Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Dogs - Yes, you CAN get them to behave! (Austin)

I've noticed that quite a few ladies whose incall is also their residence, have dogs. I've also noticed that most of those dogs are not very well trained. I can fix that. And it won't take a six or eight week commitment like at Petsmart, and won't cost hundreds of dollars paid to someone who either doesn't know what they're doing, or is taking advantage of you by stretching out something he could teach you and your dog in just a few visits.
-
Notice I said 'you and your dog.' That's because training the dog is only half the battle. I also teach you how to get the dog to do what you want, when you want.
-
Now, don't get me wrong. There are some dogs that will require half a dozen training sessions or more. But if all you want is for the dog to walk nice on a leash, sit when you tell it to while you're outside, and stop jumping on guests, that can usually be fixed in two or three visits. A few hours of my time, half with the dog, and half with you and the dog, and you can take that beast out on a leash and enjoy it, because YOU'RE WALKING THE DOG, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
-
I can work with any breed. The only caveat is that if you have a wolf mix, that'll cost extra, because of the added risk.
-
So providers, or hobbyists, if you have difficulty with your dog, PM me. My rates are very reasonable, and if, after meeting you and your dog, I determine that your issue is beyond my skills (not likely, but possible) I will tell you. I won't string you along just to make a few bucks.
-
And if you're not in the Austin area but have a question, you can PM me as well. I'm happy to help with information, suggestions, or instructions I can give you without actually seeing the animal.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The "Dog Whisperer"

Not being a smart ass, but you are correct, all it takes is a little attention, and very little electricity, with a training collar. I have a 100 lb American Bull Dog. 2 weeks with the collar on starting at 7 months, the dog listens. if he starts to get out of line, I put the collar on with dead batteries, I have his full attention, he is 2 years old now.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #3
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Yeah, that's one way, but there are lots of folks who consider that method inhumane. Not saying I'm one of them, just saying that's what some folks think.
-
And there are other folks who don't want to take the time, or don't have the patience. That's where I come in.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I will not use a Shock Collar on anything above the setting I am willing to shock myself with (and yes I have shocked myself just to see how much it shocks)

Everyone who has met my dog has told me its one of the most well behaved dogs they have met, Listens to everything I say, All it took was time and work and educating myself on what works and what dosent, The only reason I used the color was because she is a hunting dog and I couldnt correct her 30 yards away on a retrieve
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
The "Dog Whisperer"

Not being a smart ass, but you are correct, all it takes is a little attention, and very little electricity, with a training collar. I have a 100 lb American Bull Dog. 2 weeks with the collar on starting at 7 months, the dog listens. if he starts to get out of line, I put the collar on with dead batteries, I have his full attention, he is 2 years old now.
Shock collars are not used on human beings and should NOT be used on dogs.
Dogs can be trained with LOVE not with electric shock...
and it IS inhumane.

I'll put one on your neck and your nuts and not even ask for a fee!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Shock collars are not used on human beings and should NOT be used on dogs.
Dogs can be trained with LOVE not with electric shock...
and it IS inhumane.

I'll put one on your neck and your nuts and not even ask for a fee!

You maybe correct, but the collar was on its lowest setting as mentioned above, I too, tried it on myself before I put it on my dog.

The tone feature on those collars works wonders with hard headed larger dogs.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Lookin,
Love and behavior modification works well with dogs.
You don't have to torture them to get them to mind you.
A shock collar in inhumane and the lazy person's way out of really dealing with the animal.
Just MY opinion.

Putting that shock collar around the animal's neck so close to the heart could interfere with the natural rhythm of the heart and brain neurons.

I am also sure you weigh more than the dog and could stand more shock than 50 pound dog can.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #8
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Lookin,
Love and behavior modification works well with dogs.
You don't have to torture them to get them to mind you.
A shock collar in inhumane and the lazy person's way out of really dealing with the animal.
Just MY opinion.

Putting that shock collar around the animal's neck so close to the heart could interfere with the natural rhythm of the heart and brain neurons.

I am also sure you weigh more than the dog and could stand more shock than 50 pound dog can.
Good point.

It worked, there was no harm to my dog, and he is very well behaved, he gets to roam around on 3 acres without me, having to be worried about him.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #9
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NO shock collars! If I could, I would baste people who use them with beef stew and let my 5 chihuahuas have at them. GoddessDallas makes an excellent point about body rhythms. Ya know, electro-shock therapy has driven some humans insane, so I can't imagine even low voltage would be benificial to a pup who has NO friggin' clue what just happened. He could go doggy schizo. Wonder if Stephen King was thinking about that when he wrote "Cujo?"

So, some dogs are criminals deserving of short bursts of death-penalty electrocution, huh? It's one level below removing a dog's vocal cords because he barks too much, in my animal-loving opinion.

I believe in behavior modification through means like, say, Chicken McNuggets. Worked well for my guys, except that they slobber like Pavlov's dog when we pass the Golden Arches.

Remember the Star Trek episode with Kirk in a collar? Didn't change that space horndog's behavior even a wee bit.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

My dogs Vet, is the one that recommended the collar.

That is sort of like listing to your own doctor, Correct?
Old 11-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Fancy, Sonic does the same for my dog too, Plain Cheeseburger.... gone in 2 bites.

The Car Hops love him.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

I don't use shock collars ever, I don't use prong collars as a rule, and I don't ever get physical with the dog unless there is no alternative. Patience, kindness, and a firm hand are the tools of this particular trade. When I'm out with my dog, he's not walking me; I'm walking him.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Laureate View Post
I don't use shock collars ever, I don't use prong collars as a rule, and I don't ever get physical with the dog unless there is no alternative. Patience, kindness, and a firm hand are the tools of this particular trade. When I'm out with my dog, he's not walking me; I'm walking him.
Of all three dogs that I have had in my life, My current friend is the only one that I have used this training method on. The other 2 were smaller, "Jack Russell" and a Jack Rat Terrier mix.... both of those guys, went on voice alone. Reward, love praise, ( for doing a good job) it worked, and they passed naturally.

My dog now, had a different mind set. It was not lack of trying, or being lazy, I ran out of options. ( I really do love my dog) I asked the Vet, he gave me the options and products. I followed the advice, did not torture my dog, but got him to realize his boundaries, and the meaning of my voice.

With the smaller Guys it was very easy to do this with, firm and positive, with a serious voice.

I have never yelled at a dog of mine, nor hit or kicked or slapped at one, like I see that many do. My dogs are my friends, I needed to detour a bad situation early with my latest dog. It worked, Sorry I am not a wordsmith, and I did not explain clearly with my first post, or the other 2 posts...

These guys are good company...... and like the OP says... you walk your dog, they do not walk you.

Sorry, if I offended any with my training method with my Dog... He has no idea it was me, he relates the whole experience to the collar and not listening to me.

As I am finding out with these forums, everyone has an opinion. I am brand new to all of the arguing and bickering..... I have been schooled in the past few months, I am still learning here. Mostly I do not set out to attack, but it seems in some cases it has been perceived this way.

Dog needs food.... later.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have never turned the collar over a 1 --- its just to get their attention when they are out of range of a leash

I used it a few times at the same time as the audio and now only use the audio. The audio is only used when the whistle I carry isnt heard. If the wind is blowing in my face the whistle dosent carry well if on a long retrieve.

Next thing I know yall will be telling me hunting is inhumane (BTW -- lets look at that word inHUMANe)
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
Next thing I know yall will be telling me hunting is inhumane (BTW -- lets look at that word inHUMANe)
Only vegetarians can get snotty about this. If you eat meat, best not to think about how the beef gets on that white Styrofoam platter at the grocery store.

As long as you eat the results of the hunt, or are thinning down a dangerous overpopulation situation, like all the destructive wild hogs in Texas, it's understandable. (Poor Bambi and Ms. Piggy.) Hunting to put the dead head of an animal on your wall...... should I start collecting "heads" and sticking them on my bedposts? ("Saw 69 - Fancy's Revenge.")
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women