Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . So, WTF, only those who are rich have any right to speak. Interesting.

And I knew James Madison. James Madison was a friend of mine. You, WTF, are no James Madison.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:06 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . So, WTF, only those who are rich have any right to speak. Interesting.

No, but they have the ability to buy much more influence than those that are poor. They shape policy moreso than poor folks.

Are you really that naive?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But you said the poor should just shut up and adapt. I disagree. What have you got against poor people?
Old 11-29-2011, 07:23 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
But you said the poor should just shut up and adapt. I disagree. What have you got against poor people?
I said, the smart ones will adapt to make money and get by. That is WTF I do. I am neither rich nor poor.

I do not have enough money to buy influnce and change policy but I have enough sense to adapt.

There will always be poor stupid people. I have nothing aganist them but bitching without power is a waste of time. Things get bad enough they will revolt, just like they are doing in the Middle East. It is the rich people responsibility to see that things do not get to bad....afterall they do not want to see a revolution. I have faith in the process....in human nature. You wanna revolt? Revolt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
. The smart people in any society adapt to the rules and make money regardless. The rich ones buy influence. If you are not rich enough to buy influence , start adapting and quit your bitching.

You act like we are all 8th graders and not wise to the ways of the world.

You talk about how it should be and I talk about how it really is.

You are a dreamer, maybe the fifth Beatle!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's not what you said, but ok. Make yourself happy.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:39 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's not what you said, but ok. Make yourself happy.
That is exactly what I said. I said nothing of the poor stupid people.

I said if you are not rich enough to buy influnce , start adapting and quit your bitching.

The implication being to get rich enough to buy influnce.

Stupid people will not get that. It is a huge reason why they are also poor.

Quote:
This is how a capitalist society works. Markets implode, societies implode. That is how it has always been and that is how it will always be. The smart people in any society adapt to the rules and make money regardless. The rich ones buy influence. If you are not rich enough to buy influence , start adapting and quit your bitching.

You act like we are all 8th graders and not wise to the ways of the world.

You talk about how it should be and I talk about how it really is.

You are a dreamer, maybe the fifth Beatle!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now you are arguing with yourself. Interesting. . .
Old 11-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You fibber!

Quote:
Now you are arguing with yourself. Interesting. . .
No, you were not telling the truth and I had to show you where you were lying. I therefore had to quote myself and expose that fib.

You got mixed up and are to proud to admit it...Awwwww, how cute!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:51 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Let's explore your delusions a little farther. Keep talking, while I get the nice man in a white coat to take you on your daily walk. When did you first notice you were disagreeing with yourself? That's good, let it all out.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:58 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This from the nut who claims he wants small government all the while crying for more redundant laws
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #41
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Well our laws are not subverted by the courts. They have always been interpreted by the courts. If you disagree with a court decision I suppose you could cry that the courts have subverted laws.
I think in many instances the courts do get it wrong. It's very easy to see some appellate justices get it wrong when the different Circuit Courts of Appeals disagree on the same issue. By definition, one is wrong and the other is right. N'est-ce pas?

Quote:
I personally think the courts get it right moreso than congress. They are not so much ruled by mob mentality.
I would tend to agree with you, but when an issue is decided by the appellate system wrongly overturning the wrong decision is an amendment which is infinitely more difficult and dangerous than changing a law or re-writing a law in practice at the agency level.

Quote:
But congress created all these agencies , not the courts. Maybe all we are discussing is what came first, the chicken or the egg.
Yes, I am aware of that, it was the second part of my two part thought about the government being too big. They are both two of the driving things, in my opinion, that have lead us to a government that is too big and cumbersome, but not necessary related outside my opinion on big government.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I think in many instances the courts do get it wrong. It's very easy to see some appellate justices get it wrong when the different Circuit Courts of Appeals disagree on the same issue. By definition, one is wrong and the other is right. N'est-ce pas?

Half the people think they get it wrong and half the people think they get it right....doesn't it just depend on which side of the fence you are setting?

I would tend to agree with you, but when an issue is decided by the appellate system wrongly overturning the wrong decision is an amendment which is infinitely more difficult and dangerous than changing a law or re-writing a law in practice at the agency level.

HUH? I will just agree with you!

Yes, I am aware of that, it was the second part of my two part thought about the government being too big. They are both two of the driving things, in my opinion, that have lead us to a government that is too big and cumbersome, but not necessary related outside my opinion on big government.
Everybody hollers for small government...except when it is an issue near and dear to them. Just ask COG.We are all selfish. That means by defination we will wind up with just the exact opposite of wtf we say we want.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #43
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Everybody hollers for small government...except when it is an issue near and dear to them. Just ask COG.We are all selfish. That means by defination we will wind up with just the exact opposite of wtf we say we want.

WDF!!! SAME OLD BULLSHIT ARGUMENT FROM YOU!.....PEOPLE ARE FORCED INTO SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE.....THEY SPEND THEIR WHOLE WORKING LIFE FORCIBLY PAYING INTO THOSE PROGRAMS.....PEOPLE ARE PROMISED BENEFITS AND RELY ON THOSE PROMISES.....OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE UPSET IF THOSE BENFITS ARE TAKEN FROM THEM! THEY JUST WANT THEIR MONEY BACK!

YOU LIBERAL SCUMBAGS WOULD BE SHOCKED HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAPPILY FOREGO SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE IF THEY WERE JUST GIVEN THEIR MONEY BACK......ALL CONSERVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE PROBLEMS INVOLVE LEAVING THE SYSTEM ALONE FOR THOSE CLOSE TO RECEIVING BENEFITS......PEOPLE DO WANT SMALLER GOVERNMENT, BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE CHEATED EITHER.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

HUH? I will just agree with you!

Seriously? You can't see where a Constitutional amendment is a much more serious thing than amending or repealing a law? So instead of making a substantive comment, you make a lame attempt to deflect the point by ridiculing your opponent rather than dealing with the facts or reality of any given situation.

Quote:
I don't. I'm for across the line budget cuts; my ox gets gored along with everyone else's. It worked for Germany; it will work for us. I'm for streamlineing federal, state and municipal agencies as a first strike for shrinking the government and controlling our overspending.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WTF, you're delusional. I have never called for larger government. Take your meds.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women