Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 12-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #46
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
She's a lot thinner than you, is that what you're looking for? Or, do you do the posting for LD and you're a real stud?

We go through this periodically. Someone that has a crush on me calls me fat or ugly or old or stupid or a combination there of – which I’m none of. Anyway, I used to, before I retired, turn it into an ad and spam the whole thread, that was getting thousands of hits BTW, with photos of me. It always earned me a few grand. But like I said, I’m retired, and I don’t need a lady pimp.

I’m not rexy skinny; I’m thin. Apparently, LD likes her bitches tits on a stick or something like that. IDK, I’ve told her, I’m not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, what's your handle pimp daddy?

And now you’re narrowing in on it. Something about communing with nature that got reset or some shit like that.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #47
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Apparently, LD likes her bitches tits on a stick or something like that. IDK, I’ve told her, I’m not interested.
you can stop saying that because
A. I like my girls with some meat on her bones, I'm 5'9', 160, so I don't do sticks. Or old hos.

Quote:

I’m not rexy skinny; I’m thin
B. I can't stand hypocritical liars. Are you sure that you wanna stick by that statement? IJS

Old 12-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #48
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

My website is down. It has been since June. Stop posting my pictures. My showcase, P411 and Eros ads have all been down since June. Those are the board rules. When I get to a computer, I'll forward to the moderators from a crawl from June showing I took all the photos and text down and posted that I was retired.

Go on all you want about my looks Daphne, at the end of the day it doesn't mater.

I wish you well with your crusade.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #49
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thank you. You began this crusade with calling yourself trying to ridicule me back into line for calling another whore a whore. I told you that this wouldn't work out well for you...

no your looks don't matter... but don't try to snap on mine when you're no spring hen yourself doll. If you can dish it, you should be able to take it.

you just took your website down today, it was still up when I posted that first pic (where do you think I got it from); lying seems to be your forte. This is the screenshot I took from your website, and I assure you by the time and date in the right corner, it was not taken in June. Retired, really, or playing the system?

ol ho website.png
Old 12-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #50
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

No, it was down. I've sent the link to the Web crawl to the mods. All that aside, even this casche you had is now down. I'm fine with you having your fun, but on a go forward basis, I cannot allow it. You posted two pics today, and it was transferred yesterday to my blog. Be that as it may, and the cache aside that you have, you know it's down now.

No, you didn't get it from my site. As of yesterday it no longer had the background and retired. It said This Page Cannot be Found. Now it's transferred. I'll get all the code data to the mods on Thursday. So in close, it's gone, and it was gone when you posted the second pic today.

Good luck screaming whore from the top of your Judas goat voice.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #51
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Damn LD you ROCK. You knew BS all along and then keep feeding her rope to hang herself and then you pull out the Ace in the HO. What a reality check and a good start for the new year.

You have a Happy 2014.

Note to self: NEVER EVER PISS OFF L.D.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #52
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, it was down.

No, you didn't get it from my site. As of yesterday it no longer had the background and retired. It said This Page Cannot be Found.

So in close, it's gone, and it was gone when you posted the second pic today.
funny, there's several others that can vouch that it wasn't... it wasn't a cache, or the wayback machine.. that was off your site. Just because you decide to snatch it down doesn't mean it wasn't still up. still more lies?

this whore never stops.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #53
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Can someone please explain to me why on earth it matters? If it was EVER on the Internet, isn't it fair game? Isn't that just a sad matter of fact? Am I mistaken???
Old 12-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #54
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll let the mods answer that one, but that's simply not the case here.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:55 PM   #55
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Ladies please, continue to fight but before you do, remove all your clothing and kindly step into this pool of jello.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #56
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Finally!!

The tables have been turned. The hypocrisy in this thread has been rich indeed.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #57
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
How about this one, Soulman?

I'm a hoe...
Old 12-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #58
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
funny, there's several others that can vouch that it wasn't... it wasn't a cache, or the wayback machine.. that was off your site. Just because you decide to snatch it down doesn't mean it wasn't still up. still more lies?

this whore never stops.
^^^^ Lmao... Isn't that the truth, but I confess, watching OH train wrecks can be quite entertaining at times.

And yeah, as far as the photo goes, I'd hardly categorise it as "thin"
Old 12-31-2013, 11:20 PM   #59
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I use the word whore a lot in my posts. It is a short, simple and direct word that effectively conveys a point. But there's more to it, and I hope the ladies understand how great my affection is when I use the word in reference to them.

You see, I consider virtually everyone that is at all successful in our capitalist society a filthy dirty morally bankrupt whore unworthy of being looked upon with the bare eye. As I have made money on stocks, I am one of the lowly and despicable.

Yet most of these people I cannot call whores without being fired, fined, kicked out of the restaurant, or wrapped up in self loathing.

But when I call you whores, I am embracing the purity of the word. Yes, you are a whore, you stand before me selling a small part of yourself so that you may barter and exist. With unflinching honesty you whore yourself whore, and you call it what it is; whoring.

God bless you. Unless you are so uppity that you need be labeled upscale courtesan, a label I encourage you to shove up your whore ass.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #60
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Can someone please explain to me why on earth it matters? If it was EVER on the Internet, isn't it fair game? Isn't that just a sad matter of fact? Am I mistaken???
No, that's not the rule. If I had cared, I'd have never put up pictures of my face. There's a couple of places that mine data off the internet that I'm working with someone to get taken down. Sugarnights.com is one, and there are a couple of others out of the country that are expiring soon. You can scrub the internet with the right set of professionals.

Daphne's pulled this shit before with Busty Amy. I believe it earned her one of her bans. Bottom line, it has been down since June, I don't advertise anywhere on the internet. I am retired. But, I'm willing top down the rabbit hole.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women