Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Biggest Problems in Life
Financial Concerns 35 52.24%
Mental Health Problems 5 7.46%
Physical Health Problems 12 17.91%
Emotional Turmoil 7 10.45%
Problems With Other People 10 14.93%
Write In Your Own Specific Problem 6 8.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #16
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stop looking at what's wrong, and instead start looking at what's right about yourself, others, or any situation in general. Nothing or nobody will ever be perfect, so why not just enjoy it to the fullest? Life is too short and time flies. Make an effort to see the beauty in everything before it's too late...
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #17
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Procrastinating.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #18
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Biggest problem is Time but my solution is Keeping Life Simple. It's a constant battle with complicating life and keeping others at bay from complicating my life.

I just have to remind myself: Keep It Simple.
Accept both victory and triumph humbly.
Live discretely.
Reward myself: Enjoy fine, prime pussy.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #19
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Solution-Oriented

Like I said, I am a solution-oriented man.

. . . However, periodically it is necessary to take general inventory and find out what areas of life need special attention in order to maximize your solution capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Stop looking at what's wrong, and instead start looking at what's right about yourself, others, or any situation in general. Nothing or nobody will ever be perfect, so why not just enjoy it to the fullest? Life is too short and time flies. Make an effort to see the beauty in everything before it's too late...
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

For most people (thankfully not me) it's financial problems. They are responsible for more divorces than any other single cause, by far (fucking around doesn't even come close). And bankruptcies, most of which have their genesis in over-the-top medical bills.

Most of us (I'll exclude millionaires and billionaires) are just one hospitalization away from disaster. And that's very sad.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Disaster

I would say that even some billionaires are very close to disaster when a major medical complication develops.

Steve Jobs had billions of dollars in his bank account and could buy the finest medical care available on the planet, but all the king's horses and all the king's men could not put him back together again.

Life is really a complicated mystery.

. . . Some people that are young, beautiful and adored by millions, such as Marilyn Monroe, can suddenly choose to take their own lives because in their emotional turmoil they just could not cope with their inner demons.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #22
Perfection22
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87057
My ECCIE Reviews

I just try to stay fabulous lol and hope any man I meet also has that in common ;-)
Perfection22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #23
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Emotional Issues

Emotional issues are one of the most insidious problems of life because they often come at you without warning and are so intense that they can completely overwhelm you before you even know what the hell hit you.

You at least seem to have a handle on what the issue is and recognition is half the battle.

It seems you know what to do, but haven't yet found the strength to do it.

I remember in my youth being so overwhelmed by emotional turmoil that I did not even vaguely know what the problem was, much less take steps to solve it.

. . . I would say that most people wracked by emotional issues today can not even identify the problem devouring them because they are so trapped inside a swirling madhouse of emotions and do not realize that there is another saner world outside of their turbulent emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I am trying hard to fall out of love with someone right now, not easy to do, lol. Takes time, but each day I get better. I know I need to let her go completely and when I have felt enough pain I will, but she keeps calling me and my dumb ass keeps answering. Love is an addiction, people can do some dumb shit when in love. All I have to do is leave her alone, not answer her txts no calls, no contact. She is not good for me, it is that simple, my brain knows that but my heart is stubborn, lol.

I do jnjot need any more money, i am fine in that department. I live a pretty peaceful and happy life but damn emotions get in the way at times.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It has been a difficult couple years, not for me directly but for people I care a lot about. Often the financial, physical, and mental issues intertwine, but for me personally it is the mental issues that wrench my heart the most. I feel the most powerless to help in any way. I have a very dear and important lady to me who had physical problems (stroke) that have resulted in mental issues and it rips at my heart each time I visit her.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Powerful Men

Ronald Reagan used to be the most powerful man on the planet during the time that he was President of the United States.

However, later, when he developed Alzheimer's disease, his life went into a downward spiral.

Once, he was the was the most powerful men in the world, but then he was afflicted by this terrible disease and he became a helpless imbecile and all he could do was rake leaves into a swimming pool while the Secret Service detail would blow more leaves to him with a leaf blower to keep him occupied. That became the extent of his usefulness. His mind was gone.

. . . Real life tragedies of that scope make you stop and consider what life may have in store for you tomorrow.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #26
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
For most people (thankfully not me) it's financial problems. They are responsible for more divorces than any other single cause, by far (fucking around doesn't even come close). And bankruptcies, most of which have their genesis in over-the-top medical bills.

Most of us (I'll exclude millionaires and billionaires) are just one hospitalization away from disaster. And that's very sad.
I think you've gotten some misinformation.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #27
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Things can go from great to terrible in an instant. Enjoy the good times.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #28
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

My biggest problem at the moment is delaying short term gratification in order to build a more stable life. I also have some self confidence issues.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #29
Pinot_Noir
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
Things can go from great to terrible in an instant. Enjoy the good times.
That is so true. I know someone who lost everything in one of the Texas wild fires last September. The day before the fire, I attended a great party in her house. Who could tell what would happen mext day?
Going back to the main question in the thread, i think the biggest problems can be family problems.
Pinot_Noir is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #30
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a stay in the solution person as well and everyone once in a while I will get caught up in the problem and than readjust and focus one one thing at a time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Like I said, I am a solution-oriented man.

. . . However, periodically it is necessary to take general inventory and find out what areas of life need special attention in order to maximize your solution capabilities.

Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women