’m just sick and tired of real problems facing our country being sidelined for Moral Majority issues just because gay marriage and abortion get the religious right out in mass. Why else would Marshall, Bush II or anybody on the far right be dragging us some nonsense innuendo that Obama's gay? That’s all. Jesh, I’m on the liberal side of this issue with you.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I’m just sick and tired of real problems facing our country being sidelined for Moral Majority issues just because gay marriage and abortion get the religious right out in mass. Why else would Marshall, Bush II or anybody on the far right be dragging us some nonsense innuendo that Obama's gay? That’s all. Jesh, I’m on the liberal side of this issue with you.
CONSERVATIVES LIKE ME ARE TIRED OF GAYS AND OTHER MISCREANT LIBERALS DESTROYING SOCIETY WITH THEIR ANTI-FAMILY JIHAD.......

WHAT IF IT'S TRUE THAT ODUMBO IS A DISGUSTING FAG HIDING BEHIND HIS BEARD WIFE....ODUMBO MAY NOT EVEN BE HONEST ABOUT WHO AND WHAT HE IS.....I'M NOT SAYING ODUMBO IS DEFINITELY GAY, I'M SAYING THERE IS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE AS THEIR IS ABOUT HIS POLITICS......
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #35
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
CONSERVATIVES LIKE ME ARE TIRED OF GAYS AND OTHER MISCREANT LIBERALS DESTROYING SOCIETY WITH THEIR ANTI-FAMILY JIHAD.......
And it shows in spades. It's one of my biggest bitches with the electoral process in America now even so we have far more pressing matters to deal with.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #36
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
And it shows in spades. It's one of my biggest bitches with the electoral process in America now even so we have far more pressing matters to deal with.
THE FAMILY IS THE FOUNDATION OF SOCIETY.....ADDRESSING ISSUES RELATED TO THE FAMILY IS ALWAYS PRIORITY #1 BECAUSE IT HAS THE BIGGEST POSITIVE IMPACT UPON PEOPLE'S LIVES.......
Old 11-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #37
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
I'd rather not be associated with a racist and bigoted political party.
YOU'RE A DUMBOCRAP, SO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE......

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A PROVIDER?! LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER DUDE PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL.....AND JUST BECAUSE COCKMUNCHMASTERMAN DRILLS LILIANA IN THE ASS DOESN'T MAKE LILIANA A GIRL......
Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Olivia, there is disconnect between between what WTF sees and what he reads. It's not worth trying to correct him. He needs medication.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #39
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
THE FAMILY IS THE FOUNDATION OF SOCIETY.....ADDRESSING ISSUES RELATED TO THE FAMILY IS ALWAYS PRIORITY #1 BECAUSE IT HAS THE BIGGEST POSITIVE IMPACT UPON PEOPLE'S LIVES.......
Gay marriage or homosexuality does not affect the family unit. In fact, I would bet you $1.00 that 99.9% of the homosexuals alive today are a product of heterosexual parents. YOU just don’t like homosexuals. That’s cool; there are groups I don’t like as a general rule, but I don’t make excuses for it.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #40
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Gay marriage or homosexuality does not affect the family unit. In fact, I would bet you $1.00 that 99.9% of the homosexuals alive today are a product of heterosexual parents. YOU just don’t like homosexuals. That’s cool; there are groups I don’t like as a general rule, but I don’t make excuses for it.

I don't dislike homosexuals....I dislike their family destroying politics.....I don't particularly like them shoving their lifestyle in our faces either....they have no business in the military either for more reasons than keeping women out.....

Marriage needs to be considered important and serious business by people...marriage is about having and raising children.....gay marriage makes people consider marriage less important and serious....people may discount this position, but to me, attitude is critical in this world.....society needs a good attitude about marriage.....

the marriage contract is a very oppressive contract....the having and raising of children is the only societal purpose important enough to permit people to enter into such an oppressive contract.....as hard as Cockmunchmasterman tries to impregnate bigmex, he will never get bigmex pregnant......

a heterosexual couple is better at raising children than homosexual couples.....homosexuals are genetically predisposed to engage in sexual behavior that does not result in reproduction....they are probably genetically predisposed against child rearing.....even a homosexual child needs heterosexual parents because the world is full of heterosexuals and people of the opposite sex......a child is better off in an orphanage than with a homosexual couple.....
Old 11-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How does two gay people getting married destroy your family? Why can't they serve their country? How does two gay people getting married make my marriage less important or serious?

What makes homosexuals incompetent in raising children? What proof do you have that homosexuals are genetically unable to care for children? And even though I am not gay, I am predisposed to engage in sexual conduct that does not result in reproduction. I even had an operation to make sure that wouldn't happen.

Marriage was not designed so people could have children, it was designed to effect the efficient transfer of property upon death.

You are a walking dictionary of misinformation.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Marshall when you go to sleep Obama will still be POTUS and when you ake up tomorrow morning Obama will be POTUS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HAH AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HAH AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HAH AHA HA HA HA HA HA
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, WE, now back to your ward. The nice man has your meds for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women