Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2017, 01:20 PM   #31
Carmelita DeLeón
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 373089
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with EVERYTHING you said 100% ..

P.s love your pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
IMHO, you don't. I do not date clients.

Also, personally I would not want to hide it from a partner, but I have no judgement of a provider choosing to do that. SO MANY MEN say they are totally ok with it, but ultimately cannot handle it.

I took down my online dating profile, but was open about my profession it while it was up. I got a zillion disrespectful and awful PMs, to the point where I didn't want to check my account anymore and eventually just took it down.
Carmelita DeLeón is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I seen some of the dating profiles stating that if you are looking for a hook up keep moving.I messaged her but I must not be good looking enough I got no response. So instead of dinner and a movie I'll book a session and go right for dessert lol
121270 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:23 PM   #33
stockn2468
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well in my instance, I didn't know she was a provider at first. We may have had a chance to date in real life. As soon as I found out I turned into a John for her it seems. I really wasn't out for a hookup at all. She just seemed like a nice woman that I wanted to hang out with and get to know. Just because I found out she was a provider shouldn't mean anything on a personal level if that's where things were started. Just my opinion.
stockn2468 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #34
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers like to DATE REGULAR MEN in their real world off the clock life.... I think sometimes people pretend too much and lets face it it is what it is.

Just like a day at the office, when I leave my office, I don't want to come home and have to discuss or deal with what went on at the office. lol
I just want my real world stuff to happen.

If a guy meets me in my work environment, then that is what it is. WORK, now if HE falls for me, and begins to have a problem with me providing, then HE has 2 choices, stop seeing me, or TAKE ME OFF THE MARKET, because at the end of the day, my work comes 1st.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #35
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spontaneouscb28 View Post
If u really enjoy someone's company, its not gonna matter what their profession is
I try to stay away from drug dealers, hate to date people with that profession.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #36
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Carmelita!

Also, OMFG you're gorgeous.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:30 PM   #37
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Providers like to DATE REGULAR MEN in their real world off the clock life.... I think sometimes people pretend too much and lets face it it is what it is.

Just like a day at the office, when I leave my office, I don't want to come home and have to discuss or deal with what went on at the office. lol
I just want my real world stuff to happen.

If a guy meets me in my work environment, then that is what it is. WORK, now if HE falls for me, and begins to have a problem with me providing, then HE has 2 choices, stop seeing me, or TAKE ME OFF THE MARKET, because at the end of the day, my work comes 1st.

M.M.
I totally agree with this! I don't have the energy to take care of someone else's feelings about my job. If they aren't ok with it, I'm just not interested.

Also, I think in regards to clients "falling for me".... I've had a lot of favorite clients, but I've never wanted to pursue a relationship with any of them. My guess is that if I tried too, even if a gent said he had caught the feels for me, he wouldn't ACTUALLY want to go through with it. Isn't one of the most appealing things about this hobby the lack of strings and commitment? I'm fairly certain they would all run for the hills if they realized HOW MUCH MORE WORK it would be for them to meet my expectations in a "real world" relationship. Client/provider relationships are much easier and more fun, IMHO.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:34 PM   #38
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix View Post
thats what I was afraid of, well at this point im like a sugar daddy we see each other every week, we always go over on time and do other things. I guess thats our relationship
You are acknowledging that she already gives you more than you pay for on her own initiative.

The way I see it, asking for even more would be a sign of ungratefulness, of taking for granted the extra time and "other things" she is already providing you for free.

If she wants to give your more, she will let you know. It's on her to cross that line.
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:12 PM   #39
stockn2468
Valued Poster

I do appreciate all the input. I feel better now that it happened the way it did.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #40
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews

You're only seeing this situation from your perspective, and that's what's preventing you from understanding her reaction.

You know you're just a guy looking to date a nice woman. You know you weren't looking for a hookup. You know she's a provider and, after seeing her profile, maybe her civ name as well.

The lady, on the other hand, doesn't know the first thing about you, except whatever you chose to share on your profile - which, for all she knows, could be made up and not real. All she knows is that this complete stranger on a dating website/app is aware of her line of work, one that comes with considerable risks and stigma. She certainly didn't know what your intention was when you brought up her career choice in early contact and before she chose to volunteer that information to you.

She might have erred on the side of caution, but trust me on this: as a woman, that's a matter of survival, and even more so when you're a sex worker. Maybe consider this next time you run into a similar situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockn2468 View Post
Well in my instance, I didn't know she was a provider at first. We may have had a chance to date in real life. As soon as I found out I turned into a John for her it seems. I really wasn't out for a hookup at all. She just seemed like a nice woman that I wanted to hang out with and get to know. Just because I found out she was a provider shouldn't mean anything on a personal level if that's where things were started. Just my opinion.
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #41
DasAmebas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This has turned out to be an interesting and insightful thread.
DasAmebas is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:03 PM   #42
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes very interesting thread... I am enjoying everyone's input....
Good night everyone....
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:10 AM   #43
GemmaParadise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315014
My ECCIE Reviews

If I meet someone as a client, they will never be a romantic interest. I do have very deep and meaningful friendships with some of my clients but I would not date a client under any circumstances. If a gentleman asks once I will gently refuse. If he asks again after one refusal the professional relationship will come to an end.

I have no issues dating and there are plenty of people out there for whom my career is not an issue. Monogamy is only favored by some.
GemmaParadise is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #44
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaParadise View Post
If I meet someone as a client, they will never be a romantic interest. I do have very deep and meaningful friendships with some of my clients but I would not date a client under any circumstances. If a gentleman asks once I will gently refuse. If he asks again after one refusal the professional relationship will come to an end.

I have no issues dating and there are plenty of people out there for whom my career is not an issue. Monogamy is only favored by some.
YES
Old 04-25-2017, 01:10 PM   #45
stockn2468
Valued Poster

As weird as it may seem. Once I find the right woman in my life I would not be against monogamy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women