Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
I doubt Nike is worried about bigot whites who like to burn shit up everything they get mad.
Quote:
... You know whites in this country love to play with matches and burn shit up.
Are "whites" just playing or do you think their mad? Which is it?

(But you are generalizing and redirecting .... unless you want to generalize about the "ninja" want-a-be's at Berkeley who are so ashamed they cover their faces and identifiable clothing ... just like the Klan ... which must mean they are Democrats also ... the "ninja" want-a-be's at Berkeley.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:44 PM   #62
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He "earned" it. He was "impeached" in the technical sense.

Just not "convicted."

As the saying sometimes goes: He beat the time, but not the ride.
Well said.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:47 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I doubt Nike is worried about bigot whites who like to burn shit up everything they get mad. Nike knows who buy their shoes and apparel.
Funny how they burned up the Nike shoes but not the Yetis or the Fords LOL!,
Old 09-10-2018, 05:53 PM   #64
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was "impeached" ... one of only two presidents -- both dim-retards, btw -- to be impeached.

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator may not have been removed from office, but he was impeached and he remains impeached.
Quote:
A problem with the use of the word "impeachment" is the technical meaning versus the customary usage, which implies the officer was "convicted," when it reality the technical meaning is nothing more than an "indictment" based on specific ALLEGATIONS. In "lay terms" the House in an impeachment process does nothing more than a Grand Jury does when considering whether to "true bill" or "no bill" a person based on a specific criminal offense.

Clinton was not convicted in the "impeachment" proceedings. A Federal Judge did make a finding that he had committed perjury, which was the basis of the complaint with the Arkansas Bar Association, so he was "found" to be a "perjurer"!

Even LL can see through your word game and while I am sure he would rather support you , he has integrity.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:55 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I doubt Nike is worried about bigot whites who like to burn shit up everything they get mad. Nike knows who buy their shoes and apparel.
Micheal Jordan once said “Republicans wear Nike’s too”. And he’s no conservative. He had it right. When it comes to marketing, why alienate anyone.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:39 PM   #66
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
FTFY, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was "impeached" ... one of only two presidents -- both dim-retards, btw -- to be impeached.

FYI, one of them was democrat and republican.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Even LL can see through your word game and while I am sure he would rather support you , he has integrity.

You need to read LL's post again for better comprehension, i.e., "the technical meaning is nothing more than an 'indictment' based on specific ALLEGATIONS." LL and I are saying the same thing: Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
FYI, one of them was democrat and republican.
Andrew Johnson was a Democrat impeached by that asshole from Massachusetts, Benjamin "Spoons" Butler -- who happened to be Lincoln's 2nd choice for VP -- and the man passed over for higher office when Lincoln picked Johnson. Do you imagine Butler's animus towards Johnson might have been more personal than modern revisionist historians would have you believe?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:07 PM   #68
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Who likes to burn stuff? Watts and East L.A. just to name a few! Game set match right there!!

Not to mention the illegal immigrants who protest the U.S. by burning and stomping our flag!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:14 PM   #69
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

You need to read LL's post again for better comprehension, i.e., "the technical meaning is nothing more than an 'indictment' based on specific ALLEGATIONS." LL and I are saying the same thing: Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached.

Andrew Johnson was a Democrat impeached by that asshole from Massachusetts, Benjamin "Spoons" Butler -- who happened to be Lincoln's 2nd choice for VP -- and the man passed over for higher office when Lincoln picked Johnson. Do you imagine Butler's animus towards Johnson might have been more personal than modern revisionist historians would have you believe?

not heard about that business with Butler, but that wouldn't be surprising. Johnson had an abrasive personality and he was also drunk half the time.

Johnson was a Democrat-turned-Republican. He was a Republican when he was impeached.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:32 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not heard about that business with Butler, but that wouldn't be surprising. Johnson had an abrasive personality and he was also drunk half the time.

Johnson was a Democrat-turned-Republican. He was a Republican when he was impeached.

No. Johnson was a Democrat:

Quote:
Andrew Johnson (December 29, 1808 – July 31, 1875) was the 17th President of the United States, serving from 1865 to 1869. Johnson assumed the presidency as he was Vice President of the United States at the time of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. A Democrat who ran with Lincoln on the National Union ticket, Johnson came to office as the Civil War concluded. The new president favored quick restoration of the seceded states to the Union. His plans did not give protection to the former slaves, and he came into conflict with the Republican-dominated Congress, culminating in his impeachment by the House of Representatives. He was acquitted in the Senate by one vote. (Wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:03 PM   #71
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Back on topic awoke up. Thought this was a Nike thread. Just do it...your job dude or get the fk out. Loving my new Nikes and my friend loves hers too . They are banking lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:38 AM   #72
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Did you hear that jewler's ad, has stirred up a LOT Of hate and death threats for "Daring to mock the NFL?"
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:00 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Did you hear that jewler's ad, has stirred up a LOT Of hate and death threats for "Daring to mock the NFL?"
Cute billboard. What town is it in?

Please provide some evidence of “a LOT Of hate and death threats for "Daring to mock the NFL.”

Sounds incredibly exaggerated to me, garkhal. But again, off topic.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:09 AM   #74
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
No. Johnson was a Democrat:

ok, I thought he had changed party when he became Lincoln's vice president. I knew he was on the national union ticket with lincoln which was I understand done out of necessity. it was an unusual pick. there hadn't been a split ticket since the early days of the republic.

Had Lincoln lived, Johnson might've have caused some problems in congress on some tie-breaking situations.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Johnson was a conservative who had issues with the far left faction of the Republican Party.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women