Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2018, 08:09 AM   #91
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Screening is what most can't get passed
From what I can tell about some of the people on this board...I would say this is a good thing
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:51 AM   #92
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
Amiliah hit it, screening is the only obstacle I face in my search for the perfect piece of ass. It’s tough in Houston for those of us that need discretion and who don’t hobby often. It’s pressure from LE driving it. If more girls would accept ECCIE history and if more ladies would verify in a timely manner the market would be more accessible. If...if...if...lol. IMHO Houston has plenty to offer, you just have to put in allot of time and effort to crack into it.
From your response it seems to me that you're not seeing reputable providers..

Reputable Providers usually only ask for references & hobby number & hobby email.. If someone asks you for any personal information then I wouldn't see them..

What are you talking about when you say eccie history ? I hope you're not trying to reference reviews lmao
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #93
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
From what I can tell about some of the people on this board...I would say this is a good thing
Sadly lmao you're correct
Old 10-16-2018, 09:57 AM   #94
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by under the hill View Post
With all due respect.....W H E R E?????? Houston has become NOTHING but a below sea level bloated rat hole....LITERALLY!! This town was BOOMING with unlimited HOT LADIES in the 2013/14 area...UNLIMITED!! No offense, but, if you think the present scene is Shangri-La, you be in La La Land!!
Are you Big Mad or Little Mad?
Old 10-16-2018, 10:29 AM   #95
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Screening is a breeze, providing you complete the lady's information request.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:05 PM   #96
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see a lot of hot ladies ads in Houston every time I visit
screening is easy if you have what she needs as to how she does her screening ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:20 PM   #97
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I see a lot of hot ladies ads in Houston every time I visit
screening is easy if you have what she needs as to how she does her screening ..
Alot of people just don't have what is required for screening so they're crying period!

Real providers don't make exceptions & this is there way to get DESPERATE WHORES!
Old 10-17-2018, 11:24 PM   #98
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh baby I will see you ! Oh I will see you for this muchie ! Oh I need a regular like your iso states lmao Real providers know this is just game ! Let them BP trolls get the Low Hanging Fruit While We Stand High Like A Giraffe!
Old 10-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #99
Danfromeccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

A lot of ladies won’t take p411 anymore, so what is the right way to ask for a reference from a lady you have seen?
Danfromeccie is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:20 AM   #100
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Yep, I was talking about review history. When I ask for a bank loan I don’t ask Experion or Equifax to call my bank. There’s nothing in it for them. So my bank calls the credit unions and runs the traps on me because they want to make the loan because they stand to make money on it. There’s something in it for them. Asking a reference to call a provider, which is what some providers want, seems backwards to me. What’s in it for the provider giving the reference. I’d think a provider I wanted to see would look at the ladies I’ve reviewed and reach out to them to verify me becuse they are the ones wanting the business and in my case I usually bring repeat business and am very easy to please and am respectful. I’m not stuck or salty on this but have wondered about it and have often asked ladies to provide a reference but they aren’t usually as motivated to do that as they are to see me themselves. They’ll do it but it can take a bit of time at which point I’ve usually seen someone else who I’m already verified with. Not complaining because I do fine but would love to see others who seem to want everything done for them regarding verification. I think there is opportunity here for an enterprising lady. Not suggesting compromising the verification process just making it more efficient and putting the person looking to make the money in the drivers seat.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:27 AM   #101
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Yep, I was talking about review history. When I ask for a bank loan I don’t ask Experion or Equifax to call my bank. There’s nothing in it for them. So my bank calls the credit unions and runs the traps on me because they want to make the loan because they stand to make money on it. There’s something in it for them. Asking a reference to call a provider, which is what some providers want, seems backwards to me. What’s in it for the provider giving the reference. I’d think a provider I wanted to see would look at the ladies I’ve reviewed and reach out to them to verify me becuse they are the ones wanting the business and in my case I usually bring repeat business and am very easy to please and am respectful. I’m not stuck or salty on this but have wondered about it and have often asked ladies to provide a reference but they aren’t usually as motivated to do that as they are to see me themselves. They’ll do it but it can take a bit of time at which point I’ve usually seen someone else who I’m already verified with. Not complaining because I do fine but would love to see others who seem to want everything done for them regarding verification. I think there is opportunity here for an enterprising lady. Not suggesting compromising the verification process just making it more efficient and putting the person looking to make the money in the drivers seat.

It's all about perception bro...........
The1Slayer is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:35 AM   #102
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I hear you Thresh.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:11 AM   #103
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I hear you Thresh.

Let me know if there's a lady in my reviews you'd like to see................... I'll vouch for you bro..............
Look under my old handle as...... well.... you know...... LOL

~Thresh~
The1Slayer is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:01 AM   #104
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danfromeccie View Post
A lot of ladies won’t take p411 anymore, so what is the right way to ask for a reference from a lady you have seen?
As in stopped taking P411 for a reference? I don't believe that.
Now if you are saying that newer ladies aren't on P411 and that pool isn't expanding then that would be an accurate statement.

We've been through a time when there was a spa on every corner, then they got shut down. Agencies have had a heyday more than once and they got shut down because they were too visible.

I'll agree we've seen better days with hot independent providers but there are still a few here. We're not getting nearly the visits from Dallas that we were a few years ago. Some providers have left or gone really UTR, others have moved on to greener pastures or are touring more. For whatever reason Houston isn't as attractive for providers to work in or visit as it once was. Political climate, economic reasons, hell even the boards play into it.

One thing you can count on is that if there are guys with disposable income there will be gals willing to take it from them. Guys are complaining that they can't get screened, gals are complaining that guys won't give them some pretty simple info. Those of us on either side who have P411 access have a much easier time. If you don't right now it's a problem flanging up but we'll all get it figured out. It's going to be a little while though. The law is going to have to go into full effect then we'll have to see how serious they're going to be in enforcing it.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #105
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For Slayer

\m/ Ong happened to be scrolling thru and pinged on your handle... That was amazing retirement tour "allegedly" lol
Everyone says they're going to retire yet they're still around got to love some Slayer man and as a matter of fact I am currently wearing my Slayer shirt on the road headed up to H-Town now LMAO
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women