Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59919
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #256
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What "happens" WTF? Tell what "happens!"

You gonna claim I'm LE on here, WTF? Like the fat whore?

Is that what you're gonna do?
No LL, I am actually doing exactly wtf you are doing when you claim I am trying to impress Bimbos.

I have about as much factual knowledge that you are posting to impress LE as you do that I am posting to impress bimbos.

So my question to you is why do you continue to lie about this Bimbo shit and about me employing illegal immigrants?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #257
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Reread wtf I posted LL. Yes we all are , including you. You are just one of those fools that do not understand that you are and as I posted, understanding is half the battle. And understanding is half the battle against it

And for the record, GWB was your and my President, just like Obama is both your and my President unless of course you have renounced your citizenship. Are you ISIS now LexusLover?
Fucking racist!!
Also, may I add you are a gay person who ostensibly prefers transsexuals, based upon your preference for tranny alley.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:40 PM   #258
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fucking racist!!
Also, may I add you are a gay person who ostensibly prefers transsexuals, based upon your preference for tranny alley.
I never heard of tranny alley...is there something you want to tell us JewishDickLicker?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:04 PM   #259
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never heard of tranny alley...is there something you want to tell us JewishDickLicker?
That's what they call the place where your girlfriend turns tricks.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:24 PM   #260
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's what they call the place where your girlfriend turns tricks.
If you continue lying your nose will grow bigger than Pinocchios and lustyladdy will want to come sit on it and then not only will you be full of caca but your nose will be stuffed full of shit too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:31 PM   #261
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Wrong again.

Recently this administration has had a lot to do about SCOTUS rulings. And trying to disarm LE and civilians while not controlling our borders is exactly connected. One does not discuss amendments to the Constitution in an "intellectual vacuum .. the SCOTUS doesn't even do that.
Bullshit. Simple as that.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:38 PM   #262
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I guess I'm not understanding then.
Are you OK with making that request? How do you know to make that request without asking anyone who enters your home whether they are armed or not. It seemed that you had a problem with bearing the burden of making that request or posting proper signage on your own property. I get that conundrum if that's what you were getting at and I don't honestly don't have the answer.

TBH, I haven't really thought about it to that extent. I don't invite a lot of people into my home that I don't already know. The people that are welcome into my home are those that I would not have a problem with being armed as most of them I know to be CHL holders or at least responsible gun owners. In addition they are people that I know would go into a fight having my back. In short, I trust them.

People that I'm not comfortable with probably aren't going to be invited so it's not really an issue. We can talk on the front porch about whatever it is that needs to be discussed and I will be in control of the discussion because I am on my property. If I feel that there is a threat I will be prepared to deal with it.

If a person comes in uninvited they will most likely be dealt with in a manner where I presume they are armed.
I do not ask people I know who come into my home whether or not they are carrying handguns. I expect my friends to understand that the majority of homeowners (57% approximately) do not have guns in their homes and usually it is for the reason that they don't want guns in their homes. Whether or not they have valid CHLs is irrelevant to me. If I ever found out that someone entered my home with a handgun they would be asked to leave and never be invited in again. I certainly respect your opinion as to whether or not you let people into your home with handguns. To each his own.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:43 PM   #263
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I do not ask people I know who come into my home whether or not they are carrying handguns. I expect my friends to understand that the majority of homeowners (57% approximately) do not have guns in their homes and usually it is for the reason that they don't want guns in their homes. Whether or not they have valid CHLs is irrelevant to me. If I ever found out that someone entered my home with a handgun they would be asked to leave and never be invited in again. I certainly respect your opinion as to whether or not you let people into your home with handguns. To each his own.
That's all you had to say... You are wearing us out with your BABBLE.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #264
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you continue lying your nose will grow bigger than Pinocchios and lustyladdy will want to come sit on it and then not only will you be full of caca but your nose will be stuffed full of shit too.
You are so full of shit that those tumbledown piece of crap houses you build don't even need illegals to sod the yard, it grows naturally from all that shit spilling out of your mouth.
Old 01-18-2015, 11:17 PM   #265
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are so full of shit that those tumbledown piece of crap houses you build don't even need illegals to sod the yard, it grows naturally from all that shit spilling out of your mouth.
I should have known you'd keep lying to try and lure lustylad on your nose
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:45 AM   #266
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm curious about that 57% number....does it include apartments, tents, barracks, and cars (the homeless should be represented)?

I'm really curious about this strange problem you have with guns. If I invite someone into my house but I don't like guns and I DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE A GUN, where is the problem if I never find out. Most people with concealed carry don't go around shoving their weapon into people's faces. I could say the same thing about a political opinion (which is a right). I don't want that opinion in my house but if you keep your mouth shut then I don't know and you're welcome.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:38 AM   #267
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
That's all you had to say... You are wearing us out with your BABBLE.
I find that statement rather funny coming from they guy who constantly bombards us with usually irrelevant videos.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:14 AM   #268
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm curious about that 57% number....does it include apartments, tents, barracks, and cars (the homeless should be represented)?

I'm really curious about this strange problem you have with guns. If I invite someone into my house but I don't like guns and I DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE A GUN, where is the problem if I never find out. Most people with concealed carry don't go around shoving their weapon into people's faces. I could say the same thing about a political opinion (which is a right). I don't want that opinion in my house but if you keep your mouth shut then I don't know and you're welcome.
"The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times. "

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us...anted=all&_r=0

If you are REALLY interested in whether or not people living in tents or cars are underrepresented in the poll, feel free to look it up. I'm sure it won't change the statistics very much.

Political opinions usually don't kill. Look, I don't condemn you at all for your belief that it wold be a safer U.S. if every law-abiding citizen carried a gun. Disagree yes. I support your right to own enough weapons to stop a small army if you choose to do so.
I support your right to carry a handgun on the streets. I also support your right to disagree with gun control laws that you feel are in violation of your 2nd Amendment rights as you interpret them.

You are right. If I don't know that a person is carrying a handgun there is RARELY a problem. If a gun is in my home, there is a CHANCE that it could be used against me. No handgun in my home, no chance. I won't bore you with citing articles showing the number of homicides of people inside their homes with their own handguns by someone they know or using that handgun to kill someone they know. I won't bore you with statistics showing the number homicides by CHL holders. I won't bore you with statistics showing the likelihood of a person being killed by a total stranger vs. the likelihood of a person being killed by someone they know.

So I have no problem with guns other than I know that I am safer when they are not around. Your opinion differs. That is fine.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:20 AM   #269
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
"The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times. "

If you are REALLY interested in whether or not people living in tents or cars are underrepresented in the poll, feel free to look it up. I'm sure it won't change the statistics very much.

Political opinions usually don't kill. Look, I don't condemn you at all for your belief that it wold be a safer U.S. if every law-abiding citizen carried a gun. Disagree yes. I support your right to own enough weapons to stop a small army if you choose to do so.
I support your right to carry a handgun on the streets. I also support your right to disagree with gun control laws that you feel are in violation of your 2nd Amendment rights as you interpret them.

You are right. If I don't know that a person is carrying a handgun there is RARELY a problem. If a gun is in my home, there is a CHANCE that it could be used against me. No handgun in my home, no chance. I won't bore you with citing articles showing the number of homicides of people inside their homes with their own handguns by someone they know or using that handgun to kill someone they know. I won't bore you with statistics showing the number homicides by CHL holders. I won't bore you with statistics showing the likelihood of a person being killed by a total stranger vs. the likelihood of a person being killed by someone they know.

So I have no problem with guns other than I know that I am safer when they are not around. Your opinion differs. That is fine.

Inject sound wisdom here please....................
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:12 AM   #270
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Your cited poll is probably more than a bit askew because many Americans, given the current clime, are not going to self-report having a weapon in their home, speedy. Gun sales are up and have been up since before Odumbo was elected, speedy. Further, one must wonder about the legal status of the Hispanics polled. That would certainly have an impact on whether that family possessed a weapon and definitely have an impact on self-reporting the same.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women