Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 04:43 PM   #16
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

There is no State Inspection sticker anymore, but it still has to be done before you can renew the registration, but it’s only the license tag sticker.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #17
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Sorry that happened to you, seems like a cop needing to make his/her quota. While others are right about when to turn it on etc. I see much worse shit from drivers everyday and not a single cop to pull them over or the cop just ignores it.

Take the advise to do defensive driving. Hope your appointment reschedules.
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #18
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

The State Inspection sticker is now combined with the Registration sticker and there is still a database for law enforcement to access to make sure someone didn't just buy it without doing the actual inspection.

You can go to some places and pay extra money and get the whole thing: emission testing printout, inspection printout, etc without them even looking at your car.

Take that printout to Tom Thumb along with your registration sticker renewal documents and proof of insurance and you will get a new registration sticker.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:29 PM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmella_love69 View Post
So a little while earlier I am getting off the highway to head to my incall location, I get to the light and I stopped completely and turn on my turn signal... Few seconds later a cop pulls me over. I asked him why? He says that I didn't use my turn signal a few feet before I got to the light... I gave him that wtf look. After holding me up about 25 minutes he gives me a ticket. So not only do I have to pay a fine I just lost out on a 90-minute call. Asswhole
You likely received the ticket instead of a warning because you gave them the WTF look. He told you, rightfully, you broke a driving law and you copped attitude. That's a fast track, or in this case slow track (I got money you told him you were in a hurry along with that 'tude) to a ticket.

I have never received a ticket for something I didn't do. Be polite, be respectful, take your ticket and do deferred adjudication. Pulling an attitude, that you have stated here you did, is just dumb.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #20
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Not hobby related.
biggestbubba is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:06 PM   #21
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I got stopped for that once. But, I had inadvertently gotten stuck in a Right Turn Only lane. Another driver closed the gap when I signaled to merge left, so I couldn't get over.

I told the cop that I had four options: a) force my way into the through lane, b) signal "late" and complete the turn, c) turn without the signal, or d) race forward & try to beat traffic through the intersection. Then, I said, "I chose to do my best to obey the law. Would you have chosen differently?"

He let me go.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #22
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
So a little while earlier I am getting off the highway to head to my incall location, I get to the light and I stopped completely and turn on my turn signal... Few seconds later a cop pulls me over. I asked him why? He says that I didn't use my turn signal a few feet before I got to the light... I gave him that wtf look. After holding me up about 25 minutes he gives me a ticket. So not only do I have to pay a fine I just lost out on a 90-minute call. Asswhole
That's Irving po-po for you. They're hurting for revenue and overzealous.

Write his boss a letter. It might just get dismissed.

Sorry you had a shitty experience. Better days ahead.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #23
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

That's lame. Maybe he was just trying to get ur info haha. I had a friend of mine get pulled over and was making a pass at her and even asked her for her # after he gives her a ticket....
noober is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #24
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
DONT PAY THE FINE!

1) get a lawer
2) defensive driving class
3) deferred adjudication

All of these are better and cheaper options.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #25
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Just pay the ticket and stfu. Oh and use your blinker next time....
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #26
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Sorry that happened to you. Traffic cops are revenue generators and have little to do with safety. You said you got to the light and made a complete stop and then turned on your signal. Technically that's not the right way to do it but if you were stopped and then turned it on then obviously it was not a safety issue. I wasn't at the stop so I don't know how the interaction went but it seems like something so chicken shit at that could have been a warning. And while they may have a certain length of time for a stop 25 minutes for a routine traffic stop is NOT the norm. I would definitely seek deferred adjudication (probation) to keep it off your driving record Sorry you had a bad day!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:41 PM   #27
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Bunch of kiss asses on this thread.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:00 AM   #28
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah.. I had a lot of fun driving my red Camaro in Texas.. but those traffic tickets are no joke. Always follow basic traffic laws (at the very least!) and don’t give these Texas police an attitude .. they don’t take that shit lightly.. in the end I ended up getting a traffic ticket lawyer (Justin Chance is pretty good.. look him up) and I avoided a lot of points of my record.. but I know now not to get a shit load of tickets... in the end, just drive a little more responsively.. you don’t ever want to start getting on a first name basis with the police or be recognized by the car you’re in. ijs .. Lol
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 AM   #29
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by noober View Post
I had a friend of mine get pulled over and was making a pass at her and even asked her for her # after he gives her a ticket....
Quote:
Originally Posted by noober View Post
That’s lame.
Yeah that is lame.. SMH FIFY
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:16 AM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

These guys do excellent work and are affordable.

http://onlineticketlawyer.com
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women