Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > The Sandbox - Denver
The Sandbox - Denver The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think you can make the same argument anywhere outside of Texas and the SE.

I've convinced three ladies to join here for some of those "under represented" areas and will continue to do so. What really surprises me is Ohio, where ASPD wasn't huge, but Eccie hasn't caught up to where ASPD was.

There is something about critical mass in an area, and when we can reach that point--whatever it is--I suspect things will take off. Some areas we can get there, others we probably never will. It's in our collective best interest, men and women, to grow the board.

Besides the reviews, what I really think sets this board apart are the posts/exchanges. It is far more civil and I can get a sense of what the ladies are like here. On most the other boards the posts are controlled by cliques and are for the most part useless.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #17
moneytree2012
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
...what I really think sets this board apart are the posts/exchanges. It is far more civil and I can get a sense of what the ladies are like here. On most the other boards the posts are controlled by cliques and are for the most part useless.

Living on Colorado, but not being Colorado centric, there are no problems with Eccie. At least you may get to talk to one of the gals before she even shows up in Colorado. The problem with Colorado is SOME of the people. Colorado isn't the center of the universe. Its easy to be a big fish in a little pond. Guys, be friendly, more gals may want to come out this way.

Money
moneytree2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #18
loudiesel
Registered Member

Well I am a member of TOB and like that place for colorado but I travel alot and TOB is mainly colorado and Texas board but Eccie pretty good board for other states.
loudiesel is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

To avoid the "next" button, you need to register and than log in. Once there you can read all of the posts and complete reviews, even if you have never posted a review before...no fees or submitted reviews necessary. You are correct about the 411's though
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #20
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I like Eccie and TOB. But I have asked some guys to review me here and they just don't. They always seem to just review me there. Not sure how to change that, as I am someone who really believes that I shouldn't ask for reviews. I prefer it to be the guy's idea. Some day.... LOL.. In the mean time, I still post in both places.
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #21
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews

The great thing about the eccie board is that the main support management has always been overly friendly and for me that is a huge plus! It also seems to bring in the more experienced hobbyists. I have never once had an eccie potential client call me and ask for an appointment 20 minutes later, and you say you want references and a name...I don't think so, which is sooooooooo typical of other boards.
CS Geisha is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #22
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a Texas Gal, and I have to say, I'm liking this board much more than there. Sometimes the less said the better. LOL I've noticed over a short period of time that the eccie board in DFW has gotten a bit shady. There is alot of pointless drama, bashing and disrespect. I love that there is a site for this hobby, where we can review & screen and talk about things that pertain to the biz. But the Texas board is just too cruel for me. I'm a very sensitive, emotional person with a big heart. So sometimes things really get to me....and it just gets to the point where I don't even wanna go there and read the heartless comments or bashing. I plan on visiting Denver more often, so I hope this board stays as calm as it is now. But I also plan on coming on this board more often to help open it up more.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
TwistedMister
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Hi, Carly, please DO visit Denver soon. I'm a big fan of ECCIE for several metro areas and really haven't used TOB, so I'm not as familiar with the Denver hobbyist landscape even though I live here. Wish more hobbyists, etc. would write reviews here. Ciao!
TwistedMister is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #24
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMister View Post
Hi, Carly, please DO visit Denver soon. I'm a big fan of ECCIE for several metro areas and really haven't used TOB, so I'm not as familiar with the Denver hobbyist landscape even though I live here. Wish more hobbyists, etc. would write reviews here. Ciao!
Carly placed a Denver ad yesterday...Damnnnn!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=267841
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #25
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Well that is the same story from all of the west pretty much. Certainly in my areas of AZ, NM, Vegas. We have grown participation in Las Vegas very well over the last year. My sales pitch to the ladies is one of not putting all their eggs in one basket with advertising and participation. See the ABQ meltdown this week with SWC. Just have to keep spreading the word that we are here, available and FREE for the ladies to join, post and advertise. Many other sites they have to pay to advertise and I don't think many realize that is not the case here.
Just today had a lady that just advertises on ECCIE, we were telling here that ECCIE is not the main board for Denver. Finally convinced her to post on the main board for Denver. Told her the clients and ladies are coming to ECCIE more and more, but for now she needed to post on the Denver board. She was very animate how ECCIE is free and how she loves it.
Yes I think the ladies kind of got a taste of it when the thought TOB was not coming back up, can't put all their eggs in one basket.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #26
KileeONeil
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 95852
Talking Madly in love w/ Eccie

This board rocks!! Hands down, being in Colorado if you don't have reviews on TOB you are not going to make it. It being such a small clique-ish community, ECCIE breaks the death-grip TOB has on the community here.... I want to travel to other cities & getting reviews on TOB is just not going to cut it. Frankly TER is more aggravation for provider & hobbiest, then it's worth in my opinion.....
I think ECCIE opens up Denver, allows for more breathing room & just like mentioned before allows a girl to not put all her eggs in one basket. I can get local & traveling reviews here....Carly from Dallas being a fantastic example.
I sure hope ECCIE becomes a HUGE presence in Colorado. we have such a huge hobby community that comes from all four corners of the state. I am telling EVERYONE, guy & girl about ECCIE.
KileeONeil is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Thank you for spreading the the Eccie word around Colorado Kilee!
BTW, your VP is in effect now.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #28
KileeONeil
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 95852
Talking <<<<<Totally stoked

woot! woot! I am a VP now yeah buddy!
KileeONeil is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #29
landsharkyear
Registered Member

Well I'm a member of both now. I think it's a bit easier to find the info I want on TOB but maybe it will just take some time to get use to ECCIE.
landsharkyear is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Welcome Sir. Check out the showcase area, click tab at the top of every page on the site. You can filter it down to any area you like.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women