Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Boudoir Imagery & Magnific Media Your Fired!

Well I have been patient LONG enough & beyond pissed. I have gone back and forth with Boudoir Imagery & Magnific Media, Since I had a photoshoot on Dec 1, 2013.

I shopped for the perfect outfits, Drove my ass down to Houston with another provider just for this photoshoot, leaving Dallas at 7am. Why? Because I loved the pictures I had seen around here.

We arrive, meet another lady who was getting her photos done that day as well. So 3 of us this day were doing photos. Well I waited very patiently here too, because one lady Who lived in Houston had plans. The sets were not even up when we arrived that day. Me and the lady who rode together Don't Leave the photo shoot until AFTER 8pm, because they wanted to get the other lady out and let her get to her plans. …The hell with us..we had to eat & drive back to Dallas. Right? To get back to Dallas 1 am.

I told them what I was coming for, I wanted elegant classy pictures to showcase my dinner dates. Now this is where all the bullshit starts. I was to get 15 touched up photos NOT 1 DAMN PICTURE chopped into 2 or 3, that's some Bullshit! I told you both I can crop any of my 15 whole pictures. Yes this is what they have sent me if you go to my showcase I got 1 in red they made me 2 out of the ONE.
The black dress well I got 2 of those but not a whole 2 yaaa MORE bullshit!! ONE on the bed she actually set me in the floor on a blue sheet with grey background Magnific Media was proud of that go look in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=902736 she posted. I got several in my white lingerie NOT what I was going for.

I raise hell with them wanting to see All my pictures? Magnific Media Finally sends Some to me.. They play the blaming game back and forth. Assure me they are going to make it right. I have text and emailed, to many times to count, trying to get what is owed to me, my photos. I go days without hearing from them, to hear I am working on them,to nothing again.

But Magnific Media has time to make 20 or so ladies free christmas ads. She put one together for me and asked why I didn't use it? It was tacky, words and text all jacked up, not even close to my style, go look in the thread she was so proud of it http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=932178 ..pshhhh

It is January 3rd they admitted to dropping the ball with my stuff, assured me they would make it right, even offered to return what I payed. Hasn't happened.. I am fed up you both!

You’re fucking fired! This is not how we do business.

I will tell everyone to pass by your business, your business practice sucks ass! I am no different than a hobbyist, when I pay for something I expect it. This was not no freebie, you did me no favors. I have wasted all the time, money & energy I am going to waste on either of you.

Boudoir Imagery don't want to give you all your pictures, so you can pick what you want. The hell with having any choice of what they give you. Don't Waste Your Time...
Old 01-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry Sami for the waste of your time and all. I do know the guy that does pics in Houston DDBD and he is a pro and will not mess you around. He has been taking pics for along time and does great work. I was getting some last time I was there but our schedules did not work out for the pro pics. Thanks for the post.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:35 AM   #3
Sami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks TP I am so disappointed & pissed about the whole situation. I got a total of 9 pics 2pics made from one in red, chopped off legs as 1.. They said this is not what they wanted out on the board, but they didn't and haven't done right. So... I owe it to my sister providers to warn you.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:10 AM   #4
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

Sami I truly am sorry you are unhappy I am currently working a couple more photos that you and I have agreed on this would make you happy. I'm sorry I haven't got them to you yet but please keep in mind I just had to move my entire house in the middle of Christmas. Please contact me directly so we may resolve this matter. It is important to me that my client is happy. Again I'm truly sorry that you had a bad experience. I will do everything I can to resolve this with you.

<3 love
Luscious leo
Old 01-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
Sami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have no more time for you to play me, What I contact you? So I can wait days for no Response or Results and more excuses... No thank you!! You were currently working on them days ago wasn't you? That's what you texted me. After I texted you days before with no response. If you had all this going on, then you shouldn't have booked my shoot or the one the weekend after.
Bad Buisness period!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #6
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

In my defense I had no idea I was moving until I came back. I'm sorry, I'll still send u the photos when I'm done. I wish everyone a Happy new year.

<3 LL
Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Sami,
As I said a thousand times. I am sorry you are unhappy.

To address a few of the issues here because some of the thing you mention are true some are exaggerated and others are untrue.

Well I have been patient LONG enough & beyond pissed. I have gone back and forth with Boudoir Imagery & Magnific Media, Since I had a photoshoot on Dec 1, 2013.

No actually you were sent the photos on the 10th we had almost 2 weeks of Holidays in that time as well.

I shopped for the perfect outfits, Drove my ass down to Houston with another provider just for this photoshoot, leaving Dallas at 7am. Why? Because I loved the pictures I had seen around here.
You shopped for the outfits but you also wore mine and my jewelry and shoes and used my place for the shoot for NO CHARGE.

We arrive, meet another lady who was getting her photos done that day as well. So 3 of us this day were doing photos. Well I waited very patiently here too, because one lady Who lived in Houston had plans. The sets were not even up when we arrived that day. Me and the lady who rode together Don't Leave the photo shoot until AFTER 8pm, because they wanted to get the other lady out and let her get to her plans.
You arrived around noon and we shot Euphemia the Lady that brought you while we shot Charlie. and then we shot you while we shot Euphemia. Charlie was always scheduled to go first.
Yes it was a long day for all of us but shooting a couple of ladies is what makes being to only charge $150 possible.

…The hell with us..we had to eat & drive back to Dallas. Right? To get back to Dallas 1 am.

You were invited to stay in my guest house at no charge. Your drive was your choice but 7 hours of that was driving . Plus stoping at a steakhouse and having drinks.

I told them what I was coming for, I wanted elegant classy pictures to showcase my dinner dates.
I so want to mean here but won't.
Now this is where all the bullshit starts. I was to get 15 touched up photos NOT 1 DAMN PICTURE chopped into 2 or 3, that's some Bullshit! I told you both I can crop any of my 15 whole pictures. Yes this is what they have sent me if you go to my showcase I got 1 in red they made me 2 out of the ONE.
The black dress well I got 2 of those but not a whole 2 yaaa MORE bullshit!! ONE on the bed she actually set me in the floor on a blue sheet with grey background Magnific Media was proud of that go look in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=902736 she posted. I got several in my white lingerie NOT what I was going for.

You did not get one photo chopped up 3 ways into 15 photos. There were some poses that were similar and some closer up. As I said when we spoke I would have like more variety as well. You received several very sexy and classy lingerie shots. if you didn't want lingerie shots you should have not chose that outfit. As for the dresses you did wear the first was not very attractive on you in the photos so we tried to make the best of it. The Red dres...from my wardrobe BTW looked the best and unfortunately it is the one you got the least of.. That was where my dissatisfaction was in the shoot. The only place.

I raise hell with them wanting to see All my pictures? Magnific Media Finally sends Some to me..
In total I sent you 84 photos just a few days ago Sunday to be exact
in a zip file with some touched up

They play the blaming game back and forth. Assure me they are going to make it right. I have text and emailed, to many times to count, trying to get what is owed to me, my photos. I go days without hearing from them, to hear I am working on them,to nothing again.

There is no blame game. I took full responsibility as the business that put you in touch with Leo. The only thing that I expressed to you was that Leo and I didn't see eye to eye on giving Ladies ALL their pics. I believe they belong to the subject in the photo and not the photographer. Leo has the same mindset many photogs have which is they own the rights to your pics. As for taking responsibility...I have offered to come to Dallas to shoot you again with a different Photog, I offered to give you the red dress and yes your money IS being refunded. I am sorry that a Holiday or two has gotten in the way of some of this but from what I can see you are coming out pretty good in this and let me remind you that your avatar reflects those photos from the photo shoot, as well as your ads and your website and it is more than 2 or 3 pics. I will be happy to post every one of the edited and unedited pics you have received to show how many you have gotten.

But Magnific Media has time to make 20 or so ladies free christmas ads.
Yes it's call marketing and it was a time of gift giving... And yes I can multi task.
She put one together for me and asked why I didn't use it? It was tacky, words and text all jacked up, not even close to my style, go look in the thread she was so proud of it
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=932178
..pshhhh

Yes I am proud of it I am sorry you didn't like it. As I explained to you already the text alighment is meant to catch the eye. It's a marketing trick. As for it not being your style... Once again I will not be mean.

It is January 3rd they admitted to dropping the ball with my stuff, assured me they would make it right, even offered to return what I payed. Hasn't happened.. I am fed up you both!

Yes it's been a few weeks and there have been some holidays that got in the way (and Leo's move) and such... but really it's been 3 weeks since you got the first pics and said you were unhappy.

You’re fucking fired! This is not how we do business.

I will tell everyone to pass by your business, your business practice sucks ass! I am no different than a hobbyist, when I pay for something I expect it. This was not no freebie, you did me no favors. I have wasted all the time, money & energy I am going to waste on either of you.
Yes you can try to destroy business for me but my work and work ethic stand for it's self. No it wasn't free but it was very discounted and you also got alot for the money What you didn't get was 3 extra pics in the red dress and a few in the black but you got lingerie pics to make the difference.. Because with 15 edited pics you should basically get about 5 of each outfit. You got extra of the lingerie...a couple in the black...if you didn't like the set at the time just a few words from you and that could have been fixed. Other who shot in the set with no furniture were not unhappy and then you got a couple in the red and you feel they look repetetive as did I. But you were not shorted photos. You have now been given every single photo that was shot. You have probably received at least 20 or more touched up photos with an offer to do even more( see the illustration above). Leo Was hoping to come to my house this weekend now that the Holidays have passed and return your money which is how you you ask it to be done. she give it to me and me to you.

Boudoir Imagery don't want to give you all your pictures, so you can pick what you want. The hell with having any choice of what they give you. Don't Waste Your Time...

So as I have said Sami I am sorry you are dissatisfied with our services but we have made every effort to make it right from offers to re-shoot to money back to giving you the red dress to extra extra photos.
As you said you made the trip to Houston ( your Choice) because you had seen some of the great work we have done..
We do do great work.! But in your case something went wrong and we have tried to make it right. But I always stand behind my work.

I wish you much success in 2014.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #8
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do you have a link in your reply that has children in it?
Old 01-03-2014, 05:54 PM   #9
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Why do you have a link in your reply that has children in it?

Sorry
hosted it at Postimage it's a link to something they did...

I have contact a mod to remove it...I was unaware.

Here I hosted it elsewhere

Old 01-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #10
Sami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

First off you sent the first set on the 10th, I was never sent all the originals to pick for myself. I have Never in all my shoots let someone pick my pictures, Ever. I can send you their numbers to verify this?

I stated in my email You (TIA) was sending me the same picture in red just cropped =2 of the 15. I did Shop & brought everything I was prepared to take pictures in. But decided to use some of your things, yes No Charge.

I didn't know there should have been a charge for the use of your place. Maybe you should have included in the low rate, so one would know.

As for the $150 you BOTH put it out there, in fact this is your words your ad. Do you see special? discounted? So because it was only $150.. This is what you get? How about the later edit part? Can't edit what I didn't have.
Your ad
We have 3 time slots available for Sunday photo shoot.
Photog is Boudoir Imagery based in San Antonio
$150 for 3 looks 15 edited photos and you get all your pics for later edits call for details and to schedule!
Depending on your size some outfits, costumes, wigs and shoes available

Yes we arrived at noon, like scheduled. Nothing was set up. Didn't even get started until after 1:30 for Charlie.

I was invited to stay? Just like you heard me say pick my pictures.. Bull

So... you want to be mean? Stated twice above^

Because I want elegant pictures? Or is it because, I am pissed and and putting you both on blast?

Am I not being elegant enough?

When someone like you wants to treat Me like I am stupid enough to fall for the shady shit you pulled.

Elegant went out the window..

Sending me same picture as 2. I called you on it. You said that's what Leo give you, Well Leo said on the 11th or so when I went through the roof, with what you chose for me. She Found more of me.. Hmm where are those? So no I don't have them all.

I got so many lingerie shots because that's What you chose to give me. I don't give a damn what you think is good or not with my pictures, that is my choice.

Yes my avatar reflects the 1 red I got.. Awesome huh.. at least the 1 I got =2. I have waited for you ladies to make it right, nothing... crickets many times. To see you working on free ads. Oh well ya'll
got my $150 you can do mine whenever. Give it back if you will, make it right if you will.

Whatever...

Looking at my Christmas ad clearly shows you can't multi- task.. Because that is No marketing trick I ever seen. Maybe for a young girl that don't know any better.

​Screams illiterate to me..​

Oh I considered coming back to redo for about 5 minutes, but after all the run around. I didn't see any of this getting any better.. Especially after being told several different times you needed to download them from zip 2 separate days several days apart.. To hear nothing..

​​So l et me go back down there waste another day.. Sami ain't got nothing better to do, shut down my buisness, fuel up, get 20.00 in change for the tolls. Not!

I don't have time, or the patients with this anymore. I have been in customer service all my life. I know, I was not asking either of you for anything less than what ya'll offered. I know what I got, I know the Bullshit I went through to get what I have.

Where they good? Yes. Was they really worth it. Hell No!

You might have the props, leo the eye, that will get you no where. Especially having communication problems, No one likes to have their time or money wasted.

The gentleman would call this is bait and switch.

I suggest you don't post any pictures of me, here or any advertisement post from here on out. I am pretty embarrassed of the jacked up ad. It is me on the damn thing. See if you look at my showcase you can see I'll make my own.

If I had only done my research better. That's my fault. I'm pretty damn sure mine isn't the last of a pattern.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:03 PM   #11
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey sweet lady. Sorry for your troubles. Here's a link to my photographer, Megan Love. I'm planning my 4th shoot with her now. Good luck and a happy new year to ya.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #12
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
First off you sent the first set on the 10th, I was never sent all the originals to pick for myself. I have Never in all my shoots let someone pick my pictures, Ever. I can send you their numbers to verify this?
Yes you got your first set of edited photos 9 days after the shoot. as for picking your photos...Well the lady you traveled with ask us to pick what we thought best. The mistake we made was in that we thought you did too. You never said anything...We each made and asumption...
But as soon as I found out you wanted all the photos I began working to get them. I was at the mercy of the photographer who took them. But You have 84 photos now and over 20 edited ones and an open invite to edit any other you wanted as of last Sunday when I sent you the email.
Not that I agree with Leo but I know for a fact you signed paperwork with her explaining who owns those photos and what you could expect such before ever shooting.

I stated in my email You (TIA) was sending me the same picture in red just cropped =2 of the 15. I did Shop & brought everything I was prepared to take pictures in. But decided to use some of your things, yes No Charge.

Your welcome

I didn't know there should have been a charge for the use of your place. Maybe you should have included in the low rate, so one would know.
No it was a courtesy but an overlooked one by you. Leo' studio was in San Antonio as the ad stated. I turned my home upside down for a photo shoot. Was it appreciated? NO.... You could have had to pay for a hotel to shoot in like many ladies do or drove to San Antonio.

As for the $150 you BOTH put it out there, in fact this is your words your ad. Do you see special? discounted? So because it was only $150.. This is what you get? How about the later edit part? Can't edit what I didn't have.
Your ad
We have 3 time slots available for Sunday photo shoot.
Photog is Boudoir Imagery based in San Antonio
$150 for 3 looks 15 edited photos and you get all your pics for later edits call for details and to schedule!
Depending on your size some outfits, costumes, wigs and shoes available

It wasn't about it being a special it was about it being a GOOD VALUE. For you ma'am it has been an excellent value. because when you get you $150 back as offered by Leo you will have gotten it all for free. But as for that money... I will let you and Leo handle it. You have Blasted me in this as if I have done you wrong. There was no wrong doing on my part ( and probably not Leos) I have tried every way possible to do the right thing but you have called me names and seek to ruin my livelihood so I have no incentive to see that you get your money. I didn't receive any of it and I was only going to get it from Leo as a courtesy for you.

As for the "You get all you photos" that was the misunderstanding between Leo and I. But I worked to get you all the photos she took and you have them.

Yes we arrived at noon, like scheduled. Nothing was set up. Didn't even get started until after 1:30 for Charlie.
Actually the shoot time was 1:00 pm. Yall arrived early However In that hour and half you and Phemie did your make up went thru my wardrobe and got ready to shoot. You arrive in something like sweats if I remember correctly you didn't step out of the car ready to shoot.

I was invited to stay? Just like you heard me say pick my pictures.. Bull
Ask Phemie she will confirm I invited yall to stay. Which btw Phemie and I just spoke and she is quiet satisfied with her photos , her shoot and her website. So is Charlie...You are the only one whining. So 2 of the 3 at the photo shoot were happy and satisfied...hmmmm

So... you want to be mean? Stated twice above^

Because I want elegant pictures? Or is it because, I am pissed and and putting you both on blast?

Because sometime it's hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Am I not being elegant enough?

When someone like you wants to treat Me like I am stupid enough to fall for the shady shit you pulled.
We have done nothing shady and you have gotten everything you asked for.
Elegant went out the window..
Elegant never came in the window or my door in this case.

Sending me same picture as 2. I called you on it. You said that's what Leo give you, Well Leo said on the 11th or so when I went through the roof, with what you chose for me. She Found more of me.. Hmm where are those? So no I don't have them all.
Yes you do. Here's the email proving I sent them. Not to mention you got one that looked duplicated not a crime...an oversight maybe...BUT YOU HAVE THEM ALL AS OF SUNDAY DEC 29th... 19 days after you got the first set that upset you.

I got so many lingerie shots because that's What you chose to give me. I don't give a damn what you think is good or not with my pictures, that is my choice.
Well you have them all now and I was going to edit any of them you wanted but now you will need to have someone else remove tats, whiten teeth and slim areas. I don't think after the way you have insulted me I want to offer you anything anymore...Oh yes and I'm Fired!

Yes my avatar reflects the 1 red I got.. Awesome huh.. at least the 1 I got =2. I have waited for you ladies to make it right, nothing... crickets many times. To see you working on free ads. Oh well ya'll
got my $150 you can do mine whenever. Give it back if you will, make it right if you will.
No it wasn't a do yours whenever I had to wait to get them in a size I could downlaod .. raw photos are huge. So I ask Leo to re-size them and get them back as soon as I got them I sent them... THAT SIMPLE
As Leo has explained and myself she was in the process of moving, it was also Christmas and a family time and Holiday time. It took 19 days.. SORRY

Whatever...

Looking at my Christmas ad clearly shows you can't multi- task.. Because that is No marketing trick I ever seen. Maybe for a young girl that don't know any better.

​Screams illiterate to me..​

Illiterate ??? Have you read some of you own sentences hon? PLEASE

Because that is No marketing trick I ever seen.

"Because that is no marketing trick I have ever seen."

Where they good? Yes. Were they really worth it. Hell No!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just sayin......

Oh I considered coming back to redo for about 5 minutes, but after all the run around. I didn't see any of this getting any better.. Especially after being told several different times you needed to download them from zip 2 separate days several days apart.. To hear nothing..
As I stated she sent RAW phtos they are HUGE files...I know you know nothing about this but they don't work like resized edited photos right out of the camera.

​​So l et me go back down there waste another day.. Sami ain't got nothing better to do, shut down my buisness, fuel up, get 20.00 in change for the tolls. Not!
I didn't ask you to come her I offered to come there.

I don't have time, or the patients with this anymore. I have been in customer service all my life. I know, I was not asking either of you for anything less than what ya'll offered. I know what I got, I know the Bullshit I went through to get what I have.
You ma'am have gotten everything thing you asked for and more. Why you have chosen to call me out on this board is a mystery. Was it untimely yes it was. Did it take some back and forth to get it done yes...Is it worth trying to ruin my business over no. As I have stated the two other ladies are satisfied, as are many others. Maybe you are the unreasonable one. Maybe it was not just Leo and I's misunderstanding maybe it was yours. You signed all the paperwork Leo has... Did you read it?

This statement is just silly....
You might have the props, leo the eye, that will get you no where. Especially having communication problems, No one likes to have their time or money wasted.

Yes I have 100s of $$$ in wardrobe, props, furnishing and such and it was all at your disposal. As for communication I am told all the time I am an expert communicator. No one knows more than I that time is money as for wasting it.... The time I spent allowing you to use my stuff, and be in my home was the only waste here. I made nothing on your shoot. The $150 you paid all went to Leo. And now you want to cost me even more business... I am the one who had my time and money wasted.

The gentleman would call this is bait and switch.
I will call BS on this ...There was no bait and switch, a misunderstanding on three women's parts maybe. But nothing illicit or underhanded took place here.

I suggest you don't post any pictures of me, here or any advertisement post from here on out. I am pretty embarrassed of the jacked up ad. It is me on the damn thing. See if you look at my showcase you can see I'll make my own.
No problem on this one... Funny I thought the ones you maid look pretty bad but it's just opinion. Beside the ad isn't what you should be embarrassed about.

If I had only done my research better. That's my fault. I'm pretty damn sure mine isn't the last of a pattern.
Your research... Hell you came with a lady that is and was so happy with her photos from us that the trip she made with you was her second in less than a month. She's the reason you came. Plus you said you had seen our great work here. What research would you have done. Can you find a few people that thru the years are un-happy yes...becuase if you have been in a CS business for years you cannot honestly say that every customer you ever had you were able to make happy...it just doesn't happen that way.

So Sami as I said all the best to you in 2014. I would like to have no hard feeling between us but if you persist in screaming you got nothing I will have to persist in calling Bull Shit Ma'am.
84 unedited photos, over 20 edited is not nothing.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 PM   #13
Sami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I rest my case, I went from 9 to 20 now. I never asked you to whiten my teeth, or even slim me down. I wanted my tattoos removed, smooth the pictures out . Your the one bumping your disaster, adding private messages, I thought was forbidden? You and Leo completely disassembled on me.

Why would you throw E into this? I have left her out of it, she referred me. From the first shoot & isn't that when you started building her site?. I trusted her word & still do. That was on me for not researching. I'm not to sure she is happy? You naming her in all. I will let her determine that.

I called it a wash this morning when I posted. You keep bumping.
I'll help you keep it on top... Best of luck..
Old 01-03-2014, 10:46 PM   #14
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Oh good I get to be red now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I rest my case, I went from 9 to 20 now.
Yep 20 edited 78 or79 unedited... I sent 15 the first time(dec 10th) and 5 or 6 on Sunday Dec29th when I sent you a total of 84 photos... so yes 20

I never asked you to whiten my teeth, or even slim me down. I wanted my tattoos removed, smooth the pictures out .
I did the things you asked and more...as for not asking for it.... you sure are using the ones with whitened teeth and slimmed down waist and thighs.

Your the one bumping your disaster, adding private messages, I thought was forbidden? You and Leo completely disassembled on me.

Hon this isn't a disaster... this is you making a spectacle about nothing. As for the private message it's a pic of the zip file and it was my message. It was used to prove I did send you All your photos.

Why would you throw E into this? I have left her out of it, she referred me.
You mentioned you had to wait behind two others E or Phemie as I call her was one. I spoke to her tonite to make sure she was happy... she said she was.
From the first shoot & isn't that when you started building her site?.
yes and the site goes live Monday...with her beautiful new photos of her beautiful new self.

I trusted her word & still do. That was on me for not researching. I'm not to sure she is happy? As I just said she told me tonite she will use me again. She is happy. I also brought Charlie who is happy too. You can ask her.As I said 2 of the 3 are quite happy...seems strange that we just intentionally lied and bamboozled you???? You all three signed the same paperwork Leo brought only we cheated and lied to you.
You naming her in all. I will let her determine that.
OK...I let her do that too... when I spoke to her tonite when we discussed her logo and a marque banner for EROS I am making for her.

I called it a wash this morning when I posted.
You call it a wash...well I call it a shame...
You keep bumping.
I'll help you keep it on top... Best of luck..
Thanks I like being on top...

Old 01-03-2014, 10:50 PM   #15
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Wow, so this is the way you talk to a woman you have met and spent time with.Now I know why so many do not want to speak up in public against you. The way you have treated this woman is disturbing.You had an unhappy client, and could have made the attempt to make things right in a respectful way. Instead you managed to work in countless degrading insults while arguing your point of view. There is nothing wrong with telling your side of the story, but why do you feel the need to personally degrade other women when they do not agree? This appears to be a trend with you. Sami is not the one doing damage to your business you are doing that all on your own.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women