Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2016, 06:13 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Are ‘Not Going To Repeal’ Obamacare

She predicted they’ll find out it’s just too complicated.

Quote:
“They’re not going to repeal it,” Pelosi told a small group of reporters in her Capitol Hill office. “I don’t think they’re going to repeal the Affordable Care Act.” That’s not to say they aren’t going to try. Pelosi’s bold prediction is based on the fact that repealing and replacing Obamacare is a gargantuan task.

Quote:
they won’t be able to replace it because that would cost the government money they don’t want to spend.
Quote:

“There are 127 million Americans with a pre-existing medical condition,” Pelosi explained. “Nearly half of them with a very severe ― really need care regularly ― pre-existing medical condition. For them, are we going to eliminate pre-existing condition provisions of the bill?”

This one is funny:

Quote:
Trump has said he plans to keep some elements of President Barack Obama’s signature health care legislation, including no denial of coverage for those with pre-existing medical conditions and the option of covering children under their parents’ plans until they are 26 years old.
Other Republicans have also said they want to keep the popular provisions, but Pelosi scoffed at the idea.

“You can’t keep them,” she said. “You can’t afford them because the cost would be so astronomical.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nancy-pelosi-obamacare-repeal_us_58507d17e4b092f08686 1351
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:17 AM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

So here's a novel question and idea!!!! Why can't The Donald come up with his own Healthcare plan? If Obama is the devil as you people say then WHY? Why keep many parts of Obama's plan. Is Trumpie not smart enough to think through his own plans or was all this bullshit about how bad Obama and his healthcare plan was just that? Smoke and Mirrors from Republicans? hahaha The Trumps trying to plagiarize again and steal Ideas from the Obamas.

Quote:
Trump has said he plans to keep some elements of President Barack Obama’s signature health care legislation, including no denial of coverage for those with pre-existing medical conditions and the option of covering children under their parents’ plans until they are 26 years old.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:25 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Pelosi hasn't read it yet, so what the fuck does she know about it?

Besides ... the RNC and Trump are celebrating her continued presence ...

and hopefully THE MEDIA will continue to tout her as having some clout!

She's one reason HillaryNoMore got her ass kicked,

.... and Pelosi ain't even Russian!

Speaking of "Hillbillies" ... how about this one ...

and his new digs ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:54 AM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You have to pass the bill to know what is in it.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:39 AM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

This is rich. The retard who says something can't be done starts a thread and bumps it three minutes later.

What a dumb cunt. No wonder they are quoting Pelosi.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:42 AM   #6
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

She predicted they’ll find out it’s just too complicated.

This one is funny:

Other Republicans have also said they want to keep the popular provisions, but Pelosi scoffed at the idea.

“You can’t keep them,” she said. “You can’t afford them because the cost would be so astronomical.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nancy-pelosi-obamacare-repeal_us_58507d17e4b092f08686 1351
Looks to me like Pelosi is the one who found that "it's just too complicated!"

Maybe you'd like Obamacare to remain more or less in its present form and cost Democrats still more senate seats in 2018. You do know that a lot of them are up for grabs in states Trump won, don't you?

Very interesting "winning-by-losing strategy" you geniuses support!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:01 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Sap Sucker proved with every thread she starts how fucking stupid she is.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #8
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

again to those who've responded to this thread....why are you pivoting away from my main point? You do realize if they don't FULLY repeal Obamacare the jokes on you right. Even advocating trying to keep the popular parts of Obamacare should be heresy to you folks. Remember the black baboon in chief is the devil so why keep anything he advocated for. You guys are the biggest jokes alive to be honest...epsecially the Lexus Loving but Corolla driving wannbe patrol officer.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:33 AM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
This is rich. The retard who says something can't be done starts a thread and bumps it three minutes later.

What a dumb cunt. No wonder they are quoting Pelosi.

SO let me pin you down on this...hahaha - what are your thoughts on Republicans not repealing Obamacare with full control of the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court? If they don't fully repeal then Obama will have proved to be the mastermind of a lifetime.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:34 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You have to pass the bill to know what is in it.
SO let me pin you down on this...hahaha - what are your thoughts on Republicans not repealing Obamacare with full control of the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court? If they don't fully repeal then Obama will have proved to be the mastermind of a lifetime.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:34 AM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Looks to me like Pelosi is the one who found that "it's just too complicated!"

Maybe you'd like Obamacare to remain more or less in its present form and cost Democrats still more senate seats in 2018. You do know that a lot of them are up for grabs in states Trump won, don't you?

Very interesting "winning-by-losing strategy" you geniuses support!

Old 12-14-2016, 08:35 AM   #12
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Pelosi hasn't read it yet, so what the fuck does she know about it?

Besides ... the RNC and Trump are celebrating her continued presence ...

and hopefully THE MEDIA will continue to tout her as having some clout!

She's one reason HillaryNoMore got her ass kicked,

.... and Pelosi ain't even Russian!

Speaking of "Hillbillies" ... how about this one ...

and his new digs ....

Old 12-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #13
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

SO let me pin YOU down on this-hahahaha- HOW 'BOUT THAT LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ???? ! And congratulations on YOUR "winning " the DOTY award after all the rest of YOUR lyin liberal buddies ran away crying after shrilLIARy's ass kicking !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:51 AM   #14
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
So, let me pin YOU down on this:

(Hahahaha!)

Largely due to Obamacare, your hero lost an epic number of house and senate seats between 2010 and 2016, so that the opposition party gained their biggest House majority since the 1920s. Not only that, Democrats were decimated in state elections all across the land, and are now the minority party in about two-thirds of states. Epic failure.

Yeah, you've got to hand it to that Obama. He's proven himself to be the "mastermind of a lifetime," all right!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
So, let me pin YOU down on this:

(Hahahaha!)

Largely due to Obamacare, your hero lost an epic number of house and senate seats between 2010 and 2016, so that the opposition party gained their biggest House majority since the 1920s. Not only that, Democrats were decimated in state elections all across the land, and are now the minority party in about two-thirds of states. Epic failure.

Yeah, you got to hand it to that Obama. He's proven himself to be the Mastermind of a lifetime," all right!

In a nutshell >>> Republican Gerrymadering explains the gains....now let's move on. Again I know your ass is itching over the thought of such a colossal failure with the Republicans controlling everything.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women