Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2024, 08:38 AM   #1
Maganda1004
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Encounter: #5 of 12 - Sun Foot Spa, Addison

Date: 05/08/24
Name: CiCi
Address and Phone: -
Address: Josey Lane and Beltline
Phone: 972-478-5600
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tall (for Asian), slender, attractive mature woman, A-B cup firm, natural breasts with small, sensitive eraser-tip nipples. I found her to be very attractive, but I’m an older guy.
Recommendation: Yes
Maganda1004 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 10:16 AM   #2
TommyJay
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Thanks for keeping the reviews coming. This sounds like a nice visit with accepted results.

I may need to get an appointment now.
TommyJay is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 11:58 AM   #3
valentino199
Premier Finesser

Encounters: 25

I, too, like reading your reviews and Always look forward to the next one. Unfortunately for me the location of the spas you review is miving further and further away from where I am.
valentino199 is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:29 PM   #4
Maganda1004
Premium Access

What area do you live in?
Old 05-09-2024, 02:35 PM   #5
ParGolfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Nice!!! Taking requests.
ParGolfer is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:49 PM   #6
valentino199
Premier Finesser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maganda1004 View Post
What area do you live in?
North of 121 and west of DNT would cover my turf. Little Elm, a little bit of Frisco, the colony. I'd even go to Plano or McKinney
Old 05-09-2024, 03:05 PM   #7
valentino199
Premier Finesser

Maganda1004,

How do you pick your spas? I remember you saying in the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong) that you wanted to review places that didn't have any reviews.

So is it a lot of hit and miss for you? Places you visit that don't even make the "Encounter" list because it was just L0. Being 5 reviews in, I must say you got a pretty good success rate.

Curious to find out how you decide on what place to pick.
Old 05-09-2024, 07:26 PM   #8
Maganda1004
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino199 View Post
Maganda1004,

How do you pick your spas? I remember you saying in the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong) that you wanted to review places that didn't have any reviews.

So is it a lot of hit and miss for you? Places you visit that don't even make the "Encounter" list because it was just L0. Being 5 reviews in, I must say you got a pretty good success rate.

Curious to find out how you decide on what place to pick.
Great Question, Valentino199.

I report on every encounter, even if it turns out to be L0. However, I do a few things to avoid a bad experience.

1. I decide on an area to target. I stick to North Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Carrolton, Addison, and maybe as far north as Frisco.

2. I stick to Sub-AMPs. So I stay away from the I-35/Harry Hines corridor. We all know what those are like and they get plenty of reviews.

3. I choose 3-4 places in the same basic area. I search Eccie to make sure they haven't had a recent review. These places change enough that if a review is more than 2 years old it's probably okay to check it out again.

4. I go to the first AMP on my list. When the lady greets me I ask her, "How much for 1/2 hour massage?" This gives me time to make a quick assessment of whether or not I want to try it.

The Sub-AMPs tend to operate with only 1-2 ladies, so chances are good that the lady who greets you is the one who is going to give you the massage. Age is not a deal for me since I'm in my early 60's, but if she is too chubby OR frumpy OR wearing something that looks like it would take a lot of trouble to shed OR if the place smells bad, then when she tells me the price, I'll simply smile and say, "Thanks. I need to go get some more cash." And I leave, and drive on to try the next place.

I've done this long enough to get a certain vibe if the place is going to be L0 or if the lady is not going to be very enthusiastic about our time together.

I have walked out of a few places based on those criteria and I have yet to experience an L0, although I have experienced less-than-stellar visits.

On another note: For this exercise, I only take $140 with me. I pay $100 for an L1 and am willing to go as high as $140 for the L1 if she's willing to take some clothes off and give me more access. These are total numbers (including HF).

Hope that helps!
Old 05-09-2024, 07:40 PM   #9
Maganda1004
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParGolfer View Post
Nice!!! Taking requests.
Sure. If it's not too far from me.
Old 05-11-2024, 12:20 AM   #10
stardust369
Registered Member

This post definitely caused Cici to be overwhelmed as she was the only one there on Friday night. I was there and there were multiple interruptions that I didn't fault her for. IMO, she is an 8/10 for massage and an 8/10 for L1. I'm not one searching for youth so I thought she was my own age, awesome. But be aware she might be the only one at Sun Foot Spa.
stardust369 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:49 AM   #11
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Maganda1004:

Your M.O. sounds a great deal like mine. There are plenty of good haunts in Sub-AMP-ville, and I look forward to more of your reviews. Sharing is caring!

Happy Hobbying!

SJ
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 11:52 PM   #12
Ohthatguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

That's interesting. I've never been. Rushed out after popping. If I get the 60 then they've always stayed for the 60. Always figured that was the selling point of amps. Very by the book. Is everyone else getting rushed out? Have I been naively lucky?
Ohthatguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 06:51 AM   #13
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maganda1004 View Post
Great Question, Valentino199.

I report on every encounter, even if it turns out to be L0. However, I do a few things to avoid a bad experience.

1. I decide on an area to target. I stick to North Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Carrolton, Addison, and maybe as far north as Frisco.

2. I stick to Sub-AMPs. So I stay away from the I-35/Harry Hines corridor. We all know what those are like and they get plenty of reviews.

3. I choose 3-4 places in the same basic area. I search Eccie to make sure they haven't had a recent review. These places change enough that if a review is more than 2 years old it's probably okay to check it out again.

4. I go to the first AMP on my list. When the lady greets me I ask her, "How much for 1/2 hour massage?" This gives me time to make a quick assessment of whether or not I want to try it.

The Sub-AMPs tend to operate with only 1-2 ladies, so chances are good that the lady who greets you is the one who is going to give you the massage. Age is not a deal for me since I'm in my early 60's, but if she is too chubby OR frumpy OR wearing something that looks like it would take a lot of trouble to shed OR if the place smells bad, then when she tells me the price, I'll simply smile and say, "Thanks. I need to go get some more cash." And I leave, and drive on to try the next place.

I've done this long enough to get a certain vibe if the place is going to be L0 or if the lady is not going to be very enthusiastic about our time together.

I have walked out of a few places based on those criteria and I have yet to experience an L0, although I have experienced less-than-stellar visits.

On another note: For this exercise, I only take $140 with me. I pay $100 for an L1 and am willing to go as high as $140 for the L1 if she's willing to take some clothes off and give me more access. These are total numbers (including HF).

Hope that helps!

Great post!
bashar is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:06 AM   #14
Maganda1004
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohthatguy View Post
That's interesting. I've never been. Rushed out after popping. If I get the 60 then they've always stayed for the 60. Always figured that was the selling point of amps. Very by the book. Is everyone else getting rushed out? Have I been naively lucky?
You’ve been lucky. They usually only rush you when they’re busy. Often there’s only one lady working at these Sun-AMPs, so if another customer comes in she doesn’t want to leave him waiting too long. Also, depends how quickly you pop. Some consider that the end of the session.
Old 05-14-2024, 07:26 AM   #15
TommyJay
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Thanks for keeping the bottle costs in-line with the service.

No need to inflate expectations.
TommyJay is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women