Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #16
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

blow her off. end of issue.that's what she would do to you. or already did to you.
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 09:33 AM   #17
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Wow, you do a $50 appointment every five minutes? Impressive.
Please.
I only use PayPal for snapchat.
On a good day, I’ll make $500 so it’s pointless TO ME to transfer every payment to my card when I can do one big transaction at the end of the week.
Not for appointments 😒
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:50 AM   #18
Molly Daniels
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 129390
Location: Cincinnati (home) Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland (tour)
My ECCIE Reviews

Even if you immediately transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account, if you have a chargeback from a client, PayPal will take the funds out of your linked bank account.

What sucks is if you have 'legit' - not disputed - funds, then they keep all the funds if they get a dispute.

Honestly, the OP didn't even have to file a chargeback - if he wanted to fuck up her PayPal account all he had to do is report her for sexual services.
Molly Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #19
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

User ID: 368755
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had charge back before, thankfully they didn't report or mention sex work. I had a client's wife charge back an overnight. He made it right but it was a big ordeal and huge inconvenience. She just thought it was unauthorized charge. Mine is linked to an actual business (LLC). I've always payed taxes and the whole nine. IRS is scarier than local pd. FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS ONLY WAY I TAKE PAYPAL.
Mi11ybbwcutie is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:42 AM   #20
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

There can stop you account the charge back will be sent the makers. Rest will be stuck in a bad ID stated which. With lot legal hoops you could get access to you money. Some people you check option if a dress is correct. But mainly it goes into a hold account. Which is a cushion for them.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:45 AM   #21
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
I've had charge back before, thankfully they didn't report or mention sex work. I had a client's wife charge back an overnight. He made it right but it was a big ordeal and huge inconvenience. She just thought it was unauthorized charge. Mine is linked to an actual business (LLC). I've always payed taxes and the whole nine. IRS is scarier than local pd. FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS ONLY WAY I TAKE PAYPAL.
I take pay pal for Ebay and Ebay only still risk but sell used junk and have only a few issuals. Many times only make pennies over cost. But worth if of a up bid item.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:20 AM   #22
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
There can stop you account the charge back will be sent the makers. Rest will be stuck in a bad ID stated which. With lot legal hoops you could get access to you money. Some people you check option if a dress is correct. But mainly it goes into a hold account. Which is a cushion for them.
Very good information sir.

Damn, are you posting while drunk? I actually understood everything you said. Maybe i’m The one drunk.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 08:07 AM   #23
Jambi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I would generally avoid the use of paypal, venmo, cash app in these transactions
Jambi is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:40 PM   #24
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Smart guy! Cash is king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambi View Post
I would generally avoid the use of paypal, venmo, cash app in these transactions
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:08 AM   #25
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Seem like hookers have a dead grand mother every week. Most are over sees scams. If her add even says she takes pay pal. Card or cash app or any thing other than just cash I move on. I only have one Dick that need some wet stuff every now and then I don't need to see them all.
Some gents like to have more options than cash. Cash app for example let's you choose the name or title that will appear on a bank statement. Let's not deter gents away from girls who offer other payment options. 9yrs in the hobby, I'm not here to scam anyone. If I say I offer CashApp, venmo or GC, that doesn't mean I don't also accept cash. Cash I'm sure is every provider's FIRST choice, we have options for the GENTS bc they asked for them. To each their own.

Paypal is not hobby friendly.
Wouldn't recommend.
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:08 PM   #26
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Last night a buddy of mine called and told me a benefit when using PayPal to hobby.

Last week he was doing this hooker from behind while spanking her ass with the same ping pong paddle he used when he was co-captain of the highschool ping pong team (kinda wired but kinda cool).

The chick was obviously falling in love because she starts screaming, is talking really dirty, and continues to call him daddy. She even told him to unload inside her.

He did what any Alpha stud would do and took off the condom to give her some bareback punishment for being such a bad little girl.

When they switched positions she realized he had been doing her bare back and totally freaked out as in bat shit crazy.

He chuckled and told her to just chill because he wasn't finished having his way and wanted to unload just like he was asked.

She told him no but he thought it might be the no that really means yes but she shot him down again.

He ultimately decided to be a gentleman and instead of insisting on more BB he laid on his back and told her to blow him until he was drained.

She refused this command and told him to get the hell out of her apartment.

He and I are very much alike. Confident southern gentleman with model like qualities. The ultimate ladies man. He is also a DDF stud so bareback should have been a non issue.

I bet she regrets not enjoying the moment with such a hot dude. Who know, maybe he would have been the trick that knocked her up.

Two days later he showed up at her apartment looking handsome as ever to see if she has settled down and to try and get her to finish what he paid for.

She told him to fuck off and to never stop by her or any other incall location unannounced.

Instead of arguing with someone clearly unhinged he put her on his do not see list and contacted PayPal.

He told PayPal that she said she was a licensed massage therapist but when he showed up he realized she was a prostitute and immediately left.

Two days later he had been refunded in full.

I don't necessarily agree with the little white lie he told PayPal but in this case the end justified the means.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:24 PM   #27
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Last night a buddy of mine called and told me a benefit when using PayPal to hobby.

Last week he was doing this hooker from behind while spanking her ass with the same ping pong paddle he used when he was co-captain of the highschool ping pong team (kinda wired but kinda cool).

The chick was obviously falling in love because she starts talking really dirty, screaming and calling him daddy, and told him to unload inside her.

He did what any Alpha stud would do and took off the condom to give her some bareback punishment for being such a bad little girl.

When they switched positions she realized he had been doing her bare back and totally freaked out as in bat shit crazy.

He chuckled and told her to just chill because he wasn't finished having his way and wanted to unload just like he was asked.

She told him no but he thought it might be the no that really means yes but she shot him down again.

He ultimately decided to be a gentleman and instead of insisting on more BB he laid on his back and told her to blow him until he was drained.

He and I are very much alike. Confident southern gentleman with model like qualities. The ultimate ladies man. He is also a DDF stud so bareback should have been a non issue.

I bet she regrets not enjoying the moment with such a hot dude. Who know, maybe he would be the trick that knocked her up.

Two days later he showed up at her apartment looking handsome as ever to see if she has settled down and to try and get her to finish what he paid for.

She told him to fuck off and to never stop by her or any other incall location unannounced.

Instead of arguing with someone clearly unhinged he put her on his do not see list and contacted PayPal.

He told PayPal that she said she was a licensed massage therapist but when he showed up he realized she was a prostitute and immediately left.

I don't necessarily agree with the little white lie he told PayPal but in this case the end justified the means.
I do not care how DDF anyone claims to be playing unsafe is always an issue. I would have ended his appointment immediately as well. How horrible to punish her for wanting to play safe and her being upset at being taken advantage of. I hope you're out here treating ladies better and playing safer than your friend. Dity talk is one thing, I like most ladies indulge
in dirty talk but to just take protection off and expect her to be okay with being exposed to diseases and showing up unannounced at her home after is disgusting. I hope she made an alert in the ladies area about him. That sounds more like a slobbist not a hobbyists to me. Hope her account wasn't shut down and her money not taken just because she wasn't ok with being basically assaulted.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:52 PM   #28
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can hit a Deer at almost 200 yards on my worst day I hope a gentleman never shows back up to my home after assaulting me... just saying.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:55 PM   #29
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post

The chick was obviously falling in love because she starts screaming, is talking really dirty, and continues to call him daddy. She even told him to unload inside her.

I bet she regrets not enjoying the moment with such a hot dude. Who know, maybe he would have been the trick that knocked her up.

Thus proving the point.
Don't use PayPal ladies... there's many more losers like this. Don't use PayPal gents... there's a lot of girls trying to scam too.
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 01:36 PM   #30
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
I do not care how DDF anyone claims to be playing unsafe is always an issue. I would have ended his appointment immediately as well. How horrible to punish her for wanting to play safe and her being upset at being taken advantage of. I hope you're out here treating ladies better and playing safer than your friend. Dity talk is one thing, I like most ladies indulge
in dirty talk but to just take protection off and expect her to be okay with being exposed to diseases and showing up unannounced at her home after is disgusting. I hope she made an alert in the ladies area about him. That sounds more like a slobbist not a hobbyists to me. Hope her account wasn't shut down and her money not taken just because she wasn't ok with being basically assaulted.
Don't you think your reply is a bit extreme and disrespectful towards my buddy?

The bareback incident was just an innocent misunderstanding.

She might not have specifically told him to remove the condom but he thought that's what she wanted so it isn't an assault.

He just reacted like any alpha male would do with a hooker. Treat her to some ladies man type bareback action.

There is no harm done since he is disease free and a stud.

Keep in mind that he paid her in full before the session started.

It was only after she refused to finish him him not just once, but a second time when he showed up unannounced two days later.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women