Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Even if it is true....it's not explosive or even particularly meaningful to anybody but clowns like Whirlygig.

So what if he did call off prior raids? Maybe his intel wasn't as reliable in those instances as it was for the raid that got OSL. Maybe, his advisors were telling him not to go. Maybe HIllary told him not to go.

And so what if Hillary did tell him to go? In fact, you know that she did, right? Along with a raft of other security advisers, people from the CIA and people from the spec ops community. And other people, including Joe Biden, were telling him not to go. WTF? That's how these decisions get made.

And so what if he was worried about the political fallout had the raid gone bad? He'd be insane if he wasn't worried about that....all the more reason to give him credit for green-lighting the mission when he recognized the huge potential political downside if things went south.

The real story here is that it sticks in the GOP craw that President Obama got this murdering POS. He should get credit for it, and in a normal world, he would....but not the GOP wonderland where Silver Star winners get trashed, veterans get booed at campaign events, and repukes at GOP debates applaud the idea that people who can't afford health-insurance should simply be allowed to die.

Whirly, you're a maroon. Nothing to see here folks, move on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Similar allegations of Obama putting political interests ahead of national scurity are being confirmed in another book due to come out soon...."Obama's Last Stand" by Glen Thrush.

America’s national security takes a back seat to Obama’s political survival

Even in the face of a plea from Nancy Pelosi, President Obama insisted on subordinating the defense needs of the United States to his reelection efforts. This is an under-reported lesson from Glenn Thrush’s new e-book, Obama’s Last Stand. According to Thrush:
In mid-2012, the House minority leader Nancy Pelosi, requested a sit-down to ask Obama to reconsider the billions of defense cuts that would kick in automatically as part of the 2011 budget deal. The cuts included in ‘the sequester,’ she argued, would hurt Democratic House members with major defense contractors in their districts. They were asking for an alternative state of cuts, or any kind of plan that would keep local employers – and, by implication, local contributors – happy.
Note that Pelosi’s concern was keeping local financial contributors happy. If she was concerned about the impact of sequestration on our armed services and national security, she did not, according to Thrush’s account, make this her pitch to President Obama.

Nonetheless, Obama understands the harm that sequestration would inflict on our military, a harm about which his Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta, has repeatedly warned. Indeed, Panetta says that sequestration would be devastating to our military.

So how did the Commander-in-Chief respond to Pelosi? Thrush says he responded as follows:
Obama told the former speaker what he had been saying for months – that he wasn’t budging on the defense cuts. Doing so would surrender his only leverage in forcing House Republicans to accept the expiration of tax cuts for the wealthy – the only weapon he had against their efforts ‘to delegitimize me,’ as he put it. Moreover, he bluntly called on Hill Democrats to reorient their priorities – from them to him. ‘Look, guys,’ he told Pelosi, Harry Reid, and several other congressional leaders, according to a person briefed in detail on the interaction. ‘I plan on winning this race. If I don’t win, then anything we say now doesn’t matter. I plan on winning this race. So let’s figure out how to win this race.’
Disgraceful.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...l-survival.php
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #18
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I here he wants to put a pool hall downtown!!
Give young folks dancin' lessons!!
Encourage that.....what's it called?.....oh yeah!!...Bein' Happy!!!

We gotta get Obamacare..errr...Obama..outta the WHITE House!!! It's named that for a very good reason!! My God....all them sheets are gonna have to be burned...or is that crosses? Yeah..save the sheets...I think they're gonna make a comeback...and hoods too!!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #19
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You are clearly not up to speed on these critically important issues....consult with Whirlygig, he'll get you pointed in the right direction.
Thanks. I needed a really reliable source.
Thank you for pointing me in the (R)direction .

Now if I can only turn off that whole "Thinking" thingy
In my head... Hmmmpf.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #20
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I here he wants to put a pool hall downtown!!
Give young folks dancin' lessons!!
Encourage that.....what's it called?.....oh yeah!!...Bein' Happy!!!

We gotta get Obamacare..errr...Obama..outta the WHITE House!!! It's named that for a very good reason!! My God....all them sheets are gonna have to be burned...or is that crosses? Yeah..save the sheets...I think they're gonna make a comeback...and hoods too!!
Wow. You are obviously a MENSA member. Holy shit!
Your post is so redneck and racist.... I actually hope that while a
"NIGGER" like me is filling up that nasty slop hole in your wife..
That your daughter decides to go bareback and give you
a beautiful mulato .

Please be so small minded that you are rendered incapable of processing such a turn of events and you fucking shoot yourself at a klan meeting.

I really hope you smart off to
The wrong "nigger" real soon.

Other than that.... Great post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

here is another story

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/29/ob...lerie-jarrett/
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Whirly and the real truth in a single thread title? Yeah, right.

Warning Will Robinson!! Warning Will Robinson.

No dog in this fight? Doesn't being the bitch in this fight constitute having a dog in this fight?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well they had to attack the messenger when they heard the news. Tell us the truth, did any of you even find out who Miniter was before you posted? I didn't think so otherwise why call him a republican and say that this is a swift boating (and they were telling the truth).

OBL is dead...good. Why is this important? You have a leader who tests the politics of everything he does rather than the rightness. What would he do if American were taken hostage in Mexico by the cartel? Probably nothing for a long while and then blame it on Bush. I was reading the other day about something Darrel Hammond said. He was the comedian on SNL who played Al Gore and Chris Matthews. He said that Bush got up after eight seconds. He was talking about the classroom on 9/11 when Bush the news that everything had just changed for the world. Hammond said that Bush took eight seconds to take it all in and then after eight seconds he got up. Hammond said that so many people would have wanted to quit or hide but Bush got up. I don't think Obama...think...I KNOW Obama would not get up after eight seconds and you know as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Gotta protect their King ya know..
Old 08-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #25
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Well the acid test to this writer's article....will Romney come out swinging on this issue???
Thus far, I have not seen anything from him, regarding this issue

Or will nothing be said, that relates to this article...and thus making it a nice fictional reading for some
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Although a sticky issue for Romney; historians will want to know.......and Americans will be better off knowing the full truth of events.....and Hillary will certainly make sure it gets out, if and when she runs for the office....Hillary looks powerful, Obama not at all.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #27
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
Wow. You are obviously a MENSA member. Holy shit!
Your post is so redneck and racist.... I actually hope that while a
"NIGGER" like me is filling up that nasty slop hole in your wife..
That your daughter decides to go bareback and give you
a beautiful mulato .

Please be so small minded that you are rendered incapable of processing such a turn of events and you fucking shoot yourself at a klan meeting.

I really hope you smart off to
The wrong "nigger" real soon.

Other than that.... Great post

WHoooooooo...weeeeeee...!! Luv u 2 brotha!! Glad your Momma wasn't gettin' no satisfaction from your Daddy and turned to mine with legs spread wide for some help. Now don't you worry now cuz your Daddy was watchin'....even cleaned up our sweet Momma's made-even-bigger hole after she was filled up and leakin' a bit but that's what clean up doodie is for......

I don't know if you're so far off the grid to the left or right that you take this shit THAT seriously but take a chill pill dude. You're gonna pop a vein.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #28
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Default See.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
WHoooooooo...weeeeeee...!! Luv u 2 brotha!! Glad your Momma wasn't gettin' no satisfaction from your Daddy and turned to mine with legs spread wide for some help. Now don't you worry now cuz your Daddy was watchin'....even cleaned up our sweet Momma's made-even-bigger hole after she was filled up and leakin' a bit but that's what clean up doodie is for......

I don't know if you're so far off the grid to the left or right that you take this shit THAT seriously but take a chill pill dude. You're gonna pop a vein.
Someone knows how to play the "shit talking game"
Excellent reply. I enjoyed the part about my daddy watching.
That was the most creative retort to date.
Good job.
Wanker.... Take note. This guy is more creative than you.
Happy postings.

That was some racist shit tho...... Not so cool.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women